Chapter 2; First Day Part 2

A Campus Life.

 

I still couldn’t get it into my system.  Minwoo was coming this way. He couldn’t be possibly sitting with us right? I mean, why would he sit with us..? But I was wrong.. He came right up to us and said “Hello! I am Minwoo, I’ll be seeing you guys around a lot right? Since we’re in the same dorm and all. This is our other male dorm members, Myungsoo and Jinki. Let’s all sit together?”. I sat there, and stared. They.. were all so hot… I think my heart had an attack for beating too fast.. I quickly say “Okay, sit down~” and then after a few minutes, I quickly spit out “ILL BE RIGHT BACK!” and ran to the bathrooms.

I felt like my head was going to explode.. I think that’s a lot of hot guys for a day.. And better yet, they’re my dorm members. I completely forgot.. AMBER! What is she going to be doing? She’s more of the tomboy type, not the girly type like me.. Maybe that’s why it makes it more obvious when she got frustrated about Jessica and her makeup. I quickly washed my hands and apply foundations on my cheeks to hide my blush.  I swear my head was all red, but luckily enough I wasn’t sweaty. Actually, It’s quite hard to be sweaty.. when it’s autumn in Korea. I try to put myself in a calm atmosphere, carefully yet calmly, walking back to my area.

They’re still there.. and as I sit down, Myungsoo looks at me and says, "Since you guys know our names, you guys should introduce yourselves now." I looked at Amber and said “I’ll go first. My name is Lee Sarah. Nice meeting you~!” I turned to Amber and she started to introduce herself. “Whattup? I'm Amber Liu, just call me Amber.” For the rest of our lunch, we were mostly quiet, but I could feel Amber laughing in her head because of me. I don’t mind, since we stayed with our dorm the whole day. The bell rung, meaning that recess had concluded. The group made our way to the school library to pick up our timetables, and then we would have to go to one lesson, which would tell us the rules about the school and everything else, and this was assorted by house colour, which again was also sorted by dorms.

The seating was different, but it ended up being the same as last time, which caused Amber to give me a face. This time, the atmosphere between us 5 was different from the time we were in the stage, since we all got to know each other better. The whole hour passed, and we walked back to our dorm. The first thing I did was unpack, but I realise I needed to urinate. But it was worse, I got my period too. I quickly borrowed one of Amber’s tampons and stood outside the bathroom, waiting for whoever was showering to finish. Finally, the water stopped and I knew they were almost finished. He walked out, with the towel only around his pelvis area, and saw me waiting outside when he opened the door.

I looked at him, and his wet body which was built with 6 packs and everything. I swear I was going to die right there, but what happened next shocked me. Just before I was about to run to the toilet, the towel dropped. It exposed everything. I quickly ran into the toilet and locked the door. I rushed to the toilet and sat down. What did I just see… Was that.. real? I cannot believe this… This is crazy.