First Love

My Twisted Fairytale with Infinite

FLASHBACK

9-year-old Byunghyun felt a thrill of excitement and euphoria as he finished his rap like a badass. He grinned as the whole room broke into cheers and woots. Just then, he turned and noticed a girl standing at the door with wide open. Aww a goldfish. She's really cute actually. She was wearing silver leggings and a simple loose black t-shirt with white thin-soled converses. She had a shocked look on her face that made him want to laugh. He smiled and winked at her, making her blush. Byunghyun shrugged, tucked his hands into his pockets and walked over to him friend, Changjo and Niel.

"Yo! Nice moves, dancing machine!" He ruffled Changjo's hair. "Nice rap too, bro!" Changjo grinned. Niel grabbed them and gave them a bone-crushing 'group hug'. Byunghyun couldn't breathe. Why do you have to be so tall, dangit? He grumbled mentally. Just then, Ms Z called the class for attention and introduced the new girl that was gaping at him. "Everyone, this is ~~~~~. She will be learning wiht you from today onwards so be nice." Ms Z gave us a stern look and everyone laughed. They were all used to it by now. Ms Z had nothing to worry about, really. The class treated each other like family.

Ms Z gave the girl a signal to introduce herself, and she stepped forward and spoke. Man she looks nervous. Byunghyun thought.

Hmm she's a year younger than me. ~~~~~. It's a cute name. :3

I wonder how well she dances...

A lightbulb came on in his head and he smirked.

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!" He yelled, getting the rest of the class to chant with him. ~~~~~ looked flustered, but she went over to the CD player and played her song anyway. The rest of the class quieted down as she went back to the front of the studio and placed her stuff on the floor. The song started. Byunghyun cocked his head at the familiar song. Cinderlla by The Cheetah Girls? Classic. I've seen girls use this song a thousand times over. Byunghyun felt a tinge of disappointment. For some reason, he wanted you to be an awesome dancer.

But once you started dancing, Byunghyun realized he was too quick to judge you.

Your moves were swift, and your legs matched each and every arm maneuver. You were clearly immersed in the music and Byunghyun slowly became mesmerized. He had never seen a girl dance with such passion before. Heck, the only person he had ever admit was a true dancer was Changjo and even Changjo was gaping at her. Byunghyun couldn't take his eyes off your sneakers. They moved like Michael Jackson's feet when he did the moonwalk. Smooth, uninterrupted and absolutely amazing. Suddenly, her feet were planted apart on the ground and he moved his eyes upwards, only to see her tutting routine. Good lord is she even human?? Byunghyun was definitely shocked right now. Every tiny detail was made to perfection. It was truly a masterpiece. He started to watch her expression as she danced. She had that same fiery glow in her eyes when he himself rapped, and he recognized it. It was that burning love for the art of dance and music, true appreciation.

At that moment, the song reached its bridge and Byunghyun was surprised to see that she continued to dance. Girls usually stopped at this part. 

But he never saw waht was coming.

~~~~~ had changed to a different genre.

Before, she was dancing hiphop.

But now, it was a whole new thing. Comtemporary, he thought in wonder. The rest of the class was surprised too. This was news to them.

Byunghyun's heart raced as she did graceful twirls and elegant poses. He put his hand to his chest. What the- His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden high kick she did, and the way she went back to the same hiphop routine without so much as a brief hesitation. Byunghyun caught the small smile she had on her face and suddenly, he felt his breath taken away. Her medium-length hair, impossibly black, was slightly wavy. The way it was tossed into the air everytime she turned or hopped or popped made ~~~~~ the prettiest girl Byunghyun had ever seen in all nine years of his life. Her love for her dance made her glow, made her even more beautiful. She ended with the coolest pose ever, with her back facing everyone and her head slightly turned towards the side. 

And with that, Byunghyun fell for ~~~~~.

The class jumped up to congratulate her on her awesome performance and within moments, Byunghyun couldn't see her among all the kids. 

Okay okay. Play it cool. Don't let her know that she almost made your heart explode.

When the crowd finally started to disperse, Byunghyun made eye contact with her. Here goes nothing.

He walked towards her, and ruffled her hair a little and complemented her dance while giving her his best smile. Still trying hard to pull off being cool, Byunghyun started walking away backwards and , "I'm Byunghyun, in case you're wondering. The way you're always speechless around me is giving me the idea that you really wanna get to know me, eh?"

~~~~~ stuttered and stumbled with her words, clearly embarassed at being caught. God she's cute.

"Chill, ~~~~~. I'm kidding. Let's hang out sometime okay?" Or maybe all the time. 

Byunghyun held up a peace sign as he jogged backwards and she returned the gesture, smiling. His heart started pounding again when you smiled. 

Oh wow I'm in trouble.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

L.Joe's POV

Sighing in nostalgia, L.Joe swung his long legs onto the park bench and lay down. The sun was setting and the evening sky was a nice hue of yellow, orange and red. Colors that reminded him of your cheery nature. Since the first day he met you, all he could think about was the beautiful way you danced and he always had something to look forward to every week.

Seeing you dance in class.

Sure, it started off as a small crush in a kid's head, but after spending a year with you, he realized he truly liked you for who you were. You usually wore long skirts or pants and huge nerdy glasses when you weren't in dance class. Your dark hair always in a messy bun. You always tripped over nothing and he would always be there to catch you. You loved reading Batman and Superman comics and you couldn't care less about girly stuff.

But to Byunghyun, you were beautiful all the same.

Which made his farewell to you even harder. Moving to America to no joke. It meant that he could not see her every week. It meant that he wouldn't be there to catch her when she falls. It meant that he doesn't have time to make her like him too. But he had no choice. His parents foresaw a huge business opportunity for them there and they were all for moving there to stay for a few years.

Byunghyun couldn't bear to say goodbye to you that dance class. But he made sure he spent every minute of dance class with you. They were learning the waltz that week and he dashed to partner up with you. He remembered the slight blush that spread over your cheeks when he put his arm around your small waist. As they practised the steps they learnt from Ms Z, Byunghyun looked into your eyes and said solemnly, "~~~~~, you'll always remember me right?" 

The way you tilted your head and looked questioningly at him pulled on his heartstrings. You broke into a giggle and said, "Of course, Byunghyun oppa. I'm not that old yet. I'll always remember you." You beamed at him. He smiled back and bumped heads with you.

And he never saw you again. After bidding a teary farewell to Ms Z after class, he hopped into his father's car and went straight to the airport. 

Until today, there was no contact, no pictures, no letters. All he had were memories of your 8-year-old self. 

He didn't know that you had a makeover.

He didn't know that you were in the same school.

He didn't know that you knew L.Joe and Byunghyun were the same person.

He didn't know that you've always had a crush on him since he first winked and smiled at you.

 

 

 

YEP. THE KID SIMPLY DIDN'T KNOW.

KNOWLEDGE IS SUCH A ER.

LOL. SO KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE HISTORY BETWEEN HIM AND ~~~~~ (WELL YOU.)

KINDA MELODRAMATIC BUT HEY ISN'T THAT THE POINT OF FANFICTION? :3

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

~chaochaoxx