Always On My Mind

My Twisted Fairytale with Infinite

Narrator's POV

After getting some snacks from the grocery store (Sunggyu didn't pay), Infinite made their way back to their dorm next to Woolim High. Sunggyu rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time as Woohyun lectured him about the importance of being a good hyung. Aish, this babo. Doesn't he realize that he's just as stingy?

Sunggyu noticed L lagging behind. "Yah, L! Why are you so slow today?"

L didn't respond. His mind was swirling with you, you and more you. Even though he had never seen you before in his life, he felt a strong connection to you. And to him, this was weird as hell because THE L doesn't get close to girls. Ever. He was hot-tempered, cold and emotionless despite his good looks. GIrls swooned over his suaveness but they never dared to get to near him in case he got provoked. 

And yet, you were stubbornly stuck in his head, claiming your space as if you rightfully belonged there. No, she doesn't belong there! I barely know her and she barely knows me! Your big brown eyes invaded his brain again and L clutched his head with both hands, smacking himself again and again, trying to drive you out.

At that moment, he realized that it became deathly quiet. He couldn't hear his hyungs talking at all. He raised his head and saw all of them staring at him like he was a lunatic. Sungjong had his mouth wide open, displaying his half-chewed food in his mouth to the whole world.

Ew.

L quickly straightened, feeling his ears burn in embarassment. 

"What?!" He snapped and quickly walked off, hoping they didn't see the tinge of pink on his ears.

The rest of Infinite continued to stare at L's back as he strode off.

Sungjong swallowed his mouthful of food and whispered.

"Hyungs... I think L hyung's PMS-ing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~'s POV

You couldn't go to sleep that night. Images of L kept replaying themselves in your head and you couldn't stop thinking about that darned handsome face. You tossed and turned until you gave up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of warm milk.

As you heated the milk in a small pot, you remembered the tingly feeling you had when the two of you looked at each other.

Why do I feel like I've known him before? I've never even seen the guy before... right?

You shrugged, drank your milk and went back to bed, wondering who this L was.

The next day, you went to school looking like a panda with your dark eye rings. You saw your friends at their lockers and tiredly trudged over to them.

Amber took one look at you and hollered, "Holy mofo ~~~~~, what happened to you?!" She started to poke at your dark circles.

"I didn't get much sleep last night.." You mumbled, swatting her hand away. 

Luna raised a brow. "Was is because of some guy? Hmmm...?" She teased.

"NO! How is it possible? I don't even know him!" You yelped and ran off to your Art class.

Your friends blinked at your outburst.

"But... I didn't even mention anyone." Luna cocked her head in confusion.

Sulli blew air into her cheeks and narrowed her eyes at your back. Her best-friend radar sensed something going on, and she wasn't going to let you off until she found out every last juicy detail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell rang, you shot right out of the classroom, startling your teacher.

Damn it, Mrs. Choi, why did you end class so late? I'm going to be late for dance class! 

You dumped your books into your locker and quickly grabbed your bag. After slamming the door shut and scaring the hell out of a few nearby students, you took off and dashed out of the school in the direction of your dance class studio. You couldn't afford to be late. You were counting on your perfect class attendence and performance to get you a scholarship into Seoul Arts Academy. Your hands were up, trying to tie your hair into a neat bun as you ran on. You growled in frustration when you couldn't feel your hairband on your wrist. Just as you looked down to search for one in your skirt pocket, you collided into another person and the both of you crashed onto the pavement. 

That was it. You had the last straw. This day had not been going well at all and boy, were you pissed at whoever knocked you over and dirtied your clothes. You looked up, ready to yell your head off, but your brown eyes met his slightly darker ones and your mouth hung open like a dead fish as you recognised the guy from yesterday.

Well .