4

Manager Kim ;)

"guys I will be out today!!" Tiffany shouted from the bath room, tidying her outlook.

"out where, unnie?" Yoona asked as she passed by. It was only her that heard the eye-smile's shout.

"with some friends..." she put some make-up on before facing the taller latter. Yoona nodded slightly before making way for the older one to pass thorough.

*after shes gone*

"yah, Yoong! Do you know where Tiff is? I need her to clean up the mess..." Jessica walked in Yoona's room, making her comfterblenon the bed. Yoona sat up

"she's out with someone. I guess it's someone special cause she was putting on some make-up and checking it like tons of times..." Jessica gave a deep sigh and grabbed Yoona's cell phone. "UNNIE!!" Yoona shouted but too late, Jessica was already calling Tiffany.

 

*with Tiffany*

"sorry, I was late oppa" she smiled and walked up to him. The guy smiled warmly and combined their arms before walking in to his car.

"where are we going tonight?" Tiffany was too uncomfortable, nit knowing what he was up to this time. It was their 4th time dating behind everyone and so far they were safely hidden.

"as it's November I thought about going to the beach..." he turned the engine while Tiffany screached in happiness. "argh, please Pani-ah, don't scream like that..." he pouted his lips. Tiffany giggled and pinched his nose.

"its a way of showing happiness, I don't think I can stop this habit" and she stuck her tounge out.

*ring*

Tiffany pulled out her cell phone to find Yoona calling her.

"er, yea? Yoboseyo?" the guy was driving, keeping an eye on the road ahead.

"hello, Miyoung-ah, may you come back THIS MOMENT and clean up our room?" Tiffany screeched just like she did a moment ago making the driver jump in surprise. Not only was Tiffany surprised in hearing Jessica on Yoona's phone but the latter beside her was shocked to hear the sound he didn't like again.

"aish, please Pani..." he ribbed his ears while his other hand was secured with the handle.

"miahnae, oppa. Yah, Jess! Why are you using Yoong's phone?" Jessica smirked

"cause she's my sister, pabo! Anyway who's that 'guy' beside you?" Tiffany looked to the tunned man with short sleeve beside her. She didn't know what to say. The rules among the members are strict and one of it is not to hide their personal relationship.

"er, friend..." Tiffany sounded dumb. Her voice was shaking and her tone went up a bit.

"yea, I can guess its a 'boy' friend but what I'm asking is who that could be and I'd you guys are more than a friend?" Jessica was turning cold. Tiffany seant that if she lied this moment the relation between her and Jessica would crumble.

"Jess, I will tell you when I go back..." She didn't have the courage to tell her right now.

"humph, then I will be waiting for you"

The call ended but the strange feeling inside Tiffany didn't fade all the time. The latter tried to make her feel enjoyed, and made such romantic atmosphere but it just didn't make Tiffany feel like it.

 

*back at the dorm*

She crept in, locking the door of the black room. She couldn't see a thing except for the faint light that showed under her and Jessica's room.

"Jess...?" Jessica was lying on her back with a fashion magazine above. Her eyes opened and slowly gained consciousness.

"Your late, Tiffany..." Jessica rubbed her eyes and sat up. The line under her eyes were visible making Tiffany feel bad of waiting the girl up until 3:00am.

"mihnae, Sica-ah..." Tiffany quickly changed into her room wear and sat beside her best friend. Jessica rolled near her and held her hand tight.

"so tell me the truth, Tiff. Who was that guy and is he what I think he is?"

"he's what you think he is and he's Kwon Yuri..." Jessica needed time to remember who that could be but remembered. He was the guy Jessica fell in love with the other time.

"I wanted to tell you guys but I didn't know how to... We started dating last month and this was out forth time.." Tiffany tried to explain but none came in the ice princess's ear. Her thought was buzzing inside her, not knowing how she should react. She could just congratulate her feom the bottom of her heart or make a fake smile. But what came out was a drip of tear. A tear of sadness.

Tiffany frowned seeing the latter suddenly crying. She quickly grabbed the box of tissue beside her and gave her some. Jessica calmly grabbed it and cleaned her eyes which was full with the endless water.

