Chapt 2.5 (2/2)

Catch me If You Can

 

Chanyeol stirred and opened his eyes as he felt someone calling him. He turned and saw Baekhyun crying on his chest.

“Baekhyunnie?” Chanyeol raised his hand and Baekhyun’s soft hair.

Baekhyun flinched when he heard the deep voice of his boyfriend and knew that he had woken up. He looked up with his teary eyes and hugged his lover.

“Aww Channie. I’m so glad you okay” Baekhyun cried as his voice muffled under Chanyeol’s neck. He was so glad Chanyeol did not get hur excep for a few scratches and bruises.

“Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol turned his head to see Kyungsoo and Baekhun’s two models friends standing behind me worried. He also saw two men who were slightly older than him, standing next to Kyungsoo with a relief sighed. He then saw one of the two came to him with an angelic smile.

Oh, he just looked like a guardian angel.

“Are you a guardian angel?” Chanyeol blurted out when he saw Suho in awed. Suho immediately began to blush while Baekhyun just glared at Chanyeol and wanted to pinch him when Chanyeol continued speaking. “But my Baekhyun looked more like a beautiful angel than you” It caused Baekhyun to blushed in deep shade of red, redder than Suho.

Suho just coughed awkwardly and he could hear people chuckled at him. “I advice Mr. Park to go to hospital to do some checkups later, hoped that he did not hit his head hard” said Suho with an unpredicted smile.

Chanyeol just tilted his head looking at Suho, oblivious what he had just said to Suho while Baekhyun just laughed awkwardly in embarrassment. 

“Anyway, I’m Detective Kim Joonmyeon and the other one over there is my partner, Detective Lee sungmin. I will ask you some questions and you just need to answer them honestly. Is it okay?” Suho asked as he took out his notepad. Chanyeol agreed as he nodded his head.  “Okay good. Can you tell us what happened from the time when you were kidnapped?”

Chanyeol began to think back…

Flashback:

“Hey let go of me you punks!” Chanyeol yelled as he tried to struggle himself but he was tied to a chair.

“Shut up!” The bald man slapped Chanyeol across his face, making Chanyeol’s cheek to turn red. The stinging feeling on the cheek made Chanyeol to form tears in his eyes. “Open his bag to see if his camera is inside. I wanted it to be destroyed” ordered the bald man.

One of the men obeyed and removed everything in the bag. But there was no camera but a tin of cookies and nothing else. The bald man raged in anger as he pulled Chanyeol’s collar to his face. He was glaring deep into Chanyeol’s soul.

“Where.Is.Your .Camera?”

“I-I don’t know. I may be bumped into someone and our bags got switched…” stuttered Chanyeol in fear.

“Damn it!” The bald man cursed while stomping his feet on the ground.

“What are you going to do? This is not a part of our deal remembered Mr. Song?” said another man with chubby cheeks and a thick mustache as he crossed his arm, laring at the man called Mr. Song.

“I’m terrible very sorry Mr. Kim. I will fix it in no time” answered Mr. Song.

“How?” said Mr. Kim as he raised his brow looking at him.

“By getting rid the one and only witness” Mr. Song smirked evilly at Chanyeol. He then motioned his men to killed Chanyeol. One of the men nodded and took out a gun from his pocket. Chanyeol tried to struggle as the man stepped forward to Chanyeol with a smirk.

“Yah go away! I’m too young and innocent to die” Chanyeol yelled.  The man ignored and aimed his gun at Chanyeol forehead. Chanyeol froze as felt the tip of the gun on his forehead. He closed his eyes and prayed that someone would come and help him. When he heard the click sound of the gun, he knew his end is near.

Goodbye Baekhyun.

Just as Chanyeol waited his end, he felt the gun was being removed away and he heard something dropped on the ground. He opened his eyes shocked as he saw the man who was using gun pointing at him had fell on the ground unconscious.  

Suddenly, smoke forming out of nowhere in the room and the people in the room began to panic.

 “What happen? Where did this smoke come from?” Chanyeol assumed the voice belonged to the bald man as he could not see though the thick smoke. He coughed as the smoke was choking him.

“We don’t know sir!”

