9

Manager Kim ;)

Hi, everyone~ *bows* 

im in a very very good mood now so maybe just forget about the test and update :p 

 

"I'm the new member of EXO..."

"yea, right. Your not even a trainee, oppa! Were you hanging around with another girl besides Pani? If so I'm gonna tell to Pani, now~" she said and got out her phone. 

"WHAT? I would never cheat on my girl! It's true Hyoyeon-ah! I even didn't know until yesterday!!" I said. She looked at me with 'are you insane?' look ski pulled her in the dorm and opened up the PC. I went to YouTube and started playing 'History'. I danced along with it, a dance I had remembered this week. 

The song finished and I was panting heavily. 

"oppa, how did you remember that? Your not the guy who can dance" she said and clapped

"I told you, I was literally forced to practice and then somehow I was announced as the 13th member of the group!! I couldn't call Pani cause they deleted all my contacts!" I said and showed hr my phone. Hyoyeon was first smirking but her expression gloomed as she realised that what I said was true. I started explaining the whole story until she finally believed me. 

"your a genius, oppa. I dont think anyone can dance completely like that in just a week without even having the experience..." 

i felt really proud by her compliment. 

*ring ring* 

I took out my phone and as soon as I says the ID I looked at Hyoyeon with pleading eyes. It was from LSM. 

"pick it up, pabo! Who knows what's he's gonna do if he finds out you objected his call!" she hissed. With guts I picked it up

"yoboseyo..." 

"Taeyeon, what took you so long? I just wanted to tell you that we fastened your moving in date to today since EXO have a lot of things to do even before debut. Your belongings have already been moved out just now and it's only you we need to move in. Sungi will come and pick you up, so where are you now?" I looked around. I couldn't say I'm in SNSD's dorm! 

"err, in the park in Cheongdam. The one near the  JYP? I will be at the entrance..." Hyoyeon looked at me with strange eyes maybe cause it was a bit fr from here. 

"arraseo, I will tell him so" 

the phone call ended and I sanked down into the couch. 

"your really his favourite, oppa... Anyways I think you better get going. It's gonna take about 10 minutes with your legs" she smirked. 

"yah, what do you mean? I'm not that short!!" I said and spreader my legs to prove her. 

"ok, ok! But hurry up!!" I glanced at the clock and she was right. It had already been 2 minutes after the phone call and in my opinion it won't take long for Sungi to come and pick me up. 

"oh crap!! Bye Hyo!! Tell Pani that I'm sorry!!!!!" I said and run out. 

[Tiffany's POV]

"Hyo!! I'm back~" I walked into the dorm and dropped myself into the couch. Strangely I smelt oppa's scent. "Hyo, how did you know how oppa smelt?" Hyo sat beside me and tilted her head until she remembered something. 

"oh, he came by just 10 minutes ago. OH, and big news!!" she said with a serious face. I didn't feel right about this. 

"h-he got fired...?" I said. 

"ANIYO!! Not exactly fired, he's been scouted by LSM-shi and guess what? He's been selected as the 13th member of EXO!!" but before she was able to say anything more, I pulled her up. 

[TAEYEON's POV]

"yo, Taeng!! I need thought I'm gonna look after you as an idol!!" Sungi said as he smack my arm while he's eyes eyes were stuck on the road. 

"shut up, hyung!! I never thought about it too..." Sungi was my friend when I first entered the company. 

"anyways, do you know any of the members?" 

"I only know Chanyeol, hyung..." 

"ok, so though your the eldest Suho will be the leader for now. Maybe after you get to know them they'll change you to become the leader. There's Kai, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They are all good boys so I think you'll get along well. OH!! And they do know that your trainee days were only a week so maybe they will look at you like a rival but don't care too much. Here we are!!" 

iclimbed out of the black van and landed my feet firmly on the ground looking up on the white apartment which looked real expensive. 

*in the dorm*

"BOYS!!!" Sungi shouted and soon the door opened and six beautiful boys came out. They all looked at me from head to toe and lined up in front of me like an army. 

"this is Kim Taeyeon, the new member. Err, Taeng, these are the EXO boys..." I bowed firmly and looked at one another. "Suho! I have to go an prepare some stuff at the company, get close ok?" Sungi said. I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he smirked and left me with the 6 boys. 

"hyung, how old are you?" Chanyeol asked with a bright smile. He emerged towards me. 

"23, I'm an 89 line... Too old to become an idol, right?" I smiled bitterly. 

"so your the oldest amongst te EXOs? Suho Hyung! It's time to change the leader!!!" A boy next to Chanyeol shouted towards the other end. 

"well..." the boy who got shouted looked at me "they said until everything's done maybe change laders..." 

Awkwardness surrounded the atmosphere. I held my neck with my hand. 

"Hyung, you know me right? We met at the MV shoot two years ago!!" Chanyeol said and jumpedtowards me. He was always so hyper,don't know why... 

