Bang!

♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

.-~*~-.

 

June 9th 2012, 11 AM

Cloudy Room

 

“Aigo!!” Yelled Jin Ae as she pushed the cloudy room door.

“It looked like we’re in heaven.” Boyeon comes in.

“A! We’re shooting.” Minhyo yelled as she enters the room.

“Omo~” The others went inside the room in a line.

When they all already put their bags and jackets. They approached the PD oppa and he gives the members mic. When they’re done they walked to the front of the cameras.

“Shall we greet the fans?” Jin Ae asked.

“Obviously.” Yura said. All 9 Schools members lined up. In the back are the tall tall girls. Haeyeon, Minhyo, Min Ah, Zoey and Joohye. While in the front are the short girls. Boyeon, Jin Ae, Yura and Rihan.

“9 different girls together into one piece.” Minhyo said.

“We are~” Jin Ae added.

“9 Schools! Annyeong hasseoooooooooooo!!” All of them yelled and do some poses.

“So, this is the confirmed 9 School members.” Minhyo said.

“Shall we introduce?” Minah asked.

“Agree, because we’re new.” Boyeon agreed.

“Starting from the tallest. Then to Boyeon and the last is Rihan.” Minhyo ordered.

“Arraseo, yoreobun I am Choi Haeyeon the tallest among the others with the height 181.” Hayeon smiled.

“And we can say she’s the giraffe here.” Jin Ae pointed at Haeyeon.

“Mwo?” Haeyeon asked.

“Many groups are 160s or 170s but this group has 160 the shortest, 170s, and 180.” Jin Ae said.

“Mwoya…” Haeyeon defended herself.

“Here, Yura eonni stand here.” Jin Ae switched places with Yura.

“See the difference?” Jin Ae pointed at Yura then Haeyeon rapidly.

“They’re like… 21 cm different?” Boyeon said.

“Ne, if we danced. The coach said that Yura and I will never be together. Because if they do it’ll be a disaster.”  Haeyeon laughed.

“You know… shuuu~” Yura made a long line with her finger.

“Alright now switch places again!” Minhyo commanded.

“Ne, ahjumma.” The two said together. They looked at each other and high fived as they laughed.

“You-ugh!” Minhyo smacked Yura along with Jin Ae.

“DUIZHAAANG!” The both yelled.

“Arasseo. I’m Minhyo, the leader and the oldest. I’m in charge of taking care of this brats.” Minhyo smiled.

“Annyeong yoreobun! I’m Min Ah and I could talk in 4 different languages.” Min Ah happily said.

“Ne, she could talk in English, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese and French.” Minhyo explained.

“Give us example.” Joohye said.

“9 Schools jjang! 9 Schools is the best! Parfait~ Zhēn bang! To sainō no aru.” Min Ah said.

“Arasseo, we don’t understand~” Jin Ae mocked her. Min Ah immediately glare at Jin Ah and smacked her on her head.

“Leave these brats. I am Song Zoey, the visual of the group!” Zoey yelled and put her hands under her chin, made it like a flower.

“Omomomomomomomomomo!” Jin Ae covered Zoey’s face. The other members put their hands on Zoey’s face too, exept Boyeon.

“OMO!” Zoey yelled as the hands pushed her backwards.

The others laughed and Boyeon said to the camera ‘Disaster, disaster.’ And pointed at them.

“Ne, I’m Joohye or Joordi. I’m the athlete of the group.” Joohye introduced herself.

“Arasseo. I’m Woo Boyeon, I think I’m the most normal here.” Boyeon said and made a peace sign. The other members glared at her with no mercy.

“Mianhae.” Boyeon said with a high-note.

“Ne, I’m Bang Jin Ae! The dancing machine in 9 Schools.” Jin Ae said.

“Prove it!” The other members yelled.

Jin Ae moved to the front and does the L-Kick.

“UAAA!!”

“AWESOME!”

“WOO!”

The other members yelled and patted Jin Ae when Jin Ae lined back. But then the pat become hard it’s more like hitting instead of patting.

“A! A!! YAA!!” Jin Ae yelled.

“Ne, two more members!” Minhyo said still hitting Jin Ae.

“Ne, I’m Yura in charge of the shortest.” Yura said. While Yura introduced herself Jin Ae pretended to slap Minhyo. Jin Ae slapped Minhyo to the right side, Minhyo must’ve turn her head to her left right?  But Minhyo’s head is to the right side.

The members laughed except Yura who’s clueless.

“Ne, I’m the last one. I’m Kim Rihan! The little sis of EXO-K’s Suho.” Rihan grinned.

The writer lady raised a board with the sentence. ‘Answer the question.’

“From what I know, people said that 9s is a disaster group. What do you think.?” The PD asked.

“Ahhh…” The members looked at each other and laughed.

“We are disaster group??” Jin Ae smiled.

“We love to play and laugh, I think that’s our 2nd job.” Minhyo joked.

“I think it would be more disaster when we live in one dorm.” Joohye said.

The members nodded.

“And manager oppa will handle us, I think we’re like a brand new pets and manager oppa are the owner.” Zoey added.

“What do you think about SM Town Tour in Taiwan?”

“DOOOOOOOOOOOOOON’T TALK ABOUT IT!” Min Ah yelled as she grabs her hair.

“You’re making it worse PD ahjussi!!!” Jin Ae yelled and approached the PD. But Boyeon and Yura who’s beside her pulled her back.

“Ne, I think… we’ve missed a lot of fun there. But we’ll join in SM Town Tour in Japan and Beijing! Also, The CEO said that we’ll have our debut in Macao!” Minhyo explained. The other members clapped and cheered as they heard the sentence ‘Debut in Macao.’ The vocal coaches suddenly came from the door. There are 2 of hem.