“Quick protect the Angel’s tear”

There were people yelling and groaning, things were crashing on the ground. After a few minutes, the smoke began to clear and Chanyeol could finally see again. He tried to adjust his sight as he saw all the men belonged to Mr. Song were unconscious on the floor and the only one still conscious is Mr. Song himself. He was sitting on the floor trembling while holding something tightly on his chest.

“Hello Mr. Song”

Both Chanyeol and the bald man startled by the voice. Chanyeol turned to the left and saw six guys standing not far from the bald man. He could not see their face clearly as the room was too dark and Chanyeo could only see from far. Not only that, he was shocked that the chubby cheeks guy was one of the six along with his two bodyguards. Mr. Song seemed also noticed this.

“W-what the meaning of this Mr. Kim? Who are these people.” yelled Mr. Song as he pointed angrily at Mr. Kim who was  tilted his head innocently(?). The rest of them chuckled.

“You don’t have to know. We are here for the Angel’s Tear. So hand it over” said the first guy who was standing on the front in a cold tone.

“Angel’s tear?” Mr. Song blinked his eyes and something hit his mind. “I know who you are! You are those rotten thieves, EXO-M! Hmph, there no way that I willing to give you my jewelry” Mr. Song pressed the box onto his chest protectively.

When Chanyeol heard EXO-M, his eyes began to widen just like the size of his best friend, Do Kyungsoo. The famous EXO-M? They are here? He was saved by EXO_M. He mentally squealed to himself like a fanboy who just meet his idols.

“Rotten thieves! How dare you called us like that!” The second one began to step forward and kicked the man harshly. Ouch.    

“Lulu stopped it!” ordered the first guy.

“But duizhang he insulted us” the second guy called Lulu began to pout and crossed his arm.

“Calm down. That beautiful face of yours not fit to be rough” The third one who is actually Mr. Kim snickered at Lulu.

“Shut up baozi before I shove my shoes into your mouth” Lulu threatened with a venom tone.

“Bring it on ” The chubby man hissed.

“Come on stop it already. You guys are so childish. Panda was the youngest and yet he is more mature than you two” sighed the fourth one as he looked at the fifth guy. When he heard fourth guy said him, he began to turn his attention to him and the two bickering hyungs.

“We are not unicorn!” Both of them replied at the same time while storming their feet childishly. The latter rolled his eyes in defeat, shaking his head.

“See you guys just as childish as a five year old” said the last one beside the panda as he began to giggle.

“Not you too Chenzi! I hate you!” The chubby guy looked at him with disbelief as he pointed an accusing finger on the last male.

“Sorry Minnie. I’ll make up with you. How about I treat you baozi after this mission?”

“Really!? Chenzi is the best”

The rest of the EXO-M just shook their head. Then the first gut stepped in. “All right back to business. No fooling around”

“Yes duizhang” The rest replied

On other hand, Chanyeol was still tied his chair heard the conversation between EXO-M and Mr.Song. After hearing those nicknames, he wondered are they the famous thieves that everyone talked about. He thought that these thieves were kind of interesting and weird.

“Omo I can’t believe I met EXO-M in person. That was cool! If I ever get out here alive, I definitely will tell Kyungsoo about this. I’m so excited!” Chanyeol was blabbering to himself and little did he know he was talking too loud that the EXO-M members heard everything what he said.

“Oh look! This Chanyeol guy is our fan” said Lulu excitedly.

“He kind of noisy and creepy” blurted Baozi as he looked at Chanyeol in disgust.

“Just ignored him” said duizhang as he rolled his eyes. Then, he turned his attention to Mr. Song who was trying to escape but he was being pulled back by his collar and pinned down by the panda boy on the floor.

“Yah let go of me!” Mr. Song tried to struggle out of the hold but the latter was too strong for him.

“So, Mr. Song don’t make me repeat again or else you will face some consequences” the duizhang threatened him.

The foolish bald man did not listened to him and kept on struggling and cursed a few words at them. The members all felt in silent and their face began to fall.

“Panda, shut him up. He’s too noisy” Duizhang ordered the panda boy who was holding down on Mr. Song.

“Yes duizhang” replied the panda boy. He hit on Mr. Song’s neck and caused him fainted on the floor. Once the panda boy removed himself from the bald man, duizhang began to take the box from the unconscious man’s hand. He opened it and the Angel’s tear was lying inside the box.

