Elimination Day

♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

.-~*~-.

 

Kim Ri Han, is sitting on her chair in a room. Beside the room, is the main hall. Where every 9 Schools Trainee performed for their last elimination. Full of nervousness, she sighed and stopped playing with her ID card which has the number ’66-24-02’.

In the other hand is Park Joo Hye, smiling to herself like crazy. She remembered just then. When everything seems to be perfect for her.

 

Flashback

Today is 7th of June. Today is elimination.All of the trainees gathered in the practice room to practice for the last time before 9 o’clock..

Well not all of them. Jin Ae, Boyeon and Joohye were walking from hallway to hallway, talking and laughing..

Jin Ae planned to dance to EXO’s History. Boyeon will sing to IU’s Good Day and Joohye will dance to F(x)’s Chu.

“Do you want to see Touch by Kim Shin Young? Her face was like. Euuuuunggg!!!” Jin Ae joked as she imitate Kim Shin Young dancing to Touch by Miss A.

“Don’t joke!!! My voice will be gone cause of laughter!!!” Boyeon tried to control herself as her brain kept laughing and laughing.

“Stop it Jin Ae! Let’s go back to practice room already.” Joohye who managed to control her laughter dragged them two.

“Jin Ae-ah, if the one you don’t like get picked what will you do?” Joohye asked Jin Ae.

“Molla, who? I like all people.” Jin Ae raised her eyebrow.

“Those foreign.” Joohye rolled her eyes.

“Oh… those Chinese, Japanese and American girl? They’re eww you know that.” Jin Ae said.

The three kept walking while talking. When they passed an empty unused practice room they heard sobs.

Jin Ae stopped first and then the two looked at her with confusion.

Jin Ae put her index finger on her lips and Boyeon understand it but Joohye is confused.

“What-“ “Shut up!” Boyeon whispered, half yelling.

The three looked at the pretty big crack on the wall.

“What do you mean? Don’t you love me?!” Yejin yelled.

“I… Yejin listen.” Kai hugged Yejin. Jin Ae and Boyeon looked at Joohye who’s spying under them. (The position is Jin Ae, Boyeon and Joohye. Up to down. The crack is vertical.)

Joohyen clenched her fist and Jin Ae plus Boyeon gulped.

“What do you mean…” Yejin cried in Kai’s bare chest. Kai let go of Yejin and fix her bangs.

“This is our last moment. It’s for the best. Yejin…” Kai closed the gap between him and Yejin. Kai kissed Yejin on her cheek. Seems like Kai haven’t kiss Yejin’s mouth ever. Yejin stops crying and enjoys the kiss from Kai and hugged him.

This time, not only Joohye who’s mad but Boyeon and Jin Ae. What kind of girl is that? . She only wants Kai, Kai and Kai. When Kai do something for her she’s happy but when Kai wants to do something he wants, she’ll be mad.

“…”

“…”

“…”

The three said together. They quickly looked at one another and tried their best to keep their laughter.

“Bye.” Kai said and let go of Yejin.

“KAI!!!” Yejin yelled.

“Time to go~” Jin Ae whispered and run to the lift. She quickly presses the down button luckily no one is using the lift so it’s fast.

“Hurry up!” Jin Ae whispered, half yelling to the running Boyeon and Joohye.

As soon as he two enters the lift Jin Ae got in and pressed the 1st floor.

“That’s close…” Joohye said fanning herself. Jin Ae and Boyeon grinned like crazy at Joohye.

“OH MY GOD!!! KAI!!!” Jin Ae yelled and attacked Joohye with hugs, followed by Boyeon.

Ding!

“Let’s go~” Jin Ae yelled and run to the main door with her arms wide open. But then she bumped into someone. And she fell.

She rubbed her head because of htting this man’s bare chest and stand up.

“I’m sorry Jin Ae.” Jin Ae was shocked by that voice. Baekhyun.

“O-oh yeah, sorry.” Jin Ae bowed 1000 times.

“Jin Ae-ah you ok?” Boyeon asked you.

“Who- My goodness…” She mumbled as she saw Kim Min Seok or should I say Xiumin standing beside Baekhyun. Now the two’s frozen.

“What the…” Joohye chuckled beside Jin Ae.

“Xiumin oppa don’t froze them.” Joohye said to Xiumin.

“Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?” He asked.

“You already froze Lay oppa’s unicorn and now them? Xiumin oppa!!” Joohye joked it made all of EXO members laugh.

“Ya! Wake up!” Joohye snap her finger in front of Jin Ae and Boyeon. In a second they run behind Joohye.

“Oh, all of you are here?” Joohye asked EXO.

“Except Kai.” Chanyeol smiled.

“Oh~” Joohye, Boyeon and Jin Ae sang. And tried hard to shut their mouth.

“Well we need to go. Wish us luck oppas!” Joohye said going through all EXO members. But for Boyeon and Jin Ae, it’s impossible. Xiumin and Baekhyun are in front of them.

“Xiumin oppa~” Jin Ae sang and smirked at Boyeon.

“Take care of Boyeon ok?” Jin Ae patted Xiumin’s shoulder and left Boyeon.

