Chapter 1; First Day.

A Campus Life.

 

I’m now flying to Korea, while Amber slept on my shoulder. We got accepted into Seoul Institution of Arts (SIA). Life couldn’t get any better.

We had arrived at our destination. “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~” I shouted on the streets, but all I got were weird stares. I’m still so nervous about being in Korea, but I’m glad I’m with Amber, who luckily is half Korean. She called a cab for us to drop us off at SIA. I’m glad she’s here with me, because I wouldn’t know what to do if she wasn’t. I gave her a light hug, and then we got into the cab. Luckily, we arrive to SIA 5 minutes early, which give us time to get to our dorm and put our luggage there. I stared at the name list, and I realised… “Eonni, why are we sharing cabins with boys?” I asked Amber. In response, Amber gave a light shrug. I don’t know what to expect now…

A dorm with 3 girls and 3 guys, I supposed this was going to be chaotic. I read the names list, (luckily I studied the Korean alphabet and managed to pick up some words that I would need) and I read, “Namja:  Kim Myungsoo (L), Lee Jin Ki (Onew), No Minwoo (Minwoo). Yeoja: Lee Sarah (Sarah), Liu Amber (Amber), Jung Soo Yeon (Jessica). Guess I gotta learn these names quickly.

Amber nudges me and says “Quick, we’re going to be late for the seminar”. We chucked our things onto our beds and walked to this huge stage, where we were seated by our dorm rows, in a specific order. It would be the males first alphabetically by their last name, then the girls were also sat in alphabetical order from their surnames. I guess that meant I sat next to Amber and Minwoo. OH MY GODDDDDD. MIN WOO IS SO CUTE THAT MY HEART MISSED A BEAT. My cheeks started to blush like crazy, and when I tried to stop it, it wouldn’t. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SHARING A ROOM WITH SUCH A CUTE GUY! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS AT ALL!

I tried to hold in my happiness till the end, and spill it all to Amber, so when recess came, I ran to Amber and told her to come with me. We found a reasonable spot to sit, it was nice and quiet. There was when I told her EVERYTHING about that seminar and how cute Minwoo was. She listened, but then after I was done with spazzing about that perfect guy Minwoo, she told me her day. She said “Today was quite a bad day. I had to sit next to someone who fixed their make-up almost every 2 minutes! It was crazy, I swear…” But after a bit, I managed to cool her down a bit on that topic. It was quiet for a bit, but then I noticed something crazy.. Something was really crazy...

No Minwoo and 2 other guys were coming our way… there was only way I could say this in my head. OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE MINWOO IS COMING OMG OMG OMG I MUST NOT EMBARRASS MY SELF. OMG WHAT IF HE SITS WITH US? WAIT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HE’S TOO CUTE TO THINK LIKE THAT OMG OMG OMG I AM DYING THIS IS CRAZY! WOOOOOO I'M SO HAPPY. I LOVE KOREA AND I LOVE THIS SCHOOOL YAAAY. But when I took a quick glimpse of Amber, I swear it looked like she was laughing at me.