“Behold, the magnificent Angel’ tear” said Duizhang as he let the others see the jewelry.

“Beautiful” muttered Lay.

“Are you sure this is not a fake?” asked the doll as he took the jewelry and examine it carefully.

“I’m positive this is the real Angel’s tear” said the chubby guy as he snatched the jewelry from Lulu.

“Really? How you know?” said Lulu as he crossed his arms looking at chubby guy in disbelief.

“From experience. I’m an expert remember?” He replied proudly.

“”Whatever”

“So the mission is accomplished. What should we do next Boss?” Chenzi turned his head and asked the duizhang.

“Panda and Lay go find some ropes to tie the people lying here. I don’t want anyone escape when the detectives arrived. Lulu and Baozi please stop your childish argument and help Lay” said duizhang while he took back the jewelry from baozi who was still busily arguing with Lulu.

“What about the giant?” said Chenzi as he pointed at Chanyeol who was still grinning widely.

“Since he saw us, why don’t tie him and throw him to the sea” muttered Lulu as he helped Lay to tie the bald man and placed a gag in his mouth.

“What!?” Chanyeol gasped at what he heard. Did he heard wrong? Did that guy called Lulu wanted to kill him? No way! I don’t want to die.

“Lulu stop scaring him” Duizhang sent a glare to him before turning to Chenzi. “Just make him faint or sleep. I’m sure he did not see our face”

Chenzi nodded his head and went to Chanyeol who was desperately mumbling to himself some incoherent words. As Chanyeol saw Chenzi coming to him with a damp cloth on his hand, he began to panic.

“Relax, we are not going to kill you” said Chenzi with a smile. Before Chanyeol could said anything, the next thing he knew that his mouth was covered with the cloth and he felt dizzy. Not before long, he fainted.

He woke up when he heard Baekhyun’s crying on his chest.

End of flashback

~~

“This is all I knew” Chanyeol looked at Suho while Baekhyun was holding his hand tightly.

“So you were saying that there were six members in EXO-M” Suho looked at Chanyeol while the latter just nod at him.

“I don’t get it? Why would in the world would EXO-M willing to help us in catching the suspect and save Chanyeol. If they after the jewelry, they could just stole it and run” Sungmin said as he ruffle his hair in annoyed.

“What make me curious is that how did they know we are in jeju investigating?” Suho muttered while stared at the ground. Then a voice cut in from his thought.

“Maybe they are the one who make the report as they know the owner of the jewelry they after is a drug dealer”

All head turned to Kai who was the one speaking just now. Kai just stared at them with an innocent look.

“What? Did I say something wrong?”

“No…may be you are right” Suho sighed as he started to have a headache. “I give up. Let talked about them later. We need to contact headquater to send some men to help here” Suho looked at Sungmin.

“All right. I’ll will go make a call right now” Sungmin then went out of the room while taking out his phone from the pocket.

As Sungmin out of the room, Suho then turned to Chanyeol and his friends. Chanyeo and Baekhyun were still holding onto to each other while Kyungsoo was beside the couple happily talking to them. Sehun was talking to Kai but Kai was staring at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo felt someone staring at him so he turned around and saw Kai was staring at him. When Kai realized that Kyungsoo caught him staring at him, he immediately turned his head to Sehun. Kyungsoo looked at Kai weirdly but just ignored him and continued talking to the baekyeol couple.

Suho looked back and forth at Kai and Kyungsoo with a confuse look on his face. He shrugged and went to them with a smile.

“Guys it getting late. I think you should head back to your room and rest. Why don’t we continued questioning tomorrow morning?” said Suho while shove his hand to his pockets.

“Finally I could sleep!” Kai started to yawn.

“Aigoo how could my dongsaeng could be so cute?” Suho smiled and pinched Kai’s cheek.

“Hyung stop it. People are watching” Kai whined while tried to hide his embarrassment while glancing back at Kyungsoo, hoping he did not see this. To his dismay, Kyungsoo happened turned his head to his direction and their eyes met for a few seconds. Kyungsoo frowned at him and looked away immediately. Kai began to felt his heart sank. He knew Kyungsoo did not like him.

“What wrong?” Suho asked as he saw his Kai stopped smiling.

“N-Nothing” replied Kai while he stared at the carpet floor. As Suho wanted to open his mouth, Sehun barge in between them and holder Kai’s arm.  

