You Again

My Twisted Fairytale with Infinite

L's POV

, that hurt!

L had been knocked over like a bowling pin on one of his bad days. And that could only mean one thing.

Someone's gonna have to face the wrath of L and only hope to survive.

"YAH ARE YOU BLIN-" His rage was cut short as he looked up and felt a sudden rush of familiarity and nostalgia.

He furrowed his brows and leant in closer, peering into her eyes. His own widened and his perplexed expression was instantly swapped by one of slight annoyance.

"Bloody hell. You again?" He growled.

She pulled a face and rolled her eyes. "I could say the same for you, grumpy old man." She muttered the mild insult under her breath but L's ears perked up. His left eyelid twitched in anger as he watched her pick herself up and dust her skirt. Old? Oh no you didn't. Preparing himself for another raging session, L was momentarily distracted as he took notice of her long and slim legs. They weren't as thin as toothpicks like most of the model-wannabe girls in his class, neither were they like elephant legs. They were slender, yet strong muscular. Her skin was smooth and free of scars or marks, almost as white as snow. Oh damn, these were model legs.

Like any other guy, L grew transfixed. The girl, finally done with dusting herself, realized he was being awfully quiet. She looked down at him and saw him staring at her legs.

"What the hell you old stinky ert!" She yelled and smacked the top of his head, running away before he could do the unthinkable.

L snapped out of his trance. He had NEVER been smacked by a girl before. Even his mom never dared to hit him because of his explosive temper. He slowly brought his hand to his head and felt a dull ache. His face slowly morphed into a representation of Godzilla's anger.

"I'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY, WOMAN!" He roared.

But she was long gone.

L sure was pissed, but slight curiousity was nagging at him. 

Who was she? Where was she rushing off to? And why do I always feel so attracted to her?

Grumbling in frustration at the weird feelings he had towards her, L got up and trudged home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~'s POV

You kept running until you reached the old building where your dance class was held. Your pumping legs finally came to a rest and you bent over trying to catch your breath. Squeezing your eyes shut as you took huge gasps of air, you could only see that guy's intense eyes boring into yours. Your heart raced even more as you recalled the way he made everything around you seem to disappear, leaving just the two of you in a world untouched by others, free from distraction and interference.

And then an image of him checking your legs out flashed across your eyes and you groaned. "Oh god oh god oh god!" You started slapping yourself lightly. Jeez ~~~~~ what's wrong with you? He's just a guy you happened to bump into. Again.

Just a random guy.

Right?

Shaking your head, you made you way towards the entrance, and remembered you had 6 flights of stairs to conquer.

God dammit.