A Spark of Recognition

My Twisted Fairytale with Infinite

Amazing by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg

~~~~~'s POV

Just a few metres ahead of you were 7 guys happily chatting and joking as they walked in your direction. They were all wearing Woolim High's uniform and seemed to be chilling after school just like you and your friends were.

Amber elbowed you. "Yah, donkey. You zoning again?" You opened your mouth to speak but no words came out.

Krystal pouted. "Pshh she doesn't pay attention to us anymore." She huffed. Victoria raised a brow at your goldfish face and turned to see what you were gaping at. She gasped. "Omo omo omo omo.." Now all 6 girls were staring at the boys.

As they walked past you, you observed the different expressions on their handsome faces. The one in front was stuttering as another guy holding a wad of tissues laughed non-stop. The one walking directly behind them looked pretty normal. 

Until he let out a huge yawn. Your jaw dropped even further. You were sure your whole fist could fit into his mouth.

The next boy looked more like a girl to you, with his large eyes and diva strut. He spotted something in the distance and started squealing like an over-excited puppy, running up to the front of the group. He tripped over his untied shoelaces and went sprawling to the ground. One of the guys walking at the back of the group started guffawing, making exaggerated dopey faces as he mimicked the diva's dramatic fall. The diva-ish boy pouted, and you swore he looked more of a girl than you did. Within seconds, he broke into a wide smile and started giggling happily with the guy making ridiculous faces. 

One more guy joined them, rolling his eyes. He opened his mouth to lecture them, but his eyes met your curious ones. His widened and he quickly looked away, blushing furiously. He walked briskly elsewhere, taking extra care not to look at you again. 

You cocked your side to the side in confusion, then started to laugh at how adorable he looked blushing like that. You were about to point him out to Sulli when the last one walking alone at the back caught your eye.

Your heart skipped a beat when you looked at his handsome features. He had a very defined jaw and nose. He showed no sign of any emotions, but his eyes were especially deep for an expressionless face. His muscular arms were crossed in front of him, and he looked super cool walking like that in comparison with the other goofy guys. As you gazed at him more, you realized that he looked more annoyed and grumpy than expressionless. 

Just as he walked past you, he shifted his gaze and looked right into your eyes. You gasped as a tiny shock went through your whole body. Your heart started to beat furiously and a tingly feeling spread in your chest.

"Oi L! Whatchu doin' back there? Pali pali!!" The dopey guy yelled.

The guy, who you now know is called L, blinked and shook his head slightly. He looked at you with furrowed brows once more and walked away.

You stared at his back view as he walked towards his hyungs. Your friends started spazzing about the guys and discussed who they liked most.

You were oblivious to their chattering and put a hand over your rapidly pounding heart.

Who was that guy? And why am I feeling like this? You wondered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*back to the beginning*

L's POV

"Stupid hyungs." L cursed as Sungyeol started to do some weird kkap dance as soon as they stepped out of the school gates. Why oh why couldn't they continue to act like the cool kingkas they were in Woolim High? L groaned mentally when he saw Sungjong starting to giggle and wave at a random ahjumma walking past them. 

The old lady looked at Sungjong weirdly and started to walk away faster than before. Sungyeol smacked the back of Hoya hyung's head as he let out a humongous yawn. "Yah, hyung! It's 2 in the afternoon! Why are you always so sleepy? I wonder what you do at night..." Sungyeol snickered as he started to tease Hoya about his 'nocturnal activities'. Hoya didn't even seem to be listening and just walked with half-lidded eyes, earning himself another whack on the face, courtesy of Sungyeol.

L rolled his eyes at his hyung's choding behaviour. He was supposed to be one of Woolim High's kingka, for god's sake! L snorted as he wondered what Sungyeol's fangirls would think about their kingka's choding side.

Sunggyu turned around and called out, "Anyone up for food?" 

"ME!!" Dongwoo raised both hands eagerly. Sunggyu raised his brows at the guy who was ridiculously shy in front of girls.

"Are you paying?" Woohyun asked.

"...maybe?" Sunggyu smirked.

"Hyuuuuuuunggggg!" Dongwoo whined.

Sunggyu just chuckled and walked ahead, with Dongwoo and Sunggyu trailing behind, begging him to act like a real hyung for once.

Sungjong spotted a dukbokki shop and squealed in pure joy. He sprinted forward, eager to taste some yummy food.

Only to trip on his untied shoelaces. 

Sungyeol started guffawing like a moron while Sungjong sat on the ground pouting.

L thought for a split second that INFINITE's diva maknae was going to burst into tears like a kid, but in the blink of an eye, he was up and giggling helplessly with the choding's stupid dope faces. 

L crossed his arms and shook his head in mild amusement. 

He shifted his gaze and met the eyes of a girl standing with 5 other girls who were clearly staring at them. L felt a spark of electricity run through his veins as he looked deeper into her eyes. They were only a metre apart now.

Her eyes were big, dark and b with curiousity and mild surprise as her pink pouty lips parted in a small gasp.

L could stare into those expressive eyes forever.

Until Sungyeol yelled, breaking the intense gaze between the two of you.

"Oi L! Whatchu doin' back there? Pali pali!!"

L blinked and shook his head slightly. Glancing at the pretty girl one last time, he walked away, his heart still beating rapidly.

What the just happened?

 

A/N: HO HO HO :O hope you enjoyed this character :D it's a little peek into INFINITE members' personalities and behaviours in this story :) reallyreally fun to write :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ♥

~chaochaoxx