♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

Description

   Music  

SM Entertainment is Going to Debut a New Girlband?

by  Teengirl - 6 hours ago

   897651 views | 789642 comments   

 

After sucsesfully debuting EXO and helding SMTown Live in L.A. SM is going to debut Girls' Generation's twin group. Lee Sooman is planning to debut EXO's twin group but it changed to a new girlband.

SNSD's Choi Sooyoung had been talking about the new group lately in twitter. She also upload the new group's photo.

The picture shows of 9 girls posing with well-manered pose and having a party. This could be the theme of the first song!

However, Lee Sooman explained that these girls are spotted in local competitions, when shopping or in youtube and asked immediately to join SM. They're from 9 different schools and all different personality.

"We had a hard time for searching the girls with the same degrees. We're searching for the smart one, tomboy etc. But now all the girls were found. There are about 20 girls training for 9s. But only 9 will survive." Lee Sooman commented in an interview.

Stay tunned for more on Allkpop!

 

 

 

 

 

Real-time updating is enabled. (Pause)

Showing 1-5 of 789,642 comments

Sort by newest

Subscribe by email    RSS

 

Kikki001 Just now

  Are you kidding me?!! OMFG~ I'm so happy!

 

  Angelina Sarah Just now

If Lee Sooman thinks for debuting EXO's twin group... they're going to debut a new group after this?

  winniethepooh Just now

I don't think so... if yes this year SM rules!!!

in reply to Angelina Sarah

ALLjjang 1 minute ago

  Maybe they're the remix type. So they'll perform each of SNSD songs that had been remixed! SOOO EXCITED!

 

Taemintzz 1 minute ago

Too much rookies these days... sigh... this is just making garbage.

 kawaiihunter 3 minutes ago

   So... you're telling that you don't like them... can you even dance?

in reply to Taemintzz

 

Looooolllzzzzz 3 minutes ago

SM reeaaaaally rules this year! All themes are great! EXO is the best, but now School themes!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

 

click to view more comments...

 

 

 

 

 

{Rules and Regulation}

1. Make sure you subscribe, before or after applying. You could unsubscribe if not choosen...

Maybe i'll put you in sister group. Still a maybe.

2. If you're choosen, comment at least 1-2 chapters~

3. You could bash me. I'm going erase your comment and block you^^

4. Try to be different and fun ok? Not so cute girl, not so childish, dark or whatever~

5. There are no passwords-.- Why would i put a password?

6.  Oh please no Kim Shin Young. Or... ulzzang that has creepy eyes... You could be chinese but no chinese ulzzangs! 1990-93

(I might can't sleep this night...)

7. I'm choosing 8 lucky girls^^ I'm going to be the maknae... and main dancer... if you're frowning i'm sorry...

8. Face of the Group will be choosen by no other than me! I don't make 'The Face' as Face of the Group just because you choose the 'The Face' type in application form... and app that i really like might be the face!

9. Leader... might having a relationship. I could make any of you tough... keke... and the youngest is 1994! No oppa-pedos or whatever.

 

 

 

 

{Map}

Chapter 1: Group Info & Application Form

Chapter 2: Applicants Recieved

Chapter 3: Teaser 1

Chapter 4: 9s Schedule & Info

Chapter 5: Teaser 2

Chapter 6: Story Start

Etc.

 

{Teengirl's Corner} tomboyulzzang

Hey guys! Girls...Teengirl is in da house~ With the first Apply Fanfiction.

 Keke, i'm not a professional writer ya know that.

And i want to tell you, this story is not like the others, which is other stories pick the members first then start the story. But i'm different, i'll start the story while picking the girls get it?

 

Belongs to TEENGIRL 2012. All rights reserved.

I do not own the characters, only the story.

Teengirl
Members: Jin Ae, Boyeon, Zoey, Yura, Haeyeon, Minhyo, Joohye, Min Ah and Rihan