“Come on Kai! Let’s go back to our room. We are leaving Jeju tomorrow morning so we have to pack our bags” said Sehun as he began to pull Kai to the door.

“Wait Sehun, I need to talk with Kyungsoo hyung” said Kai as he removed Sehn from him and walked to Kyungsoo who raised his brow looking at him. “Give me your phone number” Kai looked at him with no expression.

“Wae?” Kyungsoo looked at him.

“So that I can call or text you about our date. I’m busy these days as my schedule kind of pack. Don’t tell me you forget about it” Kai glared at him while Kyungsoo just blushed and look down.

“O-Of course not. Give me your phone” Kai reluctantly give his phone to Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo took it and saved his number in the phone. Kyungsoo then toss back the phone to Kai.

“Thanks cutie” said Kai as he pecked Kyungsoo cheek before walking out of the room with Sehun.

Kyungsoo stood frozen as he tried to recall what Kai did. Yeah that right. Kai kiss him on the cheek. Kyungsoo began to blush. He then heard giggle from the baekyeol couple.

“I-I’m leaving” Kyungsoo hurried go to the door when Baekhyun stopped him.

“Wait Kyungsoo”

“What?”

“You don’t mind Chanyeol sleeping in my room” said Baekhyun in his sweetest voice while looking at Chanyel with a you-are-mine look. Chanyeol could only gulp and started fanning himself as he started to feel hot.

“Sure” Kyungsoo said without looking at them. But baekhyun could tell that his cousin was blushing.

“Have fun dreaming about Kai” sang Baekhyun playfully but earned himself a flying cushion from Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun ignored the pain and kept on giggling. Chanyeol was oblivious about what Baekhyun was laughing about. Baekhyun then wrapped his arm with Chanyeol’s and started walking to the lift.

“Hyunnie are you okay? Why are giggling?” Chanyeol asked when both of them in the lift. He held Baekhyun’s waist from behind while resting his chin on Baekhyun shoulder.

“I felt happy for Kyungsoo” said Baekhyun as he still giggling happily.

Wae?” Chanyeol was confused.

“You’ll know when time is right” Baekhyun wriggled himself out from Chanyeol and pulled him out to his room when the lift door opened.

“Hyunnie please tell me tell me. I want to know” pleaded Chanyeol while showing off some aegyo.

“No” said Baekhyun as he pushed Chanyeol into his room. He then proceeds to lock his door.

“But…” Chanyeol wanted to protest but he heard a click sound, making him to shut his mouth. He blinked a few second then he realized that he was already in Baekhyun’s room trapped. “H-How we get to your room so fast?” Chanyeol began to blush as he looked around the room to find any way to escape.

“Seriously you are slow. Why don’t you forget everything but just me and you” said Baekhyun as he began to push Chanyeol onto the king size bed and bring himself hovered over Chanyeol. Chanyeol was shocked and looked into Baekhyun’s eyes, they were filled with lust and desire. Baekhyun then began to kiss Chanyeol while the latter bring Baekhyun’s body closed to him.

They spent their best night in the room.

~~

Meanwhile at Jeju Island International airport

The members of EXO-M were at the waiting longue waiting for their flight back to Seoul to be call. They ignored the look from the fangirls’s squealing at how handsome they are.

Luhan was sitting alone drinking his drink that he bought from a cafe nearby. He stared at the taoris couple and chenmin couple (A/N: They still not a couple yet) in front of him in annoy.

Why do I have to see them loving like this?

He looked at the taoris couple.

Kris and Tao were sitting together side by side on a couch. Kris was drinking his coffee while Tao was happily eating his ice cream that Kris had brought for him.

“How the taste my panda?” Kris asked while Tao’s hair.

“Delicious! Do you want to try it gege?” Tao asked while giving some of his ice cream to Kris.

“I would love to” Kris instead went for the ice cream; he went to the ice cream on Tao’s lips. “Sweet and delicious” Kris looked at Tao with a y smirk. Tao could only blushed and hit Kris lightly in protest.

“Gege w-we are in public!” said Tao as he looked away.

“Sorry baby but you are just too delicious than the ice cream” said Kris as he back hug his panda.

“Hmph! You have to take me go shopping to make up your mistake” Tao pointed at him with an evil smile.

