Evil Maknae

♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

.-~*~-.

 

It felt a bit cold in Sungsandong. Zoey who’s walking out of her house rubbed her arms. Her house is near Infinite’s dorm.

When she walks and walks through the alley. She spots Infinite members talking to their manager. It seems like they’re going to perform.

She looked at Infinite members one by one then she found Dongwoo laughing.

She covers her face with her scarf and unsurely walk pass Infinite. It seems like they don’t notice her. Zoey just sigh and walk to the bus stop. And waits for the bus to come.

Jin Ae is locking her apartment and skips to the main door.

“Good luck Jin Ae-ah!” One of the janitors said. Jin Ae lived alone. Her parents and older brother died. But Lee Soo Man who’s her father’s best friend took care of her, give her money and shelter. That’s why she’s Soo Man’s fav trainee, also because of her ability in dancing. Jin Ae smiled and nodded. She walks happily. Her apartment is in Sungsandong also.

When she passes an alley she found Infinite members. She moved back and inhaled.

“Infinite oppas!” Jin Ae yelled and waved at them.

“Oh Jin Ae!” Woohyun yelled and waved at her.

“Where are you going?” Sun Jong yelled.

“Training, bye oppas! I might be late.” Jin Ae yelled angain and leave them. When she’s arrived in the bus stop she found Zoey listening to her iPod.

“Boo!” Jin Ae jumped in front of Zoey whih made Zoey surprised.

“Oh! Hi Jin Ae!” Zoey remove her headset and scoot to her left.

“I don’t need to sit the bus is here!” Jin Ae smiled. Zoey looked at behind Jin Ae and face palmed herself.

“Let’s go then!” Zoey yelled and dragged Jin Ae into the bus.

 

~*~

 

When they arrived at Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu. They paid the bus and walked to SM.

“Hey, I saw Infinite earlier.” Jin Ae beamed. Trying to tease Zoey.

“I saw them too babo.” Zoey mocked Jin Ae.

“Ah… 1-0.” Jin Ae frowned. A group of high school girls spotted the confirmed 9 School member and take her photos.

“This is why I hate training in the morning.” Jin Ae mumbled and adjusted her cap.

“Poor you, well someday all of the confirmed members will be like this.” Zoey laughed. When they’re in front of SM building. Jin Ae was greeted by her training enemy. Kim Ye ing Jin. She’s talking and joking with Kai.

“I’m sure they’re going to be dead in a week.” Zoey said to you.

“Better less than a week.” Jin Ae smirked.

“Yo!” Min Ah yelled from behind Jin Ae and Zoey. Holding a glass of Iced Chocolate.

“You’ll get fat you know that.” Zoey smacked Min Ah’s head.

“Ow!” Min Ah yelled and her Iced Chocolate fell down.

“Eonni…” Min Ah looked at her Iced Chocolate and then Zoey.

“Die you so called snow white!!!” Min Ah chased Zoey to SM building. They scanned their identity card and run again. Jin Ae spotted Joo Hye walking with a frown plastered on her face as she scanned her identity card and walks into SM building.

“It’s all because of you Kim Ye Jin. Just watch your steps.” Jin Ae glared Ye Jin and Kai who’s done talking and walk into separated ways. Jin Ae walked inside SM, thinking what she should do. She wants to kill Ye Jin but she will have more sins and might as well going to jail.

*Wait.*

With that, Jin Ae smirked and walk to the lift pressing the button. 4th floor.

She walks and walks across the hallway with the staffs greeted her.

She stopped in front of this huge door and inhaled. *Wish me luck…* She said and opened the room revealing Lee Soo Man typing some documents.

 

~*~

 

Meanwhile in the practice room.

“20, 21, 22, 23, 24… where’s 25?” Hae Yeon asked.

“Who’s not here?” She asked again.

“Bang Jin Ae.” Dan Bi sighed.

“Man where did she go?”  Hae Yeon sighed.

“I saw her earlier. She enters the lift and the lift goes to the 4th floor.” Ri Han reported.

“What the hell is she do-“

“Annyeong!” Jin Ae yelled and walk happily to put her bag in the corner of the room.

Tori who’s crossing her arms raised her eyebrow.

“Where are you from?” She asked.

“You’ll never know~” Jin Ae sang and remove her jacket, scarf and gloves.

“Seriously.” Tori said again.

“It’s not your prob bro, don’t make a fight with me.” Jin Ae sighed.

“Ok, ok let’s just take it easy she’s here already.”  Boyeon raised her hand in defeat.

“Correct, so what date is it? 6th of June. So, line up into your groups!” The confirmed manager Park Kwang Ho yelled.

All of the trainees lined from group 1 until group 5.

