Chapter 1

It All Started With A Dance Practice

No One’s POV

“Hye Mi! It’s time to wake up!” Yong Gi, the oldest one called.

“Araso~” Hye Mi said, rubbing her eyes.

“Breakfast is ready too.” Yong Gi added on.

Hye Mi just nodded and went to wash herself up before heading outside for breakfast.

Pitter patter. Pitter patter.

It was raining outside, Hye Mi just love the rain. It makes her feels so calm. She smiled.

She took her seat at the dining table. The rest of the girls were already seated.

“Good morning!” She smiled at them.

“Good morning~”

“We have dance practice after school today.”Yong Gi informed everyone.

Everyone just simply nodded and continued having their breakfast. They are not rude of course, just too tired. They have been practising for the whole weekend. They are a well-known dance group in South Korea called Venus. Despite their young age, they can dance pretty well.

“Girls, get ready in 30mins! We are leaving after that.” their manager said.

“Araso!”

After finishing their breakfast, they went to change into their uniform and pack their dance attire in as well.

On the way to the school, the weather was nice as the rain drops hit the car window making da da da sound. Soon, everyone fell asleep. Soft snores can be heard. The girl’s manager just smiled at their sleeping faces.

“Girls, we have reached the school! Wake up! Wake up!” The girls stirred in their sleep.

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!” their manager shouted.

“Araso! Araso!” The girls woke up immediately by the sudden outburst from their manager.

They grabbed their bags, adjusted their uniform and got off the car. The moment they got off, they heard fan screams and gifts were being passed onto their arms as they walked into the school to their lockers. That was their daily routine; all of them are used to the popularity they received in school.  

 

Hye Mi’s POV

“Ahhh~ My hands are aching from carrying all these gifts.” Han Ah said as she squeezed her locker shut. Their lockers were exploding with gifts.

The girls chuckled upon hearing that.  “Yah maknae! You can choose not to accept you know!” Yong Gi .

“How could I? The gifts come from our fans!”

“Han Ah-ah~ Yong Gi unnie was just joking with you!” I said, stifling my laughter. Yong Gi stucked her tongue out at Han Ah.

“Yah unnie! Stop bullying me.” Han Ah pouted.

“Come on girls, let’s go, if not we are going to be late!” Seo Young said as she dragged me along by my arms while the two followed behind still quarrelling with each other.

We entered our classroom and took our usual seats at the back of the classroom. Lessons went on as usual and we were attentive in class. As the lessons goes by, I felt more and more lightheaded. I tried to shake off the feeling but it was still there.

 

Yong Gi’s POV

I noticed that Hye Mi who was sitting beside me, was behaving weirdly. “Is she not feeling well?” I thought to myself.

“Hye Mi-ah, are you alright?” I asked her in concern. She just nodded her head before continuing with her daily routine of copying notes and listen attentively in class.

“What a good student!” I thought as I chuckled away.

Soon, lessons are over and followed by break time. We packed our stuffs and headed to the cafeteria.

“It’s VENUS!” screams was heard the moment we stepped into the cafeteria.

We smiled and did some autographing before heading towards the table that we usually seat.

“HyeMi unnie and YongGi unnie! Today is your turn to take the food for us!” SeoYoung said, giggling away.

Both of us just nodded and headed to the queue, hand in hand. Hehe, we are the Best of Friends! Don’t be jealous!

 

HyeMi’s POV

Today was YongGi unnie and my turn to take the food for the maknae line. Sigh, it is tiring but fun! Look at the long queue.

“Stop pouting!” YongGi scolded.

“Unnie~” you tried to do some aegyo.

“I am not looking or listening~” YongGi said, covering her eyes with both of her hands, laughing away at the same time.

 

No One’s POV

YongGi always doesn’t allow any members to pout as she heard it from some elderly that pouting will cause you to look older.

But pouting makes all of you look cuter doesn’t it?

Once both of them reached the queue, all the students queuing in front of you made way so that you girls can get your food first. Both of them bowed and thanked the students. Although it have become a routine but Hye Mi was the only one still not used to the popularity they received in school.

Getting all the food, some guys volunteered themselves to help both of them to carry the trays. Despite refusing many times, they kept insisting.

“Thank you!” the 2 girls said, bowing.

“You’re welcome!” both the boys from the senior year said.


 

Hello everyone~ How was the first chapter?
Hope you guys like it! :)