“Sure anything for you” Kris nodded his head while secretly placing a peck on Tao’s lips.

Luhan pretended he did not see anything and went to look at the chenmin.

Chen and Xiumin were sitting across each other. Chen had a box of baozi which he promised to buy for Xiumin after the mission. Xiumin was excited when he saw his favorite food.

“Chen Chen, let’s feed each other?” Xiumin smiled widely as he took one of the baozi and give it to Chen.

“But hyung I…” said Chen as he looked at his hyung as he did not what to say. Should he do what his hyung ask him?

“Pretty please?” Xiumin begged while looking at Chen with pleading eyes.

“Okay”

In the end, Chen gave in and took the baozi from Xiumin.

“Yeah!” Xiumin began to cheer like a happy kid who just got his reward. Then he took another baozi and placed it on Chen’s lips. “Chen say ah”

Chen gladly took a bit of the baozi and chews it. He then feed Xiumin his baozi. Xiumin of course took a big bite and munched it happily.

“Wow it so delicious! Chen feed me some more” He demanded Chen to feed him more. Chen listened to his hyung and feed him more.

Luhan made a fake puke at the scene which chenmin couple was putting on. He could not stand this lovely dovey thing. He sighed while sipping his drink. He then saw Lay smiling at his phone.

“What are you smiling at?” Luhan came to him and surprised Lay. Lay wanted to hide the phone but Luhan managed to snatch the phone before Lay could. Luhan then saw the smiling face of a certain someone on the wallpaper. It was none other than Kim Joonmyeon aka Suho, the detective. Luhan just stared at it shock, not believing at whay he had seen.

While Luhan was in shocked, Lay managed to took back his phone and hide it. He was started to blush. Luhan then snapped back from his shock and looked at Lay in disbelief.

“Lay seriously? Out of all people on earth, you have a crush on that detective”

“I-I don’t…I just found him interesting to play with…yeah that all” Lay looked away while stuttering.

“Suit yourself” Luhan walked away and went back to his seat. He took another sip of his drink. He glanced at Taoris couple then to chenmin couple and lastly lay who was looking back at his phone smiling again.

He stared at his drinks and let out a sigh.

“I’m so lonely. I guess just you and me” Luhan cried mentally to himself as he still staring at the drink.

~~

It had been a week since the stolen of Angel’ tear. Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were back to their campus, sitting in the cafeteria having lunch.

Just like old days, Chanyeol kept talking about EXO-M and his boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun while Kyungsoo still annoyed with his blabbering. He wished to shove his sandwich into Chanyeol’s mouth to shut him. Just he was about to become crazy and murdered the giant, a loud ringtone interrupt him.

It coming from Chanyeol’s phone. Chanyeol picked his phone and answered.

“Hello…Hyunnie I miss you!” Chanyeol began to squealed when he heard his boyfriend’s voice.

Kyungsoo on other hand sputtered out his drink when Chnyeol suddenly squealed and caught him by surprised. He immediately took his napkin and wipe his mouth while glaring at the tall giant with his murderous look.

“Sure…I’m coming now..bye” Chanyeol ended the call while grinning happily. He took his notes and shoved them into his bag.

“Going somewhere?” Kyumgsoo asked while took a bite of his sandwich.

“I’m going on a date with Baekhyunnie” said Chanyeol happily while jumping up and down.

“Okay have fun. Now get lost from my sight I kick your ” Kyungsoo glared at him and shoo him away. Chanyeol just smiled at him before bidding goodbye to his best friend. He was not afraid of Kyungsoo thread.

When the giant is gone, Kyungsoo felt peace while he was having his lunch. He was humming to himself when he felt vibration of his phone. He picked it up and his face fell when he saw the caller.

“Here goes nothing” He muttered while he pressed his phone and placed the phone on his ear.

“Hello…I already told you stop calling me…I have nothing to do with…”

Kyungsoo stopped talking when the caller line interrupts him. His eyes were wide and he could felt his heart sank. He stayed frozen on his seat, not paying attention to caller. He felt his whole world had stopped. His phone then slipped from his hold and smashed onto the ground, broken into pieces.

~~

Second part of Baekyeol's last chapter. Enjoyed!

I guess you guys know which couple I'm going to write next.