Blue

Out of the Blue

Kyuhyun watched the blue sky. With big fluffy clouds floating across it.

He wondered how could she have possibly cheated on him. He loved her to death, he gave her everything he could. Was he not good enough? 

He doesn't know if he should call himself a coward. For leaving her because he was afraid of getting hurt again. But he wasn't a coward, for leaving her when he still loves her. 

Love? No, he wasn't sure. He couldn't differentiate whether he really loved her or he just longed for affection. 

Kyuhyun remembered how he had cried and how he had felt. Blue tears, blue sorrow. But now he barely felt anything, almost empty. 

They were under the same blue sky, but he couldn't feel her even with his eyes closed anymore.

He decided that he didn't want to stay at home any longer. It was spring, and spring is supposed to be a beautiful season.

He walked past a flower stall, and he reached to touch a blue flower. 

"It's pretty, isn't it?" A cheerful voice said. 

Kyuhyun looked up to see the owner of the flower stall speaking. He had a baby face and his smile was full of teeth and innocence.

"But I've always prefered the pink flowers. Here's one for you," he handed a pink stalk towards him.

"T-Thanks," Kyuhyun mumbled and gave an awkward smile as he accepted it. He felt something strange inside of him, but in a good way. He didn't know why but he wanted to know the other person. "Can we.. you know, be friends or something?" he blurted.

"My name's Sungmin, nice to meet you."


Inspiration: Big Bang - Blue