Teaser 1!

♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

.-~*~-.

May 27,2012. 10.55 PM.

SM Building.

 

In the hallway of SM, Adventures of 9s crews are searching for 9s’s practice room.

Mean while… inside the practice room. 11 Girls are practicing their last performance for elimination.

“Annyeong Hasseo!” The PD of Adventures of 9s yelled as he opened the practice room door. Revealing frozen Park Dan Bi and Choi Min Young who’s eating. Im Samantha, Kwon Min Ah and Kim To Ri who stops singing high notes. Yoon Shin Ri and Bang Jin Ae who’s arguing which moves after a move. Kim Ri Han and Lee Min Hyo who’s chatting around. Choi Hae Yeon plus Lee Yu Ra surfing the internet with Yu Ra’s laptop.

“Oh! Oh! Is that…” Jin Ae pointed at the cameras.

“Don’t point at them, unpolite Jin Ae-ah!” Shin Ri yelled well half whispering and yank Jin Ae’s arm.

“Is that what?” Dan Bi asked Jin Ae. “Camera…” Jin Ae said innocently and Dan Bi goes ‘(__ ____|||) ‘

“Ne! I don’t know what’s this but, 9 different girls together in asdjsahdsdgahsfdyg!” Hae Yeon started to talk gibberish after she made a mistake in the chant.

“Karma! That’s my line you Azza! 9 different girls together into one piece!” Min Hyo yelled.

“We are!” Jin Ae added.

“9 Schools!” They yelled together.

“Ani!” To Ri suddenly yelled.

“We are 9 Schools’ trainee!!” She yelled.

“AGREE~” The other yelled.

“So, we’re here for… Adventures of 9s!” The PD yelled. All the girls starred at him with confusion.

“Ah! I get it. This is our first Variety Show!” Yu Ra yelled.

“Pssh smarty-pants.” Shin Ri smirked and high-fived with Jin Ae.

“Ya, neo-“

“Ne, everyone. This is 9 School’s trainee life. Spat here, spat there…” Ri Han talked to the camera by her own and start to explain 9 School’s trainee life.

“So, everyone please sit in a circle.” The PD said and the girls obeyed. They sit randomly rather than a circle.

“Ah… so girls is this all of you?” He asked. “ANI!” Jin Ae yelled.

“Yeorobeun, let the chosen one explain.” Shin Ri said to one of the camera beside her she’s sitting in the edge.

“Chosen one? Harry Potter?” Dan Bi sits beside Shin Ri.

“Yeorobeun, this is 9 School’s fashionita.” Shin Ri said.

“There are 25 of us but in this time there are only us, because we’re the one who doesn’t have anything to do.” Jin Ae explained.

“Now, what do you think of debuting? It’s close already. This is the last elimination.” The PD asked.

“I HATEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!” Min Young started to whine and kick her bare feet into the air.

“Wa-wae?” The PD asked.

“SM IS HELDING SM TOUR!” Samantha yelled and crossed her arms.

“Agree! SM has held it in L.A but now in Taiwan!” Jin Ae yelled and acted that she’s fainting.

“I WANT TO JOIN THEEEMM!!” Min Ah throw her book on the wood floor.

“You want to join them or join him?” Ri Han asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Hah?” Min Ah looked at Ri Han.

“Them or hiimmm???” All the girls started to .

“THEM YAH YOU! DUM DUM!!!” Min Ah yelled and grab her book again to aim it at Ri Han. The girls were laughing hard.

“Anyway, viewers. We this is going to be the first episode right? The elimination. If you’re watching and loving us that means you’re Schooler watchers…” Shin Ri talked to the camera by herself.

“Watchers…” Hae Yeon hold onto the camera and aim it at her face.

“You’re stealing my spotlight!” Shin Ri punched Hae Yeon playfully.

“Hahaha, ya! Watchers… if you’re a Schooler you better pray for us so we can join SM Town immediately.” Hae Yeon pleaded.

“Ne.” To Ri appeared beside her and started to look at the screen instead of the camera. She’s fixing her hair.

“Ya, Seal. You’re stealing my spotlight.” Hae Yeon pushes To Ri away and fix her hair.

“You freaking Azza.” To Ri chuckled behind Hae Yeon and continued to fix her hair.

“Ne! Girls. It’s 11 already, you can go home.” One of the manager said. Yes there are 5 managers being eliminated right now.

“Arasseo. Schoolers!” Jin Ae pointed at one of the camera.

“Is it your habit?” Smantha asked as she giggles.

“Why are you giggling? Habit?” Jin Ae asked Samantha. Still pointing at one of the camera.

“Pointing at cameras babo.” Samantha punch Jin Ae’s arm playfully.

“Ah, ne…” Jin Ae laughed.

“Ne, 9 different schools into one pice!” Hae Yeon yelled.

“Whoa, you’re improving you Korean.” Min Hyo mocked Hae Yeon and Hae Yeon reply her by sticking her tongue out.

“We are!” Jin Ae yelled.

“9 Schools annyeong hasseo!”

“Schoolers~”

“Good night!” Min Ah yelled.

“Yeorobeun before it ends. This is the school president.” To Ri said and clapped beside Min Ah.

“Ne, ne.” Min Ah bowed in formal way. The other girls started to clap around Min Ah too.

“Show us your language skill president.” Shin Ri said.

“Goodnight, sweet dreams. Annyeonghi jumuseyo~ Oyasuminasai! wǎn ān!” Min Ah said in 4 different languages.

“I could do that too! French French!” Hae Yeon yelled.

“Wait wait…” Min Ah tapped her head.

“Boone nuit!” She yelled in excitement.

“ANNYEONGHI JUMUSEYO~” All the girls yelled. With that, the crews turn the cameras off.

.-~*~-.

Ba-bam~ #Outofnowhereappearedbesideyou

First chapter~ Ye yey~ I've decided to make a Variety Show.

And hell yeah... SM in Taiwan T_T

So! I'm introducing my 10 b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l applicants! I'll wait for the others!