8

Manager Kim ;)

"Seohyunah~ why isn't Taetae coming? Why is Junghyun oppa always here these days?" Tiffany asked the younger girls who was sitting beside her in the back of the car. Seohyun looked a bit annoyed with the sudden change of her unnie. 

"maybe he took a breake to somewhere?" she answered, receiving  a frown from the latter. 

Tiffany leaned forward and asked the same question to Junghyun oppa. 

"oh, I think he's stuck in the company" he answered with his eyes I the road. "why? I thought you hated Taengoo" he smirked. 

"well, dah!! Why should I like that midget? I was just wondering..." only the members knew about this and no one else. 

The manager didn't bother more about the issue as he had to concentrate on driving. Tiffany pulled out her phone. 

Dear: Oppa<3

i miss you...

[Taeyeon's POV]

Since I came in with the new hairstyle, LSM had his eyes on me. He would come and grab me and give me personal lessons, even though I didn't ask for any. 

He didn't allow me to get the girls for the schedule and what's more I somehow like became a trainee, without my pernission. He took away my cellphone just like other trainees and made me move into the dorm beside the company. Well 'forced' is the right word for everything. 

The next day I came to the company, I was pulled into this gigantic basement where there wa only LSM and a trainer. I thought it was this kin of new trainer for the girls but it happened to be mine. 

And when it was time my day finished, I was pulled back to the dorm where trainees slept. They gave me the biggest room, which I was allowed to use it all by myself but I wasn't allowed take contacts with the girls anymore. When my phone came back, surprisingly my addrss book was all deleted except for my family address. I was speechless but couldn't say anything to the CEO, I was like a puppet who obeyed every single word if what he said. 

 

Luckily I was given a break, since I had progressed a lot in the past week. What's more, I was chosen in this new boy group which was already being teasered. They said they weren't even planning to put me in but miracles do happen. Before being told about me becoming an idol I was in. And just after the new teaser 'History' I was announced to join. They announced me to the public by saying 

'a mysterious force will be revealed at their debut stage' 

and this made all the fans wonder who that might be. Netizens commented  on why they announced a new member when teasers were coming out. Well sorry, I didn't even know either! 

I tried to stop them from putting me in but too late. When I had this information of me joining they had already announced. 

It was the biggest issue amongst the trainees too. No body knew me cause I had this secret practice in the basement and cause it was only a week no one ever noticed me. 

So during this one day off, before I was introduced to my new fellows I decide to meet up with Tiffany. Though I didn't know her number since they deleted it, I knew where their dorm were, and their room number. I walked up to the entrance of this really expensive looking apartment. I pressed the number but of course nobody would open the door cause try were all normally out. 

I decided to go back when the door opened. 

"huh?" I looked at the camera which was attached to the number plate. 

"oppa?" it was Hyoyeon. I smiled buttery and walked in without answering her questioning voice. 

 

"oppa, where were you all this week? Were you like kidnapped?" as soon as I walked in the dorm I missed Hyoyeon  came rushing beside me and asked. 

"don't be shocked but I'm the new member of Exo..." 

 

Sorry for the late update...

And for the boring chapter... I will put Taeny next time. 

And don't worry, Taeny is forever!!!