15

Manager Kim ;)

 

"argh..." I held the back of my head and opened my eyes. 12 eyes were glued onto my face, each having a really worried eyes. 
 
"hyung, are you alright?" Suho passed me a pack of ice and attached it the back of my head. 
 
Then I tasted blood at the side o y mouth. I touched my lips and felt blood coming out of the corner of y lips. 
That's when I remembered all the punches I got from Hara's BF Jonghyun. 
 
I quickly moved my hand to the left of my cheek and then to the right. I felt a faint sting in both cheeks but not as painful as I had expected. 
 
"my face..." I looked around 
 
"hyung, I think you look more handsome with a cut in the corner of your lips. And your cheeks are fine" Chanyeol smiled. Wait did he mean it? I looked across to Kai who was always the one who can't lie. He nodded in agreement which made me feel relieved. 
 
"oh, and is Fany still here...?" I looked around the living room trying to find even a bit of trace of her. 
 
"noona wasn't here, was she?" Baekhyun looked at the guys around him who all nodded in unison. But I knew they were lying. The faint scent of strawberry covered the entire room, a faint smell which only I could smell. 
That's when I started to think of a way to make up with Tiffany. A way she won't avoid me like she does to me now. 
 
==========================
 
I walked into the dorm with heavy steps. Tears rolled down my cheek as I guilted on why I didn't stay back and look after him. 
 
"OMO, unnie your face...." Seohyun pointed to my left cheek were it was visible enough to see the blue bruise I had got from a strong punch from Junghyun. 
 
"I bumped into a door, Seohyun-ah" I faked a smile. Luckily Seohyun nodded and left, not realising my tears. 
 
I walked pass the kitchen where the two jokers sat to eat their late dinner. As soon as I walked by they had the same reaction as the maknae. 
 
"Pani, what happened?" Sunny screamed and rushed to take a look. 
Good thing I learnt how to glare towards people from Jessica. One strong glare told Sunny to back-off. 
 
"I ran into a door, Sunkyu-ah. It's really nothing" I tried to walk again but Hyoyeon's hand stopped me and dragged me back to the kitchen again. 
 
"who did that?" her voice was all so serious and her eyes told me tell them the truth. 
 
"the door" I said without thinking. 
 
"love fight? Taeyeon oppa?" she thinks that manly Taeyeon would punch a girl? 
 
"no, Hyoyeon-ah! Taeyeon would never punch me!!" I screamed and run off. What a childish way...
 
I slammed the door behind me and slammed myself into my bed.
 
 
 
An hour later I was left in the dorm alone since the others went to practice dance or singing. I rejected going as I didn't want to show this miserable face to my manager who would bring me to the hospital right away. 
 
*ding dong*
 
The door bell rang which was a really rare thing at this time in the night. All the members and managers got their own keys so they won't ring it. And no one would call a delivery when they are at the company practicing. 
 
I rushed to the bathroom to get myself tidied. I brushed my hair and washed my face. 
 
"I'm coming!!" I shouted without taking a look at who it might be at the camera. 
 
==========================
 
"I'm coming!!" as expected Tiffany's voice echoed through the door. I quickly tidied my hair and breathed in ton of air and out. 
 
"yes...?" she opened the door half way and our eyes met. Her hands quickly tried to shut the door but my right foot was right in between the door so she literally bang the door into my feet. 
 
"ARGH!!" I shouted. 
 
"OMO! Mihnae..." she quickly bent down and was trying to take my shoes off. 
 
"Tipani, it's alright" I smiled at her cuteness. "here" I took out a bunch of roses from behind my back. Her eyes grew larger. 
 
"wait, are you saying to forgive you? Err, no, no, no" she shook her head. "now could you le-" 
 
"Fany-ah, you were there when I got beaten up by Jonghyun, right?"  she flinched and avoided eye-contact with me. 
 
"aniyo, I was here all day..." 
 
"then what's with that bruise, Fany-ah?" I said while pointing to her left cheek. 
 
"I-I bumped into a door..."  she stuttered. 
 
I cupped her face gently, not trying to hurt her left cheek, and made her look at my face. 
 
"don't lie, Hwang Miyoung. Of course I want to make up with you. I was so dumb to have done such a careless thing behind your back, but I want you to trust me that I haven't done such things netizens say. Trust me because I only love a girl with a priceless eye-smile who's also so charming and y. I love you Hwang Miyoung..." I stepped forward but she still kept avoiding my eyes. "do you hate me?" 
 
She looked up in surprise.  But calmed herself down quickly. 
"yea, I hate you. I hate you for going out with a girl. I hate you for kissing a girl. And I hate you for not telling me before!!" she started crying again. But what shocked me was that she let her body rest in my chest. I blushed with the sudden contact between us. 
"but I hate myself the most for not forgiving your apologies and kept on loving you..." 
I smiled to myself. Why does she need to be so cute even when shes crying like this?
 
"Miyoungnie, does it mean you'll forgive me?" I hugged her body really tightly. 
She nodded slowly. I kissed her head gently. 
"I'm sorry Fany-ah. Will you trust your handsome and dorky boyfriend?"
 
"I trust you my handsome Kim Taeyeon!" she smiled with tears still rolling down her cheek. I bent down a bit a kissed her tears off. 
 
"I love you" I pecked her lips leaving my lips connected to her's. 
 
"I love you more"