Learning Bang!

♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

.-~*~-.

 

June 9th 2012, 3 PM

Cloudy Room
 
“So, what should we do? We’ve recorded and now we need to wait for the dance coaches.” Rihan asked as she lay on the wooden floor.
“Eat.” Jin Ae suggested.
“Eat? Sure what to eat…” Minhyo grabs her phone and dialed Yong Sook.
“Yoboseyo???” “Oppa, we want to eat.” “Eat what?” “Anything.” “Chicken ?”
After Yong Sook said that all member were frozen. 
“A chicken? ?” Zoey asked, confused.
“Chicken does have s?” Jin Ae asked innocently.
“NO YOU BABO!” Yong Sook yelled through the phone. The members heard other managers laughing too. The members start to laugh.
“Chicken have ?” Joohye asked as she laughs.
“Ya, don’t think anything weird! I’ll buy you Mexicana chicken arasseo? Wait for about 30 minutes.” He said.
“Arasseo, ophahaha…” Minhyo ended the call. Still laughing.
“This is epic! Chicken do have s? I mean like girls?” Jin Ae asked.
“These half foreign won’t understand.” Boyeon shooked her head.
Running out of topic the girls remain silent. They’re not thaaaat close since they never lived together.
“So… I wonder how’s SM Town in Taiwan…” Yura mumbled.
“Well…”
“Agree. Must be so much fun… we’ve missed like the half of fun this year.” Min Ah sighed.
“Well, in August the concert is twice in Japan.” Jin Ae raised her 2 fingers up and smiled.
“And we’re going to be a boom!!” Rihan spread her arms out.
“I wonder what people reactions are when we said we only trained for about 2 weeks.” Boyeon rubbed her chin.
“So, members.” Minhyo said. All members’ eyes were on her right now.
“If you want to be a boom like what Rihan said we must train more and more to be the best!” Minhyo inspirited all members.
“That’s what I love from a leader.” Joohye who’s sitting beside Minhyo hugged Minhyo’s arm.
“Duizhaaang~” All members hugged Minhyo.
“So, c’mon! Let’s practice again girls.” Minhyo grabbed the papers and give it to the members.
 

“Aha! Aha! Aha!” The members yelled the last part.
“You know Yura, the ‘Ha! Ha! Ha!’ parts I think you need more like swag.” Minhyo said.
“Yeah yeah, like ha ha HA!” Boyeon agreed. Yura nodded and tried to sing the hahaha part.
“And Min Ah, you need to more like free, let your voice escape your mouth.” Minhyo said and looked at Min Ah.
“Escape?” She asked.
“I think your voice is like caged, you seemed to resist yelling as loud as you can it’s like how Min Ah from girl’s day yelled.” Rihan agreed.
“A… ne ne. It’s like there’s so much pressure when she yells.” Min Ah said.
“Good, then no-“
“MEXICANA CHICKEN~” A boy yelled from the door.
“Oh? Oppas has been younger?” Asked Zoey.
“The hell it’s not oppas!” Yura yelled.
“Ani, I’m not your manager. I’m his nephew? Maybe? And this is my friends.” He smiled.
“Are you an ulzzang?” Haeyeon asked.
“Well yeah actually. I’m Park Tae Jun, this is Park Jae Hyun and Park Chan Ho. Your managers are doing something.” He smiled.
“Omo~~” Jin Ae and Zoey said as they pretended to faint.
“So, here’s your food!” Chan Ho gives us 3 boxes of Mexicana Chicken.
“Bye all of you! We’ll stroll in the roads again.” Jae Hyun waved.
“Saranghae!” Jin Ae made a love sign with her arms and head.
“Nado!!!” Chan Ho yelled but he’s dragged first before giving a heart sign.
“Silly.” Minhyo shook her head.
“So, mani chabuseyo!!!” Boyeon who’s hungry starts to eat with Minhyo and Yura. While Zoey is eating with the foreign. Joohye and Jin Ae. Rihan, Min Ah and Haeyeon eat the chicken together.
“If we become the model of Mexicana Chicken CF. I think fans will buy the chicken only for our card box.” Jin Ae joked as she took a bite of the nugget.

The others laughed but tried to hold because their mouths are full with chicken.

“Hello girls.” A woman yelled with English.

The members were frozen looking at their dance coaches.

“OMO! Rino eonni!” Rihan yelled.

Maryss eonni and Jaewon oppa! Ppali!” Joohye yelled and eat the chicken quickly.

“No need Joohye.” Maryss approached Joohye.

“I’m going to join you guys.” She grabbed a nugget.

“NADO!” Jaewon yelled, Rino followed him too.

 

~*~

 

After 30 minutes of chatting and eating, it’s 4 PM already.

“C’mon! Stand up and stretch!” Maryss said. The girls threw away the boxes and began to stretch.

All the girls do it freely. Some does the split or some just do it randomly.

“So, ready?” Rino yelled.

“VERY!” The girls yelled.

“So, it’s a good start. You already recorded so all we need is practicing now. I know your weapon is training only for about 2 weeks so work hard!” Maryss explained.

“I already make the dance moves all you need is follow me.” Rino said.

“Jaewon-sshi!” Rino yelled and Jaewon the music and then they danced to Bang!

 

“So, what do you think?” Maryss asked as she pants.

The members couldn’t say anything. It was hard. They tought it will be easy but no. They remembered that SM mostly makes the first song so complicated to follow. La Cha Ta, Mama, Into The New World everything is hard.

“C’mon don’t give up first! Let’s try the first part!” Jaewon clapped his hand together.

“Arasseo!” The girls yelled.

“Hwaiting.” The girls supported each other.

Jaewon was in charge of explaining everything while Rino and Maryss corrected the dance and make them looked in unison.

 

 

(Learn if you want! its fun and you’ll look cool after you master it^^.)

“First, the opening position is…”

“Now, just follow me first ok?” Jaewon said.

The members learned slowly, since they’re not in unison.

“Boyeon, when your arms are pointing to the right your head don’t turn. When your arms are pointing to the left then you turn your head.” Maryss said to Boyeon.

This day is full of excitement yet suffering.

 

.-~*~-.

Reupload^^ There's a problem so i must reupload it.

Stay tunned for the next chapter!!