Second Meeting

A New Breath

Jaejoong's P.O.V

I hate days like this. Cold and rainy days. It's hard to find something to do... Bzzzt, Bzzzt... Bzzzt, Bzzzt. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and read the message that was there.
"Hello, Oppa. Do you mind coming to the park today? I've got a beautiful surprise for you! smiley - Yoona"
I sighed and rose from the lounge. "Going somewhere?"my older brother asked walking down the stairs. "Mmm, to the park." Hyunjoong laughed. "On a day like this?! You must be crazy!" I shook my head, and just decided to leave. I hated him. All my parents called him was 'someone who I should be like'. Pfft. Hyunjoong's the perfect son, isn't he? He's the man every girl wants. I remember the day he stole my best friend away from me... But I should really forget..now that she's gone too...

I continued to walk to the park, and saw Yoona standing underneath an MBLAQ umbrella. With somebody else. I recognised Yoona, because she'd wear these type of clothes on days like this.

But the person beside her... Why was she wearing that kind of clothes on a day like this?

I sighed and headed towards them. Who the hell was she anyway?

 

Yoona's P.O.V

Ahh... It's one of those days you don't want to live, but I really enjoy going outside on rainy days... I don't know why... I looked to my right where you was standing beside me. "Y-Yoona Unnie, I can use my own umbrella..." she whispered quietly holding out her BEAST umbrella. "No," I said, "MBLAQ is something you can't be afraid to show. BEAST is like, nothing, compared to them!" I knew that you had a big thing for Hyunseung from BEAST. She nodded, and put her umbrella away.

Finally, I saw Jaejoong coming. "Oppa," I called out. He finally came, without an umbrella.. "Aigoo! J-Jaejoong Shii! Y-You must-t be very-y cold!" you said pulling out her little hand towel wiping his hair, also getting a little wet. "you, please stay under the umbrella... You'll get wet..." you slowly nodded and stepped back. "Mianhe, but Jaejoong Shii is really wet, and it wouldn't be a great thing to get wet today..." she quietly answered.

I smiled at her worriedness. "It's okay, Jaejooong Oppa can take care of himself. Anyways, I called you here, Jaejoong, so that we can get to know you more and she can get to know us more, too~" I looked at Jaejoong's reaction. Not so good. "I already know enough of her. She was born on the 3rd of September 1993, the same day as her favourite celebrity, Jang Hyunseung from BEAST. She was born in Seoul CIty Hospital, her mother's name is Lee Hyorin, and father is Lee Hang Guk. She plays the piano and cello well, and loves to sing to A Pink songs. She attended Seoul High School - the same high school as me and Yoona, and her best friend from elementary school is Choi Sooyoung. In Elementary school, she had a crush on Jung Yonghwa, and would always watch him play basketball."

you stood there, shocked. "W-Who exactly-y are you-u?" she asked. "He's your boyfriend," I answered, "And I'm your bestfriend. I hope you do remember us, and it does sound a little strange...But you died 2 years ago." you's eyes grew so wide. "I-I don't know any of you! I-I'm not the person you think I am! Th-This is a mistake!" she screamed, and ran. Jaejoong was about to pull me back, but I pushed his hand away. I know who she is. She is the same Lee you we knew 2 years ago. I continued chasing her to a familiar path...to her home!

 

you's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I can to get home. Is she still chasing me!? Omo, I've got to get home, as soon as possible! I quickly rung the doorbell, and the door opened. "Ah, you.." my sister, Sunkyu. "Sunny Unnie, QUICK!" I screamed at her. Sunny stepped back as I pushed and locked the door. "Woah! What's going on?" she asked. "Th-There's a crazy lady and man chasing me!" Sunny shook her head in disapointment?? I think. "What did you do this time?" There was a knock on the door and Sunny peeked through the window. IT'S HER.

"Ah, it's only Yoona!" Sunny said opening the door. I tackled it once again, and it closed. "Are you crazy? It's Yoona! Why can't I open it?" I just shook my head and blocked the door. There was a stronger knock on the door, and Sunny peeked again. JAEJOONG. "Omo, It's Jaejoong! you, why can't I open the door? They're your friends!" I sighed heavily. "They were the crazy people chasing me!" I yelled. Sunny laughed. Very hard. Then she pushed me out of the way, and opened the door.

"Hello, Friends~" she greeted them. "Hi~!" Yoona said back. "Annyeong..." Jaejoong said plainly and turned to me who was on the ground. He put out his hand, asking for mine. Eotokke? I didn't know what to do, but I kicked his shin. ARGGH. I'm so mean~ But this guy is harassing me! I ran behind Sunny and whispered, "Unnie, help me..." Sunny rolled her eyes. "What's going on, guys?" a voice said from the stairs. Umma~

"Umma!" I said. "Umma, Umma!" I hugged her tight, and then hid behind her. "Ah, Jaejoong and Yoona! D-Did you guys meet you again?" They nodded. "D-Does she remember you?" she said quietly. "No, not at all..." Yoona whispered keeping her head low.  I was clueless. How did Umma and Sunny Unnie know them? Are they really who they say they are? Unnie says that their my friends, but... Krystal is my best friend! but... Maybe I should get to know them a little better...

"Well, you guys can get to know eachother better if you hang around here... Besides, Sunny and I will be going shopping..." Sunny Unnie cheered, and pulled Umma out of the house. Great. Now I'm stuck with these two... "you, can we go to your room, please?" Yoona asked. I gave in after a few minutes, and brought them to my room. "Um, I-I need to ask you guys something..." I said nervously looking through my drawers..

"I knew your names because of this..." I said passing my diary to Jaejoong and Yoona. "I woke up in the hospital with it in my hand..." Yoona flipped to the last page, and cupped . She closed her eyes and started crying. "A-Ah, Yoona Unnie? Are you okay?" I asked passing her the tissue box. Jaejoong started crying, too, as they read the last page together.

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V

"I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most...
I'm sorry for being the worst friend ever...
I'm sorry for not listening to your troubles anymore...
I'm sorry for disappearing without fixing my problems...
I'm sorry for not being the person you want me to be...
I'm sorry that I cannot forgive you...
I'm sorry for writing this without a reason to be sorry."

 

Hey guys ! that was chapter 2! How was it? Please comment. I'm glad
to have so many subscribers, but where are the comments!?
It's okay if you haven't read chapter 1 yet, but I really appreciate comments (:
Thankyou to the people who have commented - saranghae! ♥

- 0143you
-mbleas
- yourasianshygirl

But I love all my readers anyway! Thankyou for reading.
Haaaaahh. I'm glad to use my friend's laptop to update...
My laptop is still in repair TT^TT ...
Anyways, please appreciate this update , Love You!

 

-HikariNee