my ending 2

A New Breath

Jaejoong sighed as he exited the manager's office. He looked up to see the other 4 members of his band looking down, avoiding his concerned facial expression.

"Hyung... what's going to happen to us?" ask Yunho, the leader. 

Dong Bang Shin Ki, the five member kpop group is not at a good position at the moment, and three of the members might leave the group, due to "mistreatment" from the company.

"Changmin, Yunho. I want you to listen carefully... We will be leaving the company, but that doesn't mean--"

"Hyung?! You guys are leaving?!' yells the maknae, Changmin. He crosses his arms across his chest. 

Yunho shakes his head and turns around to the other direction. "...We might as well forget Dong Bang Shin Ki was a five member band."

"Hyung," Yoochun calls out, as Yunho and Changmin leave the three in the hallway. Junsu was staring to tear ...

"J-Junsu... Ja-aejoong... Let's just leave this place..." Yoochun says looking down. We'll stay at my house. 

Junsu's tears start to run down his cheeks. "Wh-Why does it have to end like this?" Junsu turns around, and sees his best friend Eun Hyuk standing by the elevator. He was crying, too.

Jaejoong sighs, "Why..." Suddenly, Yoona runs to Jaejoong, blocking the way. "Yah, Jaejoong Oppa! What are you doing?! Are you just leaving like that?! Do something!"

Jaejoong ignores her and looks away. Yuri, Yoona's fellow band member comes up to her. "Yoona..." 

"Yuri, not now!" she yells pushing her friend's hand away. While being distracted, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu walk out.

"Yah, Kim Jaejoong! Come here right now! You promised her! We promised her!!!" Yoona was being pulled back by Yuri. Yoona was crying hard. "Yaaahh! Kim Jaejoong!"

Jaejoong tries not to cry when he remembers "her". That's right. you, the girl who he loved this whole time. 

 

 

"Oppa, Unnie... I'm so sorry for being such a selfish person... I'm so sorry for killing Changmin Oppa.."

 

 

Jaejoong slapped himself with his hand. "HE'S ALIVE, PABO!"

Junsu and Yoochun get surprised of his sudden shout. "Hyung?"

"...Mian. I was thinking of her again..." 

"Hyung, really, This love story of yours sounds so unrealistic. How could a girl live, die, live, then die? And how could Changmin have a past life?" Yoochun asks smirking. 

"I don't know... Really, my love life with that girl is incredible. A lot of amazing things have happened to the both of us." 

Junsu smiles. "That's believable. Eun Hyuk and I have had so many fun adventures together, you wouldn't be able to believe it!" 

Jaejoong nods, and stops walking. "Hyung, aren't we going to my house?" Yoochun asks.

"Ani, let's go back. We'll find a new company before we completely leave SM Entertainment."

 

 

 

"C-Jes? Sounds good to me!" cheers Junsu when they arrive in front of the company building. Yoochun smirks. "Reminds me of Yoona."

Junsu slaps his back. "How?! It reminds me most of JESsica! Gosh, how can you possibly think of Yoona in this situation?"

Yoochun smiles. "I love her..." Jaejoong rolls his eyes. "Let's just go."

When they enter, they have a meeting with the company's manager.

Soon, they are told that they will meet a very experienced Dongsaeng who is also under that company.

Finally, a beautiful girl arrives. Jaejoong's heart beats VERY VERY VERY fast. 

 

"Annyeonghasseyo, you imnida. Please feel free to call me Mi Ho, my stage name."

 

"Could it be...?" Jaejoong whispers to himself,

 

 

 

 

THE END <3