Happily Ever After... or not?

My Twisted Fairytale with Infinite

Narrator's POV

Prince Charming smiled gently as he lifted Snow White onto his white horse. Once she was comfortable, he mounted swiftly in front of her.

Snow White wrapped her arms around her prince and sighed blissfully.

As the horse slowly trotted towards the castle, Snow White turned back and waved to her seven cheering dwarfs. She giggled to see Grumpy jumping and shouting in happiness, a rare smile on his face.

"Thank you! Thank you all for everything!" She cried out as the horse broke into a quick gallop, taking Prince Charming and his lovely princess back to the castle. 

The seven dwarfs sighed in contentment as their beautiful Snow White gradually disappeared from their view.

Dopey pouted, reluctant to see her go. Doc patted his head. 

"She'll be fine, Dopey. You want her to be happy, don't you?" He smiled as Dopey nodded his head fervently. 

Doc chuckled and called out to the rest. "Let's go home, my men. It's getting dark and we'd home be best - I mean.. best be home." 

Laughing at their leader's flustered way of speaking, the seven dwarfs made their way back home.

 

Little did they know, a dark, hooded figure has been watching them silently from behind the trees. Her eyes narrowed into slits when she heard Snow White's name.

The little brat isn't dead? She thought in disbelief.

She looked down at herself and growled in disgust when she saw her scratched, bleeding body. Her hands were shaking after holding onto the branch on the side of the cliff to keep herself from falling. The dwarfs had thought that she had fallen to her death and left quickly to find Snow White.

But no, the evil queen was very much alive.

Clenching her fists, she rushed back to her castle, determined to get her revenge in one way or another. She clambered up the spiral steps, ignoring the pain that seared through her peddler's body. She grabbed the Book of Spells with her gnarled hands and flipped it to the Curses section. (and no, they're not vulgarities XD LOL okay back to the story .___.) She scanned through the pages until she found the perfect spell.

""Eternal Shadow": the victim whom you curse will never find his/her happiness. His/her one true love will be taken away from him/her in one way or another, thus drowning them in their own sorrow. This curse will be like a shadow hovering over generation after generation for an eternity, thus the name."

She grinned, revealing her chipped tooth.

Perfect.

The evil queen got down to work as swiftly as her battered body would allow her. Soon, she had a smoking goblet of thick, bubbling black liquid. She held it like it were a precious jewel and stood at the window, murmuring words in an unknown language. The liquid in the goblet turned from black to blue, then finally to blood red. 

The queen took a deep breath and narrowed her eyes at the dark looming clouds that were crowded around the towers of her castle during the spell-casting. She then closed her eyes and took a huge gulp. The liquid spread throughout her body instantly like venom. Overcome by the sudden pain, she fell to the ground, gritting her teeth as she struggled to say the final words that would complete the curse:

"Snow White, a girl so fair and pure, I wish your happiness to be no more.

May this curse always taint your destiny, Now and forevermore, I command it to be!"

With a final cry mixed with pain and triumph, the evil queen fell to the ground, motionless forever.

 

The dark clouds in the sky started to swirl uncontrollably, forming a massive vortex mixed with flashes of lightning. The evil queen's last words echoed in the overcast sky, and the vortex started to shift, moving towards another castle, where a beautiful princess rests happily with her Prince, completely unaware that her little bit of happiness would be ripped out of her hands forever, as well as the impending doom headed for her destiny.

 

A/N: HUHU AND THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP! :D how did you guys find it? It was so fun to write such a dramatic scene :) 

But wait, THERE'S MORE DRAMA COMING UP. :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ♥ 

~chaochaoxx