"did I do somet-"

"ani, Fany... It's nothing." she tried to smile but her face muscle wouldn't listen to her.

"Jess, tell me. You love him don't you?" being friend for over 5years explained all the thought inside her. Tiffany knew right, that Jessica was deeply in love with him.

"sorry, Tiff. I didn't know..." Jessica apologised.

"no, Jess. It's alright. No one can stop one's feeling no matter what. We can't do anything to it..." Tiffany the heart-broken girl's hair. She smiled warmly at her, not having even a bit of bad feelings in side her.

"bu-but..." Jessica hik-upped.

"the truth is, it was Yul who came to me first and confessed. I didn't even feel anything to him but I just wanted to run away from my stress and stuff. It might sound rude but I didn't love him like he loved me. So if your feeling towards Yul is true, I can give it to you. Anyways I already have a long time lover..." Tiffany thought about her love. The dorky manager she tended to hate. Jessica tilted her head for more explanation about who that could be.

"it's someone who works real hard and sometimes strict" she giggled at thinking about him.

"er, ok... but are you sure you dont like him?" Jessica didn't want Tiffany to waste her feeling.

"dae, I'm 200% sure that I don't have a bit of feeling towards him. All my love goes to someone else" she made a crescent smile to assure the latter. Jessica jumped up and hugged her real tight.

"I LOVE YOU MIYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

"OMG, don't scream like that beside my ear, your going to make me deaf... And plus, don't ever call me miyoung..." she gave a death glare. Jessica chuckled.

"arraseo, but only to one thing. Who's that lucky guy who made my beautiful little sister fell in love with?" Tiffany suddenly fell silent. Everyone knew she hated Taeyeon and she didn't know how to re-false the lie.

"er..." Jessica was waiting inpatiently.

"it's Taeyeon oppa..." Jessica backed off.

"WTF?! Chincha?!" Tiffany nodded twice. "oh god, you loved him all the time but we didn't notice?" again Tiffany nodded. "and you acted as if you hate him?"

"yes, yes and yes. I loved him from the first sight" Jessica suddenly laughed out loud. She held her stomach and rolled over and over. "YAH!!! STOP LAUGHING SICA~" Tiffany pouted. 

"hahahahahha, sor- sorry Pani" Jessica wiped her tears of laughter.  "so you love that kim midget?" Jessica's eyes shined in interest. Tiffany sighed, too tired to tell her everything. " oh come'n Tiff, a little bit more explanation will do!! I won't ask you any more!! Pweeaassseee" Jessica poured her lips and made her best puppy eyes.

"yea, yea. I love him... Don't you think he's adorable?" Tiffany blushed just imagining his face.

"er, like what?" Jessica was disgusted by the latter's creepy movement. She backed off just in case of anything.

"yah, your rude! Everything is perfect!! He's onyx eyes, kissable lips, pink cheeks, short heights, kindness..."

"alright, I got it, I got it!!" Jessica was pissed listening to Tiffany's love story, though she was the one who asked for information. "then why just go and confess?" she smirked.

"you know I can't do that! It's worse than dating a celebrity!! Anyways he thinks that I hate him from the bottom of my heart..." Tiffany sighed deeply.

"keep it a secret, than. It's not strange for an idol to go out with the manager just by the two of you. Everyone will think that he's protecting you from antis and stuff" Tiffany's eyes lightened up but soon faded again.

"nah, I can't confess to him! He might think its kind of a game"

"well make him confess to you, then!" Tiffany made a 'What are you saying' face. "like try and him, maybe? Or make him love you? Oh! Wait!! He already loves you!!!" Hessica screamed remembering Taeyeon's ideal type was Tiffany. "now the only job is making the atmosphere romantic do he can confess, which is quite easy!!"

"you sure Jess?" Tiffany wasn't sure if it will work.

"uhn!! Trust me, we will leave you two guys together tomorrow afternoon, and that's when you guys become official!! OMG!! I can't believe that your gonna have Taeyeon oppa as your husband!!" Jessica was too excited.

"we are by getting married!!!!!...yet..." Tiffany. Blushed with her last word.