“Ne, the last question is I heard that your concept of Video is drum bands and cheerleaders.”

“Ne, it’s called Bang! And Let’s Do It!” Minhyo said.

“Spoiler.”

“Spoiler…”

The members hit her.

“Hey it’s ok!” Minhyo defended herself.

“And there’s something secret secret about the song.” Jin Ae said.

“Mwo?” The members asked her.

“We only trained for 2 weeks.” Jin Ae whispered to each of the members.

“Ahh~ That’s a secret weapon!” Rihan said.

“Ne, ne. We mustn’t say that to the cameras.” Haeyeon said.

“Arasseo. The session has ended now we need to practice! Chop-chop!!” Minhyo yelled.

“Let’s do our 2nd chant.” Jin Ae suggested. One of the cameras approached the circling 9 Schools member.

“One!”

“Two!”

“Three!”

“Four!”

“Five!”

“Six!”

“Seven!”

“Eight!”

“Nine!”

“Nine Schools!!”

The members yelled. With that the cameras are off and the crews went outside because they’re not allowed to see the practice.

“Ok let’s go girls.” Shaun Mynhardt said.

“So, here are the papers.” Yoo Young Jin said.

“T.R.Y? Do it now? Can you follow me? Yes? Uh-huh??” Boyeon asked as she read the lyrics.

“Listen to me first then try it ok?” Young Jin said.

“Shaun-sshi! Turn on the music.”

[All] T. R. Y. Do it now!
Can you follow me? Yes, Uh ha!
T. R. Y. Pick it up!
You’ll never catch me! Oh, no!
 
[Boyeon] Nun bushige bit naneun nareul ttara Oh Oh Oh!
[Yura] Gashik jeogin mal deureun biuseo beoryeo Ha Ha Ha!
[Minhyo] Yeppeu giman han neoneun, deo isangeun No No No!
[Min Ah] Jjarit han eumak soge deonjyeo beoryeo Bang Bang Bang!
 
[All] Uri neun Oh, 9 S, School Up! Neo hweneun modu bikyeora
Check it out! da gajyeo bwa, A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now! Oh, 9 S, School Up! Modu michyeora
Wichyeora tto ireohke, A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
 
T. R. Y. Do it now!
Can you follow me? Yes, Uh ha!
T. R. Y. Pick it up!
You’ll never catch me! Oh, no!
 
[Joohye] Gaseum ttwineun ibameul nae maeumeun Oh Oh Oh!
[Rihan] Bultaneun ni nun gireun nae momeul tago Ha Ha Ha!
[Jin Ah and Zoey] geochireo jin sumsori meomchujin ma No No No!
[Haeyeon] Shimjangi irideumeul ttara gage Kung kung kung!
 
[All] Uri neun Oh, 9 S, School Up! Neo hweneun modu bikyeora
Check it out! Da gajyeo bwa, A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now! Oh, 9 S, School Up! modu michyeora
Wichyeora tto ireohke, A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
 
[Jin Ah] Bringin’ it to you daily it’s only from the best
9 S School, Schoolers know how to get fresh
[Zoey] So cool, so right, just so tasty
[Jin Ah] We bring it fast forward the fellows go crazy
 
[Boyeon] jomdeo gwagam hage boyeo juneun geoya neo (To be raised for my life)
[Min Ah] jomdeo teukbyeol hage chumeul chuneun geoya neo (To be raised for my life)
 
[Zoey] One, Two, Three
 
[Boyeon] Eumage neol matgyeo ju muneul georeo bwa yeah (To be raised for my life)
[Jin Ae] Crisp clean original new (Check it out) 
Quality is what we give to you (Check it out)
[Zoey] A new generation and a whole new start (Check it out)
Collaboration with a brand new heart (Check it out)
[Boyeon] Jogeum deo dagawa isunganeul Catch Up! Oh
[Jin Ae] On your mark set ready to go, can you feel it in your body this 9 S flow!
[Zoey] Hey, hey! What you want?
[Jin Ae and Zoey] Let’s go! ([Min Ah] Yeah~]
 
[All] Uri neun Oh, 9S, School Up! Neo hweneun modu bikyeora
Check it out! Da gajyeo bwa, A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now! Oh, 9 S, School Up! Modu michyeora
Wichyeora tto ireohke, A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
 
T. R. Y. Do it now!
Can you follow me? Yes, Uh ha!
T. R. Y. Pick it up!
You’ll never catch me. Oh, no!
 
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! T. R. Y. Do it now!
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! Can you follow me? Yes, Uh ha!
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

 

“Whoa…” The members said in amazement.

“That’s cool!” Rihan clapped.

“Wow! The American is rapping yo~” Joohye yelled.

“Alright!” Jin Ah said in English and high-fived Zoey.

“Let’s try it then.” Shaun said.

The members started to sing, they reached the high notes perfectly but Jin Ae is having a trouble in the tongue twister. ‘9 S School Schoolers.’

“This is hard~ 9 Shhh Shhchool Shhcooolers.” Jin Ae joked.

“Keep practicing! This is a good beginning. A good beginning ever!” Young Jin said.

“Yeah, ever since I trained groups in SM. This is the fastest learner. We could record it today.” Shaun suggested.

“Cool! Jin Ae improve your rapping and boom!” Minhyo yelled.

“Let’s train more. We’ll be back at… about 2 PM. We want you to master this and if you really have mastered this. We’ll be recording today!” Shaun said.

“HWAITING!” Young Jin said.

“So…” Haeyeon said.

“Let’s sing hard!” Rihan yelled.

“HWAITING!” Min Ah yelled.

“HWAITING~” The girls yelled together.

 

.-~*~-.

Annyeong girls! Hope you're enjoying the story.

Anyway, i only get 2 finished tasks where are the others?

Kk, make sure you fill it girls! Hwaiting!