16.5

Manager Kim ;)

Just a special update!! 

 

Its a story of how Taeyeon succeeded in becoming a manager at such young age!!
 
 
"yah, Taecyeonie!! Long time no see" I smiled and waved at the fashion terrorist who walked up to me. As usual his fashion was HORRIBLE.  
 
He wore green trousers with green shirt and on top of that, he wore red jumper. His hair stuck out from every part of his head and he's sunglasses wouldn't go with his face. 
 
"yo, Taeng! You've grown?" he ruffled my hair. Though we were only a year difference Taecyeon already had 180cm when I was trying to reach 170cm. Was it the power of USA or just something to do with the DNA? 
 
Me and Taec hyung (he's still a hyung after all) met when we were just a kid. He lived beside us and he was one of my brother's friend  Even though he was a year older than me he treated me as one of his buddies along with my brother and after we found out that we both like music we became best friends. 
He then went abroad and came back to become an idol. So there he is, looking all handsome and ready to become one of the girls stars. 
 
"Ok, stop it..." I made a pissed face and turned away. 
 
He took off his sunglasses and smiled at me. 
"little Taengoo's angry? Let your hyung hug you~" he tried to hug me but I backs off and looked at him with 'don't touch me' look. 
 
"owww, look at him... He's so handsome..." a group of girls pointed to Taecyeon and he waved at them happily. 
 
Yup, he always gets praised and I'm always the one who gets left behind.  I don't think I look like a nerd or a jerk but standing beside him makes me look like one cause I'm small have long hair which covers half of my face making it hard for people to see my face. I dont blame them but you know I do want some attention from girls, too, kk. 
 
"Taec hyung, I don't get why they like you more than me with that weird fashion..." I looked at him from head to toe. "and how you passed the audition" 
 
"Taeyeon-ah, professionals know what 'handsome' means. It means some guys like me, ok?" I smirked and rolled my eyes. 
 
We entered a cafeteria and as soon as we walked in a woman approached us. 
"excuse me, do you have any interest in becoming an idol?" but as you might think she was only looking at Taeceyon. He looked at me and back at the woman. 
 
"sorry, miss but I'm already reserved by JYP, but this dude here is all free" he pushed me forward. I looked up at the lady who stared at my face for a bit with disappoint. 
 
"sorry but we don't accept children who's under 13..." I dropped my jaws and watched her walk off. Taecyeon burst out laughing after she was clear from sight. 
 
"bwahahahaha, under 13, eh?" he pointed to me. I poured my lips and ignored the jerk beside me and started to order. "dude, but you do look like a kid with that hair!" he continued to laugh. 
 
"YAH! I'm 17 ok? Aish, man..." 
But than I had an idea. 
"hey, Taecyeonie! Can you introduce me the style shop JYP trainees often go?" he looked at me with a weird face but nodded at the end. 
 
==========================
 
"sir, how about this?" he pointed to one of the man in the magazine. I shook my head. I mean what kind of teenager wants his hair to be bold? 
I flipped through my magazine and found the coolest hair style I've eer seen (just joking! 
 
"I want this!" I pointed to David Baeckham with the hair style where you hair points to the air. The stylist nodded ad began with it. 
 
==========================
 
"Taec!!!" I slap the latter who slep soundly on the couch. He jumped and looked up. 
 
"err, Taeyeonie..?" he stared at my face. What? He doesn't remember how his best friend looks like? 
 
"dah" I shrugged my shoulders. 
 
"OMG, I never knew you were handsome!!" he jumped up and started looking at me from many directions. I blushed with the sudden attention. 
 
"Hyung, your embarrassing me..." I palmed my face. He chuckled. 
 
As we walked out the store I felt air around my face. All the time my face was covered with hair so I wasn't able to feel any air. 
 
"excuse me!" we turned around and saw a man wearing a suit neatly rushing towards us. I was used to these things cause Taecyeon hyung gets street casted many times. I turned around and started to mail my mother about my hair-cut so that I don't have to get jealous of him. 
"excuse me, err... Am..." 
 
"Taeng!!" Taecyeon slant my arm with a big smile from his ear. He pointed to the man. 
 
"what?" I turned around to face the man. Was is some kind of question to how to go to the station or something? 
 
"well I'm a staff from the SM and I was thinking if you were interested in one?" my eyes popped open and I was like dreaming everything now. 
But wait, SM? No way, I heard it was like a torture of you become a trainee. Only people who are really willing to become an idol can live up with it. 
 
"...sorry" I shook my head. The man looked at me in disbelief. Maybe it was his first time being rejected. Well yea, SM is a place everyone dreams to go. 
 
"oh wait sir! But he's a genius!! Yah, Taeyeonie, your dream was becoming a manager, right? So that you still can listen to your favourite music and work as one who produces music!! It's your chance here!!" I grinned at his idea. 
 
"sorry kids but we don't hire kids like you" the man smiled bitterly but Taecyeon hyung wasn't the guy who would back off after he divided to do one thing. 
 
"but sir, he always take first place in the nation's student test!! Though he's just second year in high school!! He's a genius in management, too! You'll regret this if you don't hire him" I should thank him afterwards, he literally helped my dream. 
 
"err... Bu-arraseo. You come to SM by next weekend and I'll make you meet LSM-shi to check your ability. But it's your only chance!" I nodded and thanked him thousands of times. 
 
 
 
"Hyung! I love you!!!" I jumped onto him. People stored at us with wired eyes, as if we were gay... 
 
"you have to thank me for the rest of your life, Taengoo! After all we might be rivals in the future..." I smiled. 
Thanks to Taecyeon I found my true love now :p