Meeting the freak (fan) girl / Change of attitude

"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

 

Hahahaha. It takes months for me to update. XDD Gomenasai~ 

Here is chapter 11 :))) 

 

~*~

 

Ciara's POV

 

"Did you do what I ordered you to do?" i should keep on track with my future husband.

"Yes."

 

"Good. So, what did you see?"

 

"I saw a girl and your idol."

 

"Search about her and kill her."

 

"But ma'am..."

 

"O-kay, that is so brutal. Then search her first. And I'll be friends with that girl."

 

"Yes ma'am."

 

Bwahahahaha. *evil laugh* Just wait little girl. I'll steal Kazunari-sama away from your dirty hands. She should know where to place herself.

 

                                                              -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

L's POV

 

I really love this job. Really. It is so easy. Girls were staying away from Arashi because Johnny-san announced that they will have a bodyguard that makes my job easier. XD When they saw Arashi or one of them, the fans are thinking twice to go near to them because of me! And the best part, they thought that I am a boy. Thanks for my manly get up. 

 

Now, we are going to the shooting of VS Arashi and the guests are the characters of Kazoku game. I'm excited though, because I'm going to a game show. And ts my first time. Well, they really just need me if they are going out. Though, they insisted me to come here. I sat on the seat for the audience.

 

"Hello. Nice to meet you. I am Ciara Koizumi. I'm a half-japanese." Who's this girl? I cannot focus on watching because of her.

 

"Hey. I'm talking to you. Girl with a jacket." Eh? She is talking to me? I look at the girl and she was overdressed for the show. Is she going to model something? I sent her a frown and focused on watching to my clients again.

 

"You know I saw you with Ninomiya-sama yesterday in a grocery store. Hmmm. May I know your relationship with him?" So this girl is a fan. I don't want to answer her question so I decided to get out to go to the rest room. When I got there, that girl was there too. So she was following me. Wait... Grocery store? So she is the one who knocked out the pile of goods?

 

"Why are you getting away little missy? I just want to make sure if its you." This is reall getting on my nerves.

 

"You know. I do not know what the hell are you talking about. I am just here to watch this shooting." Yes. Make excuses or you'll be doomed for the rest of your life if a rumor will spread about me and that boy.

 

"Maji de? You know for a Japanese, you have a weird english accent." Duh. Of course I am a Filipino. I look like a Japanese though because of my eyes.

 

"Duh. I'm a foreigner of course? Can't you see the difference between a foreigner and a Japanese?"  But I did not thought that she will do this. She grabbed the side of my  jacket near my neck.

 

"So you have the guts to talk back eh? I have 5 words for you: Stay away from my husband."

 

EEEEEEHHHHHHH? Whaaaaaat? Nandeee? Husband? In her face! After I recovered from the shock, I realized she was gone.

 

*In the sharehouse*

 

"That was tiring! Whew!" Aiba-chan said while taking water from the faucet.

 

"Yeah. blah blah blah.." 

 

They were talking about the game  awhile ago. Tss. I remembered that Ciara girl again. I made a mental note to myself to write her name into my notebook that deserves a punch from me. 

 

"L-chan! Did you enjoy the game?" I was shocked that I nearly trip because of Aiba-chan.

 

"How can she enjoy a game when she and her friend went away somewhere?" the brat said. So he noticed I'm gone? So sweet. Yuck.

 

"Eh? You have a friend? Dare?" Sho asked.

 

"First of all, I went to the rest room to do something personal." I eyed Ninomiya KAzunari with an angry stare. and i continued.

 

"And second, that girl was not even my friend. She is just an obsessed fan who saw me with Ninomiya-san when we were buying goods from the grocery. She even... Nothing."

 

"Sou ka. What a creepy girl." Jun said while checking out a fashion magazine.

 

"I'm just going to shower guys. I'll skip dinner."

 

They just nodded.

 

Nino's POV

 

I really wonder why Michelle left? Tsk. An when the girl with L got out of the rest room first, ?I noticed her expression was really angry and she looked at me and then she smiled. A creepy smile that has different meaning. 

 

After dinner, I continued my game so I can sleep. But this freaking insomnia is coming back. I decided to get a glass of water. When I drank, there is some figure running to the rooftop and was holding something big.

 

I followed the figure of course. It might be a burglar or something that I wish isn't scary. Then I heard a strumming of a guitar. The song sounds foreign because its an english song. 

 

That’s how much I love youThat’s how much I need youAnd I can’t stand yaMost everything you do make me wanna smileCan I not like it for a while?


There is a girl singing here. But its too late and she is here? 

 

But I hate itYou know exactly what to doSo that I can’t stay mad at youFor too long, that’s wrong
But, I hate itYou know exactly how to touchSo that I don’t wanna fuss and fight no moreSaid, I despise that I adore you

 

I opened the door of the rooftop and saw Michelle. She was singing with her eyes closed. I did not know she has this sweet voice.

 

And I hate how much I love you, boyI can’t stand how much I need youAnd I hate how much I love you, boyBut I just can’t let you goAnd I hate that I love you so, soo~

 

She opened her eyes and she was shocked to see me. I clapped my hands to appreciate her singing. 

 

"I did not know you have that kind of voice. You know, when we have the contest, I was not really listening to your voice because I don't want to think of you. But now, your voice is kinda stuck into my head. So, may I borrow your guitar?"

 

She was looking away from me. Then she nodded and gave me her guitar. 

 

I started strumming a few chords so I started a conversation.

 

"So why are you here?"

 

"I cannot sleep."

 

"Oh. So were the same." Michelle just smiled.

 

I playes and sang Niji in the guitar because I remembered something then when I was going to end the song, something hit my shoulder. 

 

I giggled when I saw Michelle sleeping on my shoulder. I carried her into my room because her room is so far. Then, I went back again to get her guitar. 

 

"Thank you." Did she just say that? But when I turned to look at her, she was sleeping and I think she is dreaming now.

 

"Sorry for the last time Michelle. I really just wanted to piss you off. Oyasumi. Sweet dreams L. " Then I went to sleep with my arms wrapped around her.

 

~*~

 

Author's note:

 

Yieeeeeee!! So cheesyy! XDD What a gentleman Nino. For bringing L again into your room. XD How is minna then? XD