Teaser 2!

♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

.-~*~-.

May 30, 2012. 2 PM.

SM Building.

 

“Annyeong, camera oppa~” Jin Ae greeted one of the Adventure of 9s’ crew.

“What are you doing now?” He asked as he approached Jin Ae with his camera.

“Uh… it’s been 3 days since we shoot.” *Am I changing the topic? I’m awful in front of cameras…* Jin Ae tought.

“I’m practicing today! I’m a bit late, 30 minutes late… well maybe that’s a bit.” Jin Ae said after she looked at her watch.

Jin Ae walked to the hallway, to the practice room. Loud hip hop music is played.

“Yeorobeun…” Jin Ae said to the camera as she prepares to open the door.

“I’ll introduce you 5 other girls, they’re not filming 3 days ago.” Jin Ae whispered like it’s such an important sentence.

“1… 2… 3!” Jin Ae mumbled and opened the door. The girls were resting here and there like dead bodies.

“You’re 30 minutes late Bang Jin Ae!” Haeyeon yelled at Jin Ae.

“I don’t care as long as I’m here.” Jin Ae stuck her tongue out and put her bag down.

“Yeorobeun let me introduce you.” Jin Ae walked to the exhausted Boyeon.

“This is Woo Boyeon, she looks like Dara of 2NE1 and Taeyeon sunbae.” Jin Ae patted Boyeon’s stomach. Boyeon’s very exhausted, she only could raise her thumb up and continue to pant.

“Enough of this dying Winnie.” Jin Ae glared at Boyeon and left her.

“This is Park Joo Hye, we used to call her Joori or Monkey.” Jin Ae introduced Joo Hye. Joo Hye waved at the camera.

“But I agree, she indeed act like a monkey. Jump here and there let’s just leave her.” “Maknae!” Joo Hye throw her towel on the running Jin Ae.

“Ew… germs.” Jin Ae grabs the towel with her thumb and index finger.

“Yeorobeun, look at how wet this is.” Jin Ae makes a disgusted look and shows the towel to the camera.

“BANG JIN AE!” Joo Hye yelled.

“Yes! Incoming!!!” Jin Ae throws the towel and it landed perfect on Joo hye’s face. All the girls couldn’t help but burst into laughter.

“MAKNAEEE!!!” Joo Hye yelled with the towel still hanging on her face.

“Leave that Monkey. Let’s move on Choi Jinhee and Song Jiyoung.” Jin Ae walked to the chatting girls.

“This is Choco Chuck and Kitten.” Jin Ae pointed at them and they waved.

“Everybody! Practice now!” One of the managers yelled.

“ANDWAEE!! SONG ZOEY IMNIDA! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME!!” Zoey yelled in front of the camera and run to her position.

“So, I’ve introduced this 4 girls and that possessed girl introduce herself.” Jin Ae walked to the door.

“I’m Bang Jin Ae the chosen member, see you next time!” Jin Ae closed the door and lock it so the crews can’t peek.

.-~*~-.

2nd teaser! Whoa, 1 June is close~ Oh and if you read the Foreword.

I write 'And i want to tell you, this story is not like the others, which is other stories pick the members first then start the story. But i'm different, i'll start the story while picking the girls get it?' And so, don't praise youself much much if you see your char's name when the story starts. Because i'm choosing the members while writing. Not like the other stories.

So, apply apply^^ Tomorrow is the last day~