“That … Baekhyun oppa! Don’t ever love a girl with that type of personality.” Boyeon patted Baekhyun’s shoulder and left. Leaving confused EXO.

“I get it~~~” D.O teased Baekhyun.

“Ya!” Baekhyun yelled at D.O and smacked his head.

“Same here.” Luhan smirked at Xiumin.

“Bam ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-at-ta-ta-ta~” Xiumin covered his ears.

End of Flashback

 

She stopped smiling as her number is called. 34-14-05.

She inhaled and exhaled for the last time in the room, and went outside the room.

“Goodluck.” Jin Ae who’s leaning against the wall beside the hall’s door said.

“Thanks.” Joohye smiled and enters the hall.

While Samantha and Jiyoung are walking in the hallway, feeling scared. They’ve performed and they don’t know if they’re going to succeed or not.

“Hey, it’s Kai.” Jiyoung said to Samantha as she points the smiling Kai as he talks with D.O. Went pass them and go to their practice room.

“He doesn’t see me…” Samantha frowned.

“It’s ok girl! You have a chance~” Jiyoung patted her.

“Let’s go home.” Jiyoung offered and Samantha nodded.

 

~*~

 

“Annyeong yo~” Hyoyeon entered EXO’s practice room.

“Oh, sunbae.” All of EXO bowed rapidly.

“That’s enough, hey why don’t you see the eliminating trainees?” Asked Yuri smiling.

“No need to, two days again is SM Tour in Taiwan.” Suho politely reject.

“Oh c’mon! It’s not that serious!!” Taeyeon yelled.

“If they don’t want to no need.” Hyoyeon said.

“So… I heard that Boyeon and Jin Ae likes Xiumin and Baekhyun?” Sunny started to gossip.

“N-no! They’re just teasing each other.” Baekhyun defended himself.

“Uhuh? Your face is red mister.” Jessica smirked and high fived Sunny. Baekhyun started to laugh because of embarrassment and hid his face behind Chanyeol. They’re leaning to the mirror.

“I knew it! You like Jin Ae back?!!” Seohyun yelled.

“No!” Baekhyun yelled.

“LIE!!” SNSD yelled together.

“Don’t make a fight here.” Suho pushed all SNSD members to the door.

“Xiumin you got the replica of me!!!” Taeyeon yelled before getting out of the room.

“PAN DA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Xiumin covered his ears and started to yell.

“Shut it lil’ fattie!!” Luhan smacked the back of Xiumin’s head.

“Sorry.” Xiumin grinned.

 

~*~

 

It’s 3 PM. The elimination is a big success. All went very smoothly.

All 9 Schools trainee except the foreign ones and Samantha pus Jiyoung. Were celebrating in local restaurant.

“WAAAAAAAAA!!!” Jin Ae yelled as her Hwi Dupbob and Galbitang finally come. She’s the last one to eat.

“Enjoy, oh! Can I have your sign?” The waiter asked he’s handsome that even all of the girls would squeal.

“Oh! You’re not a normal waiter!” Jin Ae yelled.

“I am a normal one.” He said.

“Let me see.” Jin Ae searched around the restaurant finding 3 hidded cameras and many ulzzangs covering their faces.

“I knew it! It’s Ulzzang Shidae Special right?!” Jin Ae clapped.

“O? Oh… we’re doomed!” He yelled and joined the other ulzzangs.

“How could you know? Then if there’s a hidden camera (a show.) we could use you!!” Shin Ri yelled and pointed at Jin Ae.

“Using me? Pe-weaaaseee no one could use me, I’m the one who’ll use you.” Jin Ae rolled her eyes.

“C’mon! Eat eat!!!” Mi young yelled.

“Arasseo ahjumma.” Shin Ri and Jin Ae said together making them see each other again and explode in laughter.

“9 School will be a disaster group.” Dan Bi said as she eats her crab.

“Agree, even the most trouble maker doesn’t get picked. 9 School still will be a disaster.” Haeyeon who’s sitting in front of her replied.

“What if 9 Schools will be in Hello Baby?” Ri Han asked.

“It will be Hello Teenager not baby.” Dan Bi joked. The three of them explode in laughter.

“Aigoo… I’m not ready for tomorrow…” Zoey whined.

“If you don’t get picked you’ll fly back to Hawaii?” Boyeon asked her.

Zoey just kept whining as she nods.

“Must be tiring.” Boyeon chuckled.

“I’m done, I can’t go home really evening.” Jin Hee grabs her bag and stood up.

“See you tomorrow! I’m leaving too.” Min Hyo said and left with Jin Hee.

“Nadooo~~” All of the trainees yelled and run to the door. Jin Ae who’s eating choked. She drinks fastly and run behind them.

“Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” She yelled.

 

.-~*~-.

#drumrooolll

Whatddup girlss~~

Author is in the site~ It's 10 here in Seoul. And when it strikes 12 o'clock i'll post the annoucemnt.

Yeah, i skipped like how many days?

Anyway, i think it's not a prob. Because i'll be hiatus on 10 of June. So i'll skip skip they days~

Stay tunned for 00.00 (Seoul time kk.)