Once Upon a Time...

My Twisted Fairytale with Infinite

~~~~~'s POV

Heart to Heart by 4 Minute - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h97jt1XtnGQ

"YAH!! KWON ~~~~~!! GET YOUR OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW!" Your dad shrieked when he saw you still nesting in your duvet.

"Mmmm... just five more minutes, appa..." You mumbled incoherently and buried your face into your pillow.

Your dad sighed in exasperation and opened his mouth to yell at you again, but decided against it. With a mischievious twinkle in his eyes, he cooed gently, "Arasso, sleep all you want, honey~ I'll be downstairs." Laughing silently, he left. 

You sighed in relief, then frowned.

Wait, what? Did he just tell me to sleep all I wanted?

Just then, you heard your dad's extra-loud voice coming from the kitchen. "Ooo, I wonder what time it is now." You turned over and squinted at your bedside clock.

7:45 a.m.

School starts at 8:00.

You blinked.

"APPAAAAAAAAA!!!" You yelped and shot out of your bed to wash up and get ready for school.

Hearing your frustrated cries, your dad chuckled and shook his head. 

 

Minutes later, you came down the stairs like an angry elephant, nearly tumbling down the second half of the steps.

You glared at your laughing father and grabbed a banana muffin, trying to smooth down your uniform. He came over and gently combed through your hair with his fingers. His gentle hands somehow calmed you down a little. Your dad always had that effect on you. Maybe it's because you loved him so much.

You softened, turned around and gave your dad a huge hug. "I'm going now, appa. See you later!" He smiled and nodded. 

You broke free and ran out of the front door. Turning around, you waved and yelled, "APPA SARANGHAE!~" Then you ran to the bus stop to catch the bus.

Your dad stood at the door and watched you until he could no longer see you. Still smiling, he closed the door and got ready for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole class looked at you as the door opened, making a squeaking sound.

You glared at the noist door and looked at your teacher sheepishly. She rolled her eyes with a tiny smile.

"Oh ~~~~~, what am I going to do with you?" She sighed.

The whole class snickered as you blushed. She motioned for you to sit down, and you scurried to your seat. 

Your best friend Sulli blinked at you. "Yah. What took you so long?" Sulli hissed under her breath. 

"I was looking at Byunghyun oppa's Facebook profile till late last night..." You mumbled.

Sulli tutted and pushed my head with her finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang, signalling the end of school. You met up with your friends and walked to the nearby smoothie shop together, laughing and chatting on the way. 

Unlike many of the spoilt kids here, your friends never let their wealth go to their heads. Amber's family owned a huge chain of restaurants in California; Victoria was the sole heir to her family's insurance company in China; Luna and Krystal were daughters of rich CEOs; and Sulli's father owned a car company. You were merely a girl on a scholarship, not rich and well-off like everyone else. However, your friends never bothered about your financial status and stuck by you through thick and thin.

Victoria snapped her fingers in front of your face. "Yah, ~~~~~! Were you listening?"

You blinked at them. "Hehe... mianhe~ I completely zoned out. " You giggled.

"Ooo someone's thinking about her Prince Charming~" Luna teased.

"She's waiting for him to appear on his white horse, ready ro scoop her up..." Krystal laughed.

"And gallop off into the sunset. " Amber finished, smirking.

"Pshh Amber what are you talking about? The sun doesn't set until 3 hours later." Victoria rolled her eyes. They started to bicker like kids.

You face-palmed. "This is why I regret telling you guys about Byunghyun oppa... It's all thanks to Sulli and her big mouth. " You grumbled.

Speaking of, where did she go? I haven't heard a peep from her, which is definitely not normal.

You turned around and found her a few metres behind you guys. Her eyes were wide open and she was gaping at something in front.

You frowned in confusion and followed her gaze...

Only to see the hottest guys you have ever laid your eyes on.

 

A/N: OOO who will they be? ;D Hope you enjoyed this chappie <3 and special thanks to my first 3 subscribers (queenbee181818, Kirayi and kpoplover94) for the motivation~ :3

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ♥

~chaochaoxx