|| Chapter 3

Devil's Revenge

|| Chapter 3

Boringly yawning as you lie on the sofa doing completely nothing but staring at the ceiling, deciding to sit up you turned to see L still reading a punch of papers. You would have loved it if you have at least a magazine to read, but being an ‘invisible’ guardian you must not let your powers scare human beings. Which kind of .

Your eyes were focused on L as you let out a long dreary sigh, slightly frowning you stood up and made your way to his desk. Leaning in as you watched what he was doing, seeing his annoyed expression you chuckled to yourself as you extended your finger to touch his face.

*BAM

You felt as someone smacked you across the head, whimpering in pain you turned around to see WooHyun grumpily staring at you. “What was that for?!” you irritatingly yelled as he just smiled at you.

“You know the rules. You can't just go around molesting your boyfriend’s face,” he grinned down at you.

“I wasn’t-” hearing L’s voice you turned around and looked down at him.

“Cleaning lady? What are you doing here?” L asked looking totally confused, “And who are you yelling at?”

“L… I… Came to visit you,” you smiled trying to hide the obvious lie, “Are you happy?”

L raised an eyebrow at you and stood up from his seat turning his body to face you, “I thought I locked the door. Did you jump through the window or something?”

“No, the door wasn't locked,”

L then walked towards the door as you turned around and faced WooHyun and telepath a message to him. *Why did I become visible?!*

WooHyun just shrugged and spoke, “Maybe I hit you too hard,”

*What kind of answer is that?!*

“The most reasonable answer,”

*You can’t just hit me and say it’s reasonable!*

“I’m hungry. I need to go,”

*NAM WOOHYUN!!! Angels don’t get hungry!*

“But they do eat,”

*What am I suppose to do now?! You have to help me out of this mess!*

“When I think about it, I need to go toilet too,”

Within a blink of an eye WooHyun disappeared, while you let out a sigh. Turning to face L who was at the door seeing if it was locked or not, you watched as the door just opened and wasn’t locked at all. This time you have to thank WooHyun. L shrugged and walked back to you, “I guess I didn’t lock it,” he muttered under his breath.

“L, since everything is okay, I’ll be going back home now,”

“Okay… Bye,”    

Hastily running towards the door you made yourself invisible and hovered back into the room. Heavily panting you sat back on the sofa, it has been awhile since you ran this much, maybe being a guardian made you unfit. Well you really just practically followed L around and didn't even bother running since you have the power of ‘flying’. *Maybe I should tell WooHyun to exercise with me tomorrow* you thought, laying back down on the sofa as you rested an arm on your forehead, closing your eyes.