"yup, your Chanyeol right? And..." I looked at eachboys. 

"your Kai, your Sehun... Oh and hi Suho-ah!!" I said and they greeted me back but I didn't get to know the other two. 

"I'm Kyungsoo, D.O? Nice to meet you hyung!!" 

"and i-" 

the door of the dorm suddenly opened and two figures stood there clinging on to the door knob. 

"err, is Kim Taeyeon here?" I couldn't see the face but the voice told me it was her. I heard them coming in and the boys with a qquestioning face. 

"Fany-ah, calm down a bit..." it was Hyoyeon who was accompanying her. And as soon as the two 'noonas' walked into the living room the six boys boud 90 degrees. 

"ANNYONGHASEYO!!" 

"OMO!! You guys gave us a heart attack..." Hyoyen said and backed off seeing me and boys standing facing them. 

"YAH! Kim Taeyeon!! Explain, NOW!!!!!!" Tiffany said and stood in front of me. Chanyeol who was sanding beside me realised that the situation wasquite serious and backed off bumping into Hyoyeon. 

"boys, it's show time~. Any of you who's not allowd to watch love fights?" everyone shook their heads "ok, sit at the couch! It's Taeny time~. Hyoyeon hissed and led the boys towards the couch. 

"sorry, Fany-ah..." I said and tried to touch her but her hand slapped mine away and crossed her arms. "I didn't know too, I mean it! I can suicid myself if it was a lie!!" 

"huh, but at least you could have told me! Where were you this while week?" she said. 

"in the practice room, the one under the office?" 

"and how about your phone?" 

"they took them away" 

"did you try to call me?" 

"I couldn't Fany-ah. I was literally trapped I the pratice room the whole day..." I said. "I wanted to call you everyday but I didn't know your number and nobody told me. I love you Fany-ah..." I said and pulled her into my arms. She was first trying to let her go but I am a man. Finally realising it was useless she let her body fall into me. 

"mihnae, Miyoung-ie. I won't ever do the same thing... I will remember your phone number and call you everyday..." I whispered above her head, loud enough for the latter to catch each word. 

"pabo-ah, I thought you were fired... Do you know how much I thought of you?" she said and buried her head into my chest. 

"mihanae..." 

"have you ever thought that becoming an idol mean not to have relations?" she murmed. 

"I won't let you go whatever happens, Fany-ah. I don't mind if I don't get any fans when they realise our relations because ive got you"  I hugged her tight and rested my head on her head. I smiled when I saw Kai and Sehun get red      Hyoyeon seemed to enjoy it and was grinning from ear to ear. 

"you promise...?" she said as she lifted her head. 

"yup, I love you so much" 

"love you too..." 

I faced her and gently kissed her forehead. And then down to her nose, her chin and finally her pouting lips. She chuckled as our lips met. I bit her bottom lip for entrance. She chuckled as she opened her sweet mouth. I slid my tongue in and around . 

"ok, the end boys!!! And Taeny!!" Hyoyeon burged in between us and gained glares from me and Tiffany. The boys were all red and were clinging onto the pillow as they stared at us. 

"oh... mianhae..." I said, noticing that the boys were here, too. 

"Hyoyeon-ah..." Tiffany pouted and grabbed my arm for security. Hyoyepm sighed and gave up, letting us flirt. 

"hyung... are you two like...?" Chanyeol asked, his voice husky and manly. 

"oh, my, GOD!!! I love his voice!!!" Tiffany said and smiled brightly towards him. Chanyeol looked surprised a bit but who doesn't like being paised by the top girls of Korea? 

"gomawo" 

I tightened the grip on our hand and Tiffany chuckled silently. "yes, we are together" I said proudly and at the same time glared at the boys. 

"yup, this handsome oppa beside me is my man, no taking anyone!!!" she said and hugged my waist. 

"Fany-ah, I don't think no one will take him away from you cause I don't think they're gay..." Hyoyeon said. 

"...true" Tiffany said reluctantly and let me go, kind of pitty that she let me go so easily... I went to her back and back hugged her. 

"err, you two in your room, please!!!" Hyoyeon said as she covered her eyes. 

"I don't know my room yet " I said and shrugged my shoulders. 

"the one beside the bathroom, hyung. It's only for you" Suho said and pointed to the door. We were narly reaching the door when Tiffany's phone rang. 

"yoboseyo... oppa? Err me and Hyo's at the cafe near Chodongdam... Now? But we had a day off... Bu-... Arraseo..." she sighed and looked at me sorrydly. I knew from the beginning that she had to go. 

"sorry oppa..." 

"don't worry, Fany-ah. We aren't gonna die. Maybe next week?" she looked at me with sad eyes. 

"we can't take break until May... We've got new songs to practice and I'm gonna do a sub-unit with Hyun and Jessie... And you've got your debut waiting so I don't know if we can meet" 

"oh, yea... Then call you everyday" I said with a dorky smile.