22

Manager Kim ;)

 

*ding dong*
 
The door flattered open and a lady around 50 stood with an apron. She looked at Taeyeon with surprise and hugged him tightly. 
 
"Taeyeon-ah! You should have told me your going to come!! Honey, our son visited us!!" and now came the man who was around the same age as the lady. He greeted him with a warm hug too. 
 
"oh, come on in, son!" he said and opened way for Taeyeon to pass. But before he did so he pulled my hand so that I stood beside him. The couple looked at me in surprise too. 
 
"Tipani-shi? Oh!!! Finally I can see my daughter-in-law with my own eyes!! Come on in, don't just stand there" she said as she pulled my arm. I walked in the warm house and looked around. 
It wasn't gigantic but I could tell they were quite rich. 
 
"umma? Oppa's here?" a little girl came down and asked her mother. She looked at where the mother pointed and ran straight into Taeyeon's arms. 
"OPPA!! I missed you" she screamed and hugged him tight. 
I felt jealous seeing other girls being so close with my Taetae, AND he acts like their precious to him, though she is...
 
"Hayeon-ah, be polite" he smiled and let go of her. The girl who he called 'Hayeon' turned and saw me standing awkwardly. 
 
"OMG!!!!!" she screamed. 
She stood with her jaws dropped and stared at me 
 
"mihanae, Fany-ah... Hayeon-ah's a BIG fan of you" he chuckled. 
"leave her and let's go" he said as e grabbed my arm towards the kitchen. I smiled at the stunned girl before walking pass her. 
 
We walked into kitchen hand-in-hand and Taeyeon's mother saw us. 
"sweet" she smiled and elbowed the man beside her. He looked up from his newspaper. He seemed to realize me for the first time and stood up with his eyes popped out. 
 
"son, you brought Tipani?! You should have told me!!" he said and quickly cleaned his out-look. I chuckled at his dorkyness. 
 
"Taetae I can see where your dorkyness and from" I whispered to him. Taeyeon looked at me with 'what are you talking about'. I shook my head and stared at the old man. 
 
"hello, Tipani. I'm Taeyeon's father   Hope he treats you well" he eyed Taeyeon. 
 
"of course he does, Mr. Kim" I smiled with my crescent eyes. 
 
"no need to call me formally, Tipani! Your gonna be one of the Kim's family. Just call me appa" he smiled just like his son. 
 
"dae appa" I smiled again. 
Taeyeon led me to the seat and sat beside me. 
 
"so... How you doing son? I thought you guys were too busy to come and have dinner with us" Appa said
 
"well, Fany-ah's pregnant so she doesn't have many schedules and for me I received a break" Taeyeon said while munching on to a peanut. Appa nodded in relief and faced me. 
 
"Tipani, I heard you've got our grand-child..." 
 
"oh, dae" I said
 
"so when's the ceremony? I hope it's before the baby's born" he said joyfully. Tae chocked his food as he heard his fathers question. 
 
"err... Well... It's in the summer" I smiled bitterly. Taeyeon looked at me in shock.
 
"Well then, we must prepare for the ceremony, shan't we Mother" he said and smiled at the lady who just bought dinner for the family. 
 
After dinner, Tae brought me into his bed room. He locked the door behind and sat me on the bed. 
 
"I never heard you accept my marriage..." he said in shock. 
 
"I didn't..." I answered. Taeyeon looked at me with weird eyes. 
 
"than what was tha-"
 
"I didn't want to disappoint your parents" I said quietly. From the tone of his voice he was mad, well he should be cause I practically lied to his parents. 
 
"Fany-ah, they won't get angry with you even if they know we sent engaged yet! I mean they'll be mad if they know you've lied!" he shouted. I hang my head low, guilted of what I had done. 
 
"b-but..." I stuttered. I looked like an idiot
 
"Fany-ah" he sat beside me and my back
"it doesnt matter how my parents will act towards you. Even if they hate you I will love you" he said softly. Why does he always have to melt my heart like this? 
"but I kind of sensed that your thinking really hard about our marriage and it did made my heart skip a bit not fully, yet... 
So can you make me the happiest man in this entire universe?" 
 
Why does he ALWAYS have to make me smile? Why is he so adorable and sweet? 
He should know I can't say no anymore. 
 
"yes" I mumbled, trying hard not to drop a tear in front of him. 
 
"what did you say? Say it louder" he smirked. He heard it but he's teasing me
 
"YES!! I will be your only and forever lover" I smiled widely with tears floating out of my two eyes which stated right into his onyx eyes. 
 
"well you can't be the ONLY lover" he shrugged his shoulders. 
I felt like being stubbed with thousands of swords
 
"w-what..." 
 
"oww, don't look devastated" he chuckled and my cheeks gently. I slap his hand and glared at him
 
"why shouldn't I?! I thought I was your only love but you betrayed me?" I was half screaming and half crying 
 
"no, Fany-ah! What I meant was I also need to love our little boy" he said. I blinked several times and looked down at my stomach
He put his hand on it and it with loving eyes. 
"Kyungsan-ah, needs love. Don't you baby?" he smiled and leaned over to kiss it. 
I stayed silent and observed the guy who kept on talking towards my stomach
"why you so quiet Miyoungnie? Are you jealous?" he smirked 
 
"anieyo!!" I shook my head 
 
"don't be jealous baby!" he said and leaned in towards my face. I was thinking he would kiss me and closed my eyes but even after few seconds I couldn't feel his warm breath. 
 
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taeyeon trying hard not to laugh. 
 
'WTH?!' 
 
Well you know a pregnant woman has short tempers? Well of course me too! 
 
I stood up without a word and walked out of the room. 
'that midget!!'
 
"F-Fany-ah?!" I heard him running towards me. I ignored his call and continued to walk down the stairs and out of the house. Taeyeon's parents saw me going out and Taeyeon chasing. They chuckled quietly. 
 
"wait!" he grabbed my waist before I went out the gate and back hugged me. 
"I'm sorry" 
It was obvious he was apologizing from his heart
"I stepped over the line, I'm really are sorry" 
 
'why am I such a ?! There wasn't a need to run out and embarrass Taetae...' 
 
"Will you forgive me?" he said
 
I turned around and pressed my lips hard on the latter's pink soft ones. He gently synced his lips with mine and snapped when we needed air 
 
"thanx" he smiled when we broke up and pulled me back into the house, surrounded by warmth and love. 
 
"Taeyeon-ah, I just want to say that a pregnant woman can sometimes be short tempered like me so you don't have to apologize like that..." I held his hand tightly, regretting my misbehavior just now. 
 
"but I can't see such a beautiful girl with mad face. A big smile matches your face more than that I saw a few minutes ago" he remove the hair covering my eyes and touched my mouth with his thumb gently. 
"though I think you look hot when your mad"
 
"YAH!!" I blushed and smacked his arms. Taeyeon chuckled and run away into the kitchen an when I walked in he had the sweetest smile ever. 
 
"come here, Mrs. Kim" 
 
I froze when I heard him call my future name. His dorky and sweet smile waited for my embrace. 
 
"I love you, hubby" I smiled and jumped onto him. He span me around and kissed my forehead many times.  
 
 
----
hi, guys :)))
im planning to finish this fix before it reaches chapter 30, which is 8 more to go!
I'm running out of ideas for this, but I might make a new fic which would of course be a
'genderbender'. 
 
Anyways, please support this fic until the end :)