What are you hiding?

A New Breath

Sorry for a short update... I don't have enough time to update heaps...

Yoona woke up from the sound of her ringing phone. "Step it up, step it up~" She turns it off and sighs. I feel so jealous... Why can't I be a singer too? Hm, would it be fun? I wonder...

She gets onto her laptop, and looks for the SM Enrolment Website. 

Wow, I really want to be a kpop star, hm... 

She fills in the form, then send it in. Luckily, today is the last date for Enrolments to SM Enterntainment.

'The finalists will be chosen for 4 new bands in 2 hours time... Good luck!'

Yoona sighs. I hope I make it in... Really, I want to be like KARA! They're so amazing, and theyre even in the same company as SS501! [before]

Aigoo! I can be in the same company as ShinEE, Exo , BoA or the TRAX!!

When her fan-girling finally stopped, she headed out for a shopping spree with no one but herself!!

She was so excited that she wanted to buy some pretty dresses! 

In one hours, she bought:

 

--

you sighed.

it's not fun when you have nothing to do...

Hm, Yoona was talking about an SM Enterntainment Enrolment, right? Should I go for it?

you Googled it, and found the site. She filled in the form.

Is Yoona Unnie also applying for this? I mustn't ask... It'll be awkward if she doesnt apply for it... I don't want her to know that I have an interest in music...

you read the screen, 'in an hour, the results will be put up on the SM Ent. Building.'

"Okay, perfect timing! I can buy something for Yoona Unnie & Jaejoong Oppa at SM Mall, and then go to the SM Ent. Building afterwards! Heehee, how perfect!"

you rushed outside, and caught a taxi to SM Mall.

----

Jaejoong sighed as he took a seat at the bus stop. 

you, I can't stop thinking of you...

"Excuse me, sir. Please take one~!" a cute looking girl passed a flyer to Jaejoong.

"SM Enterntainment...?" he says.

"MMMHM! Quickly apply! You only have 30 minutes left!" the girl replied.

Jaejoong thought to himself before he filled the form. "For you."

----------

30 minutes later, all three of the friends make their way to the building rushing. 

Yoona gets there first, with a crowd of girls and boys. There were some crying, and some cheering. 

Yoona skid through the list... "Im Yoon Ah!!!!" she screamed. She turns around and sees Jaejoong. 

"Eh?! You filled the form too?!" she exclaimed.

Jaejoong nods, as Yoona turns back to the list. "Oppa!!! You made it too!!!!!" 

Jaejoong smiles and thinks to himself : I knew I could do it...

Not long after, you rushes into the scene with her presents in one hand. She leaps to the list, and finds her name.

"YEEEHAAAAY~ I made it!!" she congratulates herself. 

"you, you too? Aish..." Jaejoong said.

"Haahaa... We're not in the same bands..." Yoona whispers.

"But we're in the same company! That'll be good, too!!" you says cheerfully.

 

 

SM ENTERNTAINMENT

 

So Nyeo Shi Dae -

Kim Tae Yeon (LEADER)

Kwon Yu Ri

Jung Soo Yeon/ Jessica

Hwang Mi Young/ Tiffany

Im Yoon Ah/ Yoona

Kim Hyo Yeon

Lee Soon Kyu/ Sunny

Seo Joo Hyun/ Seo Hyun

Choi Soo Young

Dong Bang Shin Ki -

Jung Yun Ho / U-KNOW (LEADER)

Park Yoo Chun / MICKY 

Kim Jae Joong / HERO

Kim Jun Su / XIAH

Shim Chang Min / MAX

Mi Ho -

Lee you / GuMiHo