Chapter 6

It All Started With A Dance Practice

No One’s POV

“Come on in!”

“Am I disturbing you?” JR asked as he pop his head out from the door.

“Nope, I am going to take a bath after cooling down. Did anything happen?”

“Nothing happened. Just wanted to pop by and have a chat with you.” JR just gave a sheepish grin.

Hye Mi just laughed while JR just sighed.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Don’t sigh; it is not like the normal JR if you sigh.”

“Wow where did that come from? You don’t sound like the normal Hye Mi!”

The two leaders just laughed. “Just feeling stressed out due to the competition. I feel that everyone is really sensitive over mistakes and our relationship is gonna be affected by this.” JR continued.

“I know it too. I guess I am overly sensitive as well. We just had a scolding session as the girls seemed really off beat and they are not smiling when they are dancing. I guess I got a little over sensitive and scolded them. Man, this is stressful.”

The two leaders continued to complain and share their own advises before Hye Mi left the room to take a bath. They promised to continue the chat on their phone once Hye Mi is done bathing.

Hye Mi’s POV

I guess  I will be feeling a lot better after chatting with JR oppa; it is nice to have someone to chat with about your problems. Furthermore, we had so much in common like our fashion sense and we’re both the leader of our respective dance crew despite the fact that we are the second oldest in the crew.

I quickly went to have a bath to relax my sore muscles. Talking about dancing all day really makes my muscles feel so sore. I can’t wait to have a chat with JR oppa on the phone later.

No One’s POV

Once all the girls were done bathing, they went back home to call it off for a day while Hye Mi had her phone call with JR.

Soon, another week had passed. Hye Mi and JR had gotten a lot closer than they expected and the boys had been making fun of both of them asking them when are they going to get married. Yong Gi finally decided to have a chat with Hye Mi about this.

“Are you serious? Aron oppa really did that? Oh my god!” Hye Mi giggled.

Knock. Knock.

“Am I disturbing you?” Yong Gi asked softly.

“Nope, you’re not disturbing me! Just give me a moment.” Hye Mi smiled before ending the call with JR.

Yong Gi decided to make herself comfortable on Hye Mi’s bed as Hye Mi ended her conversation with JR.

“Is there any problem, eonnie?”

“You know… We have known NU’EST for one week now. What do you think about them?” Yong Gi questioned.

“Well, they are just a bunch of crazy and funny boys that we like to hang out with. You don’t like hanging out with them?” Hye Mi asked back with a confused look on her face.

“Of course not, it's just that… I find us hanging out with them more often and you seemed closer with JR now. An-“

“And you think we are dating or something?” Hye Mi questioned while Yong Gi just nodded.

“I get the reason why you think that we are dating. We are spending a lot of time together and stuffs like that. I have to admit about that. Well, all I can say is that we are just close friends.” Hye Mi explained.

“Do you have any feelings for him?”

“Well…”

This is the question that Hye Mi is afraid to answer. She had no idea about how she feels about him, about love and stuffs like that. She had no experience in something called love. Is it the weird, fuzzy feeling that she had experience all these time with JR called love? She is totally confused.

“I don’t know eonnie. Can I be truthful to you?”

It's time to tell her eonnie the truth isn’t it? Maybe her best friend will be able to solve this mystery for her and tell her what to do to stop this feeling.

“Sure, I don’t see the reason why not?” Yong Gi just laughed.

“Here goes nothing.” Hye Mi mumbled to herself. As Hye Mi let out her true self to her best friend, on the other side, JR is being frustrated over his feelings for Hye Mi too.

“What’s wrong, JR?” the oldest hyung, Aron asked in concern.

“I guess it has something to do with Hye Mi!” BaekHo said, smirking at his leader.

“Shut up.” JR said as he threw the nearest pillow at BaekHo.

“I knew it. It definitely has something to do with our future sister-in-law, Hye Mi!” Min Hyun decided to chip in as well.

“You guys are so annoying!” JR said in frustration.

“Come on! Don’t be frustrated! Love doctors NU’EST come to rescue. How can we help you sir?” Ren said, teasing their leader.

“Oh god. Just leave me alone, won’t you?” JR said, glaring at BaekHo, Min Hyun and Ren.

“I want my brotherly session with Aron. Now get your out of the room before I kick you out myself.” JR threatened.

“Fine.” The other three boys muttered before leaving the room unwillingly.

JR began to let out his feelings to his hyung.

“I see…”

“I can’t help to have these feelings for him, you see! Why is everything so complicated! Argh!” Hye Mi growled.

“You’ve fell in love with him, I guess? Despite me telling you about love drama, you still fell for him uh?” Yong Gi teased.

“It… it is not as though I can stop these feelings right?” Hye Mi said, blushing away.

“Why is our leader blushing?” Seo Yeong teased as the maknae line walked in to the room.

“No-nothing!”

“Come on! Share with us if you still see us as your sisters.” Han Ah said.

“Argh. Fine. I think I have fallen for JR oppa okay?”

Han Ah and Seo Yeong stared at each other.

“Wha-”

“Finally! I have been waiting for this moment!” both Han Ah and Seo Yeong shouted.

“Shut up!” Hye Mi growled as she threw two pillows at the girls.