5

Manager Kim ;)

'so Jessica, Yoona, Hyo, Seohyun and Sunny are out tonight... Why not Tiffany?'

I thought while flipping through today's schedule. Today morning I was asked by the five girls for a special break. I agreed since their promotion had finished and they barely had any break or the last two months. But why doesnt Tiffanu go out with them? They don't seem to be fighting...

I drove up to the dorm entrance and parked it neatly in the parking lot. The noise of the door banging echoed in the B1 parking space.

'so I have to deliver the 5 girls to Jessica's house?'

I checked the destination for the 5 girls while going up to their dorm. Jessia asked me to bring them there, without Tiffany.

I opened the slightly heavy door which led to the always noisy house of 6 goddesses.

"GIRLS!! I'm here!" I walked into the living room which was full with the already packed girls. Jessica turned and greeted me.

"oppa! Annyeong! Hey, can you look after Tiff for us? She seemed to be sick after she came back from her schedule but we don't want to miss the dinner" All the girls were now pleading desperately towards me. I looked towards her room and slowly walked up to open it.

I couldn't see Tiffanysince she was covered with blanckets but I could sense tht she was sleeping soundly and needed to be looked after.

"ok, but who's going to drive the car? Not you Jessica, or Hyoyeon!!" I glared at the two seniors. They pouted but I ignored those two. I passes the keys to Seohyun, the well mannerd maknae.

"yah, why is it always Hyun who gets to be able to drive? I promise I won't make a damage on the car!!" Hyoyeon pleaded like a kid.

"because she is the most reliable, Hyoyeon!" I smirked. Hyoyeon sighed and looked away. Seohyun smiled bitterly before going out to the car. Soon the girls were out leaving me and Tiffany alone in the dorm.

'well... I should make something for that girl...' 

I looked through some random cupboard which was filled with food for the shikshin, Yoona. 

'ummm, rice? nah, it's too much for a sick girl...' 

I didn't have any clues of what Tiffany will be able to eat, it was faster for me to go and ask her but I didn't want to disturb her. I sat on the chair and got out my iPad to search for any clues.

"...oppa?" 

I jumped up and nearly dropped the iPad. 

"yah, Tipani! I thought you  were si-?! O.o" Tiffany was wearing real short clothes. I mean it must be her room wear. Her shorts was short enough to pear her and the tank-top showed her white skin. "...*blush*" 

"oppa, you look like a ert with that red face, staring me from head to toe..." she smirked, but didn't sound irritated like she usually did when she talked to me. 

"HEY, WEAR SOMETHING!!! YOUR SICK, MISS!!!" I grabbed her wist and tried to pull her but feeling her temperature was not even high, I touched her forhead. Then I realised she hasn't even been coughing or nose running. "..your sick right?" I felt embarrassed.

"WHAT? no, I'm fully healthy!" she chuckled with the eye-smle I couldn't miss seeing. 

"huh?" 

"ah! I get it... nah, don't worry too much, oppa. It must be one of girls' idea. Anyway, where are they?" Tiffany strode to the individual rooms, showing off her gorgeous body. 

"er... they went out... I thought you knew" while speaking my eyes followed her . Tiffany frowned.

"without me?! THAT'S UNFAIR~" she pouted. 

"I could send you there, if you want to?" I pulled out my phone and was dialing to my buddy, Jonghyun (one of the managers!!). 

"nah, I will stay. It's rare to be able to rest without those noisy girls" she giggled. I nodded and stopped the dialing. 

"well, since your not sick, I should go back to the office..." when I was nearly standing Tiffany rushed towards me and pulled me down again. I was shocked. 
"Tipani?" I stared at her with a questioning eyes.

"er... can you stay with me? I don't want to be alone..." she was soooo cute saying that. 

"I thought you wanted to stay cause it's rare to be alone?" I . Somehow she didn't seem to hate me, instead love me? LOOOOL

"please..." 

"arraseo, I will stay with you until those girls cme back without crushing my car" Tiffany's face lightened up and pulled me to the living room. 

She forced me to watch a romantic movie, without telling me it was rated. I sat on the floor, thinking Tiffany will monopoly the couch. However she came back with a pop-corn in her hand and sat real close to me. She didn't seem to care about the closeness making my heart beat like crazy beside her. 

All the way during the movie I couldn't keep my eyes off the beautiful face beside me. 

"oppa, is there something on my face?" Tiffany asked after our eyes met like the fifth time during the movie. I quickly shook my head but I was able to hear a slight chuckle from the latter. 

'is she teasing me?' 

As the scene became more and more romantic the distance between us tightened. 

   "oh, Simon... I love you..." 

I could feel my buddy getting hard. 

   "Lucy, I want you..."

My breath was getting heavy. I glanced to the latter beside me and she was like only an inch close. Her hand was reaching towards mine, making me back off a bit. I got the remote controller and stopped the movie, not able tosatnd with her weiard attitude anymore.

"Tipani, what's wrong with you today? You don't seem like the usual you..."