Short Update :3

A New Breath

"Yah! I-I'm a solo singer?!" 

Yoona and Jaejoong carefully read through the list again. "Yes! Yes you are!" says Yoona happily. "Congratulations, Mi Ho~" Jaejoong teases.

"Yah~ we've all succeeded, so why don't we just celebrate together, yes?" you reminds them.

"Let's have dinner in Gangnam Square!" says Yoona. "I heard that its really nice there..."

"Yah!" a girl with light orange hair throws her back at Yoona's head. Yoona turns around, and picks up the bag off the floor. "What was that for?!"

"Hm, so you're I'm Yoon Ah? By just reading your name, you seem like a . Now  you, even worse. You're even a spoilt brat." the girl spat her rude words.

"Yah, you're Jung Soo Yeon? ..Even your name sounds cheap..." Yoona says. you is about to laugh, but holds it in. Someone so beautiful just caught her attention.

It seems that her name is Kwon Yu Ri. Her long black hair flies with the wind, and her smile really does brighten up the mood. Her clothes are just gorgeous, and she seems so perfect....

"Gu Mi Ho?" says a voice behind her. 

'Ohmygoshh...' you thinks to herself. 'Ch-Changmin Oppa?!'

you rushes to the list once again. Shim Changmin!

"Changmin Oppa?!" she asks him, so surprised.

"Um, yeah.. You can call me that..." he says rubbing the back of his neck. "So your a solo singer, huh..." 

'Its the guy from my dreams... The guy of pure perfection!'

"..Yeah... I mean, yes. I am." you repeats with more confidence. 

The atmosphere gets more and more awkward, now that all he's doing is staring at her...

"Well, I've got to go now... See you later, Oppa." you bows, and he bows back, then casually leaves. 

"YAH!"

you screams after hearing such a loud voice. "Y-Yoona Unnie!!?"

Yoona smiles. "Having fun?"

you shrugs her shoulders. "Unnie, I'm going home to get ready now, ok?"

"Okay, you better wear something nice~." she says.

 

 

3 Hours Later ...

 

you has finished picking out her clothes, and is now wearing it. 

'I hope this is nice enough for Oppa and Unnie...' she sighs, and makes her way to Gangnam Square.

 

She suddenly receives a text message.

Annyeonghasseyo, you ah! Jaejoong and I are @ GNS now, in front of Kim Hyung Jun's Coffee Shop. We'll be here~ Yoona Unnie^ ^"

 

" 'nnyeong, unnie ~ I'll be there soon, k? jus' wait."

you makes her way to Kim Hyung Jun's Coffee shop, and sees the two standing in front of it.

"Unnie," she calls out, and Yoona and Jaejoong walk towards her.

"Wow, Dongsaeng! So pretty!!" compliments Yoona.

Jaejoong smiles. "She's right."

you feels like blushing, because Jaejoong won't stop looking at her with his cute , sparkling eyes ✨

"Yah, guys, let's go into the restaurant before it gets any darker!" says Yoona, pulling them in.

"A table for...3?" asks the waitress.

"Nae! Kamsamnidia~" thanks Yoona, and they all take a seat. 

you sighs. "What a weird day... Just in a click... I'm already going to be a celebrity..."

"We," Yoona repeats, giggling.

"Gu Mi Ho... Gu Mi Ho... Gu Mi Ho. Hm, matches you." Jaejoong says.

"Eh? It does? ..Compliment or Insult?" she asks.

"Compliment, of course. Gumihos are beautiful, don't you know that?" he says.

its now silent, and you and Jaejoong are looking into each other's eyes.

"Yah," interrupts Yoona, "remember that I'm here, too! Now, what would we like to order?"

"RIIICEE~" 

-------

To Be Continued ...