Group 1 consist Yoon Shin Ri, Im Samantha, Park Dan Bi, Song Ji Young and Choi Jin Hee.

Group 2 consist Park Joo Hye, Woo Bo Yeon, Song Zoey, Choi Hae Yeon and Bang Jin Ae.

Group 3 consist Choi Mi Young, Lee Yu Ra, Kwon Min Ah, Kim To Ri and Lee Min Hyo.

Group 4 consist Song Ji Young, Kim Ri Han, Akahana Sato, Wang Fei Yen and Anzu Takashi.

The last group consist Wang Angelina Xiao, Stephanie Kim, Elizabeth Hwang, Kim Hei Ryung and Chiyako Suzuki.

“So, let’s go hall and don’t, get away from your line.” He said and led all of the trainees into the hall. As all of the trainees arrived in the hall they’re greeted by Lee Soo Man, Kim Young Min the CEO and Lee Jong In the CFO. Also with Mon Yon Ho the vocal teacher and other teachers. (Honestly I only know the vocal teacher-.-)

Behind the teachers there are SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ and EXO. F(x) is nowhere to be found. Maybe they’re busy training their dance.

They’re gestured to sit according to their line.

“Group 1, Yoon Shin Ri, Im Samantha, Park Dan Bi, Song Ji Young and Choi Jin Hee. Please move to the front.” Kwang Ho said through a mic and then group stand in front of the judges. They bowed and get ready to dance to SHINee Juliette. After done dancing they’re asked to go to another room it’s group 2’s time. They danced to F(x)’s La Cha Ta. Then group 3 performed 4Minute’s Volume up. Followed by group 4 who danced to After School’s Diva and group 5 who performed to Secret’s Madonna.

After all of them done dancing they all gathered into a room.

“This is the last group performance right?” Yu Ra broke the silence.

“Yep…” Mi Young said and sighed.

Then all of them remain silent.

“Girls, go to your practice room and rest.” Kwang Ho yelled. All of the trainees nodded and go straight to their practice room.

“Hey wanna play a song?” Samantha suggested.

“Sure! Beyonce beyonce!” Dan Bi yelled.

“ROGER!” Samantha yelled back and played Beyonce’s Run The World.

In a second EXO enters the room with a member missing.

 

~*~

 

In Lee Soo Man’s office.

“Ahjussi?” Kai entered the room.

“Sit Kai.” Soo Man smiled and move his laptop away.

“What do you need ahjussi?” Kai smiled.

“Let’s get straight to the point. Kai, I want you to break up.” Soo Man said in serious tone.

“B-break up? Ahjussi, what do you mean?” Kai said, scared.

“I’m not kidding break up with Yejin or if not I’ll make you.” Soo Man said.

“Why? You said I can?” Kai started to raise his voice a bit.

“Low down your voice.” Soo Man said and rested his chin on his palm.

“You see it’s not fair with other idols.” Soo Man added. Kai just sees him with widened eyes and opened mouth.

“You must do it.” Soo Man sighed.

“But you trusted me!” Kai yelled.

“Decision can change Kim Jong In. Now your mission is break up with Yejin completely no contact or anything, before SM Town Tour in Taiwan. Or I will make Yejin drop out of SM and make sure she can’t contact you. Throw your entire gadgets or all of your things, even clothes and buy you a new one.” Soo Man said.

Kai sighed in defeat but then he knew it’s the best for him and Yejin.

“Arasseo.” Kai said and leave Soo Man’s office without another look.

 

~*~

 

“My persuasion can build a nation~ Endless power~” Chanyeol and Sehun sang together.

Then BANG!!!

The door is wide opened by Kai.

“What’s wrong Kai?” Suho asked him. Kai just went inside.

“What the hell is wrong with Soo Man?! He asked me to break up with Yejin!” Kai yelled and punched the wall.

D.O grabs him and tried to stop him.

Jin Ae smiled in victory. Then she suddenly sang happily and played with her towel.

“Who run the world? Girls!” Jin Ae sang and laughed by herself. All of the girls followed to laugh at her dorky side. At first Kai thought that Jin Ae is the one who asks Soo Man to tell him to break up with Yejin. But seeing her playing and laughing like that he threw the thoughts away.

“So, anyway. Kai, when are you going to break Yejin up?” Chanyeol asked.

“Tomorrow…” Kai sighed in frustration.

“Well it’s the best for you bro.” Chanyeol patted him.

 

.-~*~-.

Hello my awesome subscribers! Now my ineternet is back and i could do whatever i want~

Anyway, is kip to 6th of June it's ok right?

So, so i started the story with, more like introducing my char.

You know, how's her background and personality.

Anyway! Stay tunned for more on 9 Schools!

-Teengirl