Chapter 5; Mysterious Love

A Campus Life.

 

I decided to try and take my mind off Jinki by studying my Korean and the way I should portray my emotions. Those were my two worst subjects. I must've sat there for hours, because after I stood up, my body was all stiff. I look at the time, 3:00. I've been here for 5 hours, wow! I started to pack up and go back to the dorm only to find most of them still gone, except for Amber and Jinki. I jumped onto Amber's bed and we started to talk like good ol’ times. I told her all about the things that have happened and told her the situation in full detail, instead of leaving an enormous amount of information out like I did last night. I also told her about my miraculous dream.

After a while, I heard a faint sound of struggle coming from Jinki, as he walked to the bathroom. I guess he's got a hangover. Being the kind girl I am, I got off Amber's bed and helped Jinki spew out his remain from yesterday’s meal. The sound, the look, all of it, it was all so disgusting that I just wanted to vomit as well, but I kept it in. He finished up and I walked outside to give him some privacy.

I walked out and went to my side of the dorm. I went over to start decorating my area. I start by placing things on my drawer table, followed by a photo. My dream suddenly came back to me, followed by the images of Jinki this morning. That was outrageous. I didn’t notice that I was walking towards the wall and until I literally crashed into it, hitting my head in the process. I heard someone jumping off their bed and walking towards me. I assumed it was Amber and I was right. She told me to watch where I was going so that I didn’t bump into the wall again and to tell her all about it again. The images ran through my mind as I said it all, the wedding photo, the memories from Australia, everything that was running through my mind. I couldn’t take it anymore so I told Amber "Stay here, and if anyone asks where I am, tell them I'm at my friend’s." I quickly grabbed my backpack and stuffing it with some clothes before taking my handbag – which contained any daily essentials and some private things - as well. I walked out of the dorm and began my work to my friend’s house. She was surprised at my arrival, but she agreed to let me stay the night. She showed me around her apartment and led me to where I could stay. I sat in the room and grab out my books to do a quick study. It didn't work; study wasn’t taking my mind off it. Not one bit. Why can’t I get Jinki's face or the wedding photo out of my mind? I decide to sleep it off. Sleeping should help me, it always did.

I woke up at 10am. How long did I sleep for…? 12 hours? Damn, I haven’t slept for that long in ages. I went to the bathroom to have a shower. I ran my fingers through my messy knotted hair and I suddenly realised, "It's not bothering me anymore!" I accidentally shout. I quickly quiet down in embarrassment before finishing the shower. I walked back into my room, packed my things and picked my phone, but just before I do, it started to ring. 'Amber’ was showed on the screen. I picked it up, and answered, "Hello?"
"Hey, you're coming back today right?" was Amber’s reply. I was slightly expecting that.
"Yeah. Right now actually, see you soon! Bye!” was my answer. I hung up before Amber could bombard me with questions and told my friend I was leaving, but she didn’t let me leave without having breakfast. She served big breakfast bowls that I knew I could never finish. While we were eating, she suddenly asked me a question that shocked me, causing me to choke on my food. “So which one do you really like? Onew, L or Minwoo?” I was shocked at both the question but more of how she knew the likely candidates of my crush.
“Wait, how do you know?” I asked her, eyeing her suspiciously. She coughed lightly before answering me.
“It’s quite the hot topic around the campus… L’s new girlfriend being hugged by Onew who’s also living in the same dorm as Minwoo,” she answered, scratching her cheek with her finger in the process. I didn’t answer her question so I ate faster. Even though I ignored her, she continued to pester me about it. I quickly ate (surprisingly I finished the bowl), thanked her for the meal and letting me stay before leaving. I walked towards the dorm while calling Amber, but she strangely didn’t pick up. Oh wells. I arrived at the school campus and I walked towards our room. No one was there but Minwoo, except he was having a nap on the couch. I walked over to him, only to see him in his rimmed glasses over his closed eyes, his faded pink lips and his small cute nose. Wait, did I just call his nose cute?! What is wrong with me? Shaking my head slightly, I took off his glasses and put it on the table, so that it wouldn’t break as he fell asleep, but instead I accidentally poke his face with the glasses. I was about to run away when I saw his eyes flicker open. It’s too late! I mentally screamed to myself. His eyes looked around until it landed on me. He sat up abruptly causing him to lose balance. He held me by the shoulders as he tried to regain his balance. He unconsciously had his face a mere centimetres away from my face. When he finally realised, he sat back up and fakely coughed. It was awkward until he broke. “You’re back?” he asked awkwardly. I strangely found it extremely cute on how he was acting awkward.
“Yes,” was all I could say. If I said another word, I was sure I was going to pull his cheeks so hard for being cute and squeal loudly in the process.
“Cool,” Minwoo said softly. I noticed him taking a deep breath before stating seriously. “I have something to tell you, I-” He was cut off suddenly when someone, a female, barged into the dorm with makeup running down her face. I assumed it was Jessica but judging from the ruined make up on her face, something must’ve happened, I guess.


A/N: Sorry for posting this up late, chapter 6 might be late too, but hopefully after that it should be reasonably okay. :)

And that would be my fault. Kekeke, sorry, been busy with school that I didn't have time to edit it. Oh, and also because the author here, keeps on changing his mind and planning ahead. >>
- angelzs2