Chap1

Seungrella

Enjoy reading our first chapter..Please give us suggestion and comment so we can learn and keep on getting better in writting FF.

===============================================================================================

 

One morning, with the breeze slowly dancing around… Seungrella was looking up the sky and saw a bird flying across when suddenly she heard someone shouting loudly like there’s a fire burning down a whole city.

“Seungrella!!! Seungrella!!! Come here you!!! Wash these clothes (putting down a Mt. Everest-sized of clothes), wash Taeyang’s motorbike and don’t forget to clean Daesung’s room too!! Quick!! What are you looking at up there??!! Money won’t fall down from the sky, you babo!!” Stepmother GD shouted from the porch. (#Author= well, duh…! Do you think a thief will throw money down from the sky???)

“Ah… ne… arasseo… I’ll be there” Seungrella answered back with pleading face. “Who does she think she is?! Ordering me around… Doesn’t she have hands??? Ch, wrinkly grandma!” She grumbled.

Seungrella then washed the clothes and hung it up, washed Taeyang’s motorbike which hadn’t been washed for about a year and was full of goat crap, WooOoOkKZzz… the odor was so unbearable that she almost died because of it.

“What dahell smells like this??!!” Seungrella continued washing it(more like dipping it in the water), clipping her nose with clothes clip.

Author= that’s your own BO… ==”

Seungrella= said who? I just bathed you know! I got in the washing machine when I wash the clothes… I smell nice!

Author= just do your job or this fanfic won’t be finished…

Seungrella= author-nim~! You can make me do other job but don’t make me wash this! My hands will get smelly ya know!!!

Author= just do it…

After Seungrella finished washing the bike and mumbling incoherent words, she went to wash Daesung’s mattress.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

*Tokk Tokk Tokk*

Seungrella went to open the door while wiping her hands dry on her worn out dress.

Seungrella= What do you want?? Don’t take too long… I’m busy… The author will get mad.

Psy= I’m the Minister from the palace, Psy, and I’m here to bring you an invitation to the duck butcher party. Er,,, actually… I’m here with two kinds of invitation… butcher party and royal dance gala. But… er… I think you’ll fit better in the duck butcher party… (looks up and down at Seungrella’s appearance… Up… Down… and again… repeatedly)

Seungrella= What do you mean by that, HUH?!!! ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN- Wait, can I take the ducks home?

Psy= urm… Sure? The party was intended for indigents, anyway…

Author= just go to the point, you guys…

Psy= okay…okay… geez… Why so serious?  O,okay… stop the glare… Ehm, The palace has invited you to the Royal Dance Gala. Prince Tabi will be choosing one of the girls who attended the party to marry. Here, the invitation. Bring your mother and your sistas too, ‘kay?

Seungrella received the card and waited until Mr. Minister had completely gone out of the gate. Then, the stepmother appeared from the kitchen holding a dirty pan.

“Heh! What are you doing?! You haven’t even washed the dishes! What have you been doing, HUH??”

“Ah… “ Before Seungrella even said a word, suddenly the stepsisters (Taeyang and Daesung) emerged from their room upstairs and practically tumbled all the way down the stairs fighting their heads off.

“Mom!! Mom!! Daesung pulled and messed my already styled hair!!” Taeyang whined while grabbing her medusa-like hair.

“It’s not my fault! She gobbled down my cake! Even the plate is gone!!! Do you like my cake that much??”

“ENOUGH!!! SHUT UP!!! You both are too loud for my sensitive ears…!” GD stepmother shouted.

#silence#

“Er… mom…There’s an invitation to the Royal Dance Gala from the palace…” Seungrella suddenly said.

 “What???! Where? Give me…!!!” both Taeyang and Daesung grabbed the card from Seungrella’s hand.

After Taeyang and Daesung read the invitation, they quickly ran upstairs to prepare for the dance tonight.

“Mom… Can I come as well?” Seungrella whispered to GD stepmother so that Taeyang and Daesung won’t hear her.

“You?? Why??? Go clean the house…!”

“The house is already clean… the dishes is washed… and the clothes too…”

“Have you feed the pigs? And clean the stall?”

“Well, I fed them a lot this morning…” Seungrella looked at GD stepmother with pleading face.

“Nah-nah… You can’t go…!!” GD stepmother said sternly. “PERIOD. No questions.”

After GD stepmother said that, she walked into her room and slammed the door shut like a teenager and there stood Seungrella being bitten by mosquitos. (ahahaha)

“Ch… just because she is the oldest so she can order around like that… just you see… I will definitely get revenge…” Seungrella grumbled to herself.

 

=================================================================================

 

What do you think of our first chap?

comments are welcomed and appreciated.