Chapter 2

It All Started With A Dance Practice

 

 

No One’s POV

The other girls thanked the two seniors too.

“Thank you!”

“You’re welcome!” The boys bowed and went back to their own table.

“Let’s eat!” YongGi said, digging in.

Soon, all of them started eating their lunch.

“Usual place and time, girls?” HyeMi asked.

The girls just nodded and continued munching their food. ‘Hungry people!’ HyeMi thought, chuckling.

“Unnie! Why are you chuckling to yourself? It is kind of scary!” Han Ah said.

“Ah, nothing! It's just… All of you look kind of funny as you are munching on your food.” HyeMi said, chuckling away.

“True, look at Han Ah! She look like some weirdo.” Seo Yeong said, pointing at Han Ah.

“REALLY? OMO!” Han Ah dig her bag for her mirror and tissue to wipe away all the food stains.

“Bwoh? You are liar!” Han Ah said, pouting away. When she realised that there isn’t any food stains at all.

“Stop pouting maknae.” YongGi said, sternly.

“Araso.”

After finishing their lunch, they went to their locker to place and take some books.

“See you girls after school! Ppyong!” HyeMi said. She is the only one taking Mathematics for the next lesson.

“HyeMi. Fighting!” HyeMi said to herself.

Ring!

Finally, school ended with Chemistry lesson for HyeMi. Packing her stuffs quickly, she makes her way to the cafeteria to buy some bread for the girls.

“Hi girls. Where is HyeMi?” YongGi asked the moment she stepped into the practice room.

“Cafeteria I guess!” Han Ah replied while doing her stretching.

“Okay! Let’s start doing our stretching first while waiting for her?”

They nodded.

“Aish. The queue is so long that now I am LATE for practice.” HyeMi said to herself while running towards the practice room.

“Mianhae!” HyeMi shouted the moment she stepped into the room, scaring the other members.

“I am dead. Thanks to the shock I received from HyeMi unnie” the dramatic Han Ah said.

“Uh. Am I supposed to be honoured?” HyeMi asked sarcastically.

“No.” Han Ah said, acting fierce.

The other two girls just laughed.

“Okay. Let’s start on our dance practice yeah? I wanna get home before 7 today!” YongGi said.

“To catch my drama!” Seo Yeong continued.

“OPPA. DON’T DIE.” HyeMi and Han Ah continued. Trying their best to act out how YongGi looked like when she is watching her drama.

“YAH! I am not like that okay?” YongGi laughed.

“You are!” They complained.

“Whatever! Let’s start!” YongGi rolled her eyes before blasting the music through the music room.

After hours of practice, they finally could go back to their dorm.

“It's Venus. IT'S VENUS.” All the fans screamed.  

Smiling, they hurried to their manager’s car.

“Phew. I wonder how they can scream so loudly every day. And buying so many gifts for us too!” HyeMi said, feeling touched.

After a while, all the girls fell into a deep slumber. Tired due to the long practice hours they had just now and the amount of energy drained away. Furthermore, YongGi need her energy to continue her drama.

“We have reached.” Their manager announced.

“MY DRAMA.” YongGi said, scramming towards the elevator. Not caring about her usual cool and y image that she claimed to have every second.

“See. I told you.” The girls said to their manager.

The manager just laughed before following the girls back to their dorm.

“OPPA DON’T DIE.” Was heard not only once but about ten times throughout the whole episode that YongGi was watching.

“He is old enough to be your dad, unnie!” HyeMi complained.

“No. He is just older than me by 15 years.”

“Fine.” HyeMi said, defeated. 


 

I hope this chapter is kind of funny enough. :x Trying my best to make it sound funny ^^" 

Do subscribe and comment! <3

 -SHERLYN