|| Prologue

Devil's Revenge

|| Prologue
 

Swaying your legs back and forth you let out a heavy sigh as you looked up at the leafless branches of apple tree, the branches were cold and dry as not a single leaf grew upon it. The soft pure white flakes of snow fell from the heaven’s skies as your eyes trailed after each flake falling down gently in the palm of your hand. Gazing your eyes down below you, you watched as a young tiny boy slowly imprinted his miniature feet into the deep snow. In his hands he held a string as it stretched up to the sky with a floating red balloon tied to the other end as he happily laughed making the crackling sound of the ice beneath his feet.

A smile appeared upon your lips as you watch the boy cheerfully laugh, you noticed your eyes beginning to be filled with tears as your dead heart began to ache. Suddenly the boy let out a sad cry as you watched the balloon fly up further within the open sky. Jumping down from the tree branch you grabbed a hold of the string and fell to the ground on your feet. “Wow! Noona you’re so cool!” the boy smiled running up towards you as he clapped his small hands together. “Here, make sure you don’t let go of it again,” you smiled gently patting his head.

“Yes, I know. Thank you noona,”

“You’re welcome. It’s cold out here you should go back inside, your mother must be worried,”

“I don’t want to,”

“Be a good boy and go inside, you don’t want to get sick,”

“Okay,” the boy nodded and sadly pouted, looking up at you he smiled, “Noona, my name is Kim MyungSoo, what’s your name? Can we be friends?” You smiled as you looked down at his hand waiting for you to shake it, “You can just call me noona, and I’ll always be your friend,” you replied while MyungSoo giggled. “Okay, then let’s shake hands as a promise that you’ll never leave me. We’ll be best friends forever,” MyungSoo said reaching out his hand towards yours, but as his warmth touch your icy cold hand, his fingers just went straight through you. Without any a word you immediately made yourself invisible, watching as the little boy’s eyes widen in confusion. “Noona? Where did you go? Noona!” MyungSoo yelled as you gently placed a hand upon his head. “It’s okay… it’s okay. I will always be your friend, I’ll always protect you,” you softly whispered as MyungSoo turned away running back inside his home, “I miss you L.”


First chapter is up ^^

So... What do you think? Interesting enough?

Anyways i really hope you guys would like it ><