"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

 

“Who are you? Are you a fan?” “No, I’m their bodyguard.”

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

 

ARASHI? What the hell?

 

 

 

 

L

 

 

 

I was really nervous because this is the first time I will have a client that is a foreigner. Usually, my clients are Filipinos and just protect their lives. It is a tough job but it is life.

 

 

 

The travel time is just 30 minutes so it s very short. My hand are shaking and sweating.

 

 

 

“Miss Silver, were here. Please enjoy meeting your clients.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

The restaurant was a very luxury one. Bongga! They have blinding lights and chorva chorva.

 

 

 

I entered the restaurant and I saw six people waiting for me. The other one is Johnny-san and the other 5 people are really familiar but I cannot remember where I have seen them.

 

 

 

“Hello Miss Silver, we meet again.”

 

“Umm. Yeah?”

 

“Let’s take a seat. I’m really glad you accepted our offer to be this band’s bodyguard-------“

 

Huh? A band? I thought it’s a group of business men.

 

“-----First let’s have introductions. Can you start first Miss Silver?”

 

“Umm. Okay. I’m Michelle Silver, I demand you to call me L because it’s what clients call me. I’m an introvert girl and a straight forward person. Please don’t disturb me as much as possible when I’m reading.”

 

I just said what’s on my mind. That’s it.

 

 

 

Nino

 

 

 

I’m really pissed off about this bodyguard thing. What the hell? We don’t need bodyguards. We can protect ourselves.

 

 

 

“Nino have patience. “ Sho tried to calm my mood so I cannot make a mess.

 

 

“I wish she is a cute girl! “ Aiba exclaimed.

 

 

“Shut up Aiba!” and now, Aiba is getting on my nerves now.

 

 

“Okay. Okay. Please guide her to the entrance.” Johnny-san said while talking to somebody on the phone.

 

“Arashi, your bodyguard is already here. Please prepare yourselves.”

 

 

Tsk. She’s already here.

 

 

“Hello Miss Silver. We meet again.” Johnny-san said.

 

 

“Umm. Yeah?

 

 

The girl is tall. She is neither fat nor thin.

 

 

“Let’s take a seat. I’m really glad you accepted our offer as this band’s bodyguard. First , let’s have some introductions. Can you first start, Miss Silver?”

 

 

Silver? What a weird name.

 

 

“Umm. Okay. I’m Michelle Silver, I demand you to call me L because it’s what clients call me. I’m an introvert girl and a straight forward person. Please don’t disturb me as much as possible when I’m reading.”

 

 

 

Demand? No way. I’m gonna call her Michelle. This is fun.

 

 

 

 

 

SHO

 

 

Nino is really pissed off. I tried to control him when L was introducing herself. I’m not really pissed off but I’m wondering why Johnny-san chose us to have a bodyguard.

 

“Arashi, please introduce yourselves.” Johnny –san said.

 

 

“Ohno Satoshi desu” Riida said.

 

 

“Sakurai Sho  desu .” I introduced.

 

 

“Aiba Masaki desu! Hajemimae!” Aiba-chan introduced happily.

 

 

“Ninomiya Kazunari desu.” Nino said in a cold tone.

 

 

“Matsumoto Jun desu.” Jun has no reaction.

 

 

“Good. Okay, let’s discuss the rules and your contract. First rule, protect Arashi at all costs. You know what I mean. The fan girls. The last but not the least, No falling in love with the band’s members. Same as to you, Arashi. I don’t want any rumors to spread.”

 

 

Falling inlove? No no. There is no way we are gonna fall for that creepy girl.

 

 

 

L

 

 

 

Falling in love? With them? No way.

 

The boys are to childish to have ‘love’ in their life.

 

 

 

“Are you okay with the rules, Miss Silver? “

 

“Yes. That is absolutely perfect.”

 

“Okay. Because you have no comments or reactions, you can now put your bags feom your apartment to the ‘sharehouse’ of Arashi. We reserved a room for you there.”

 

“Ano? I will live with them? I said while pointing a finger at them.

 

 

 

Wait a minute? Arashi?? As in Arashi> The group that I love with all of my life? My inspiration while I am in high school?

 

 

I was staring at them with shocked eyes, good thing tears did not flow when I realized they are arashi.

 

“L, are you there?”

 

“Huh? Ah eh, nothing.” I just smiled.

 

“It’s the first time she smiled. Kawaii!” Aiba chan suddenly said.

 

Wait…. I smiled??? Oh no. I forgot that I’m not alone.

 

“Ehehehehehe” fake laugh

 

“By the way, for the orientation, on your first week in the share house, you’[ll have a date or ge together  so you’ll know their likes and dislikes. Monday will be Ohno, tuseday will be Sho, Wednesday will be Aiba, Thursday will be Nino and Friday will be Jun. Good luck Arashi . It’s time for you to be independent. You can do whatever you like and it serves as your day off but L will accompany you.”

 

 

 

Date?  God. I will really die in that week.

 

Arashi

 

Date with her? This is not a good idea.

 

 

L

 

SHAREHOUSE

 

“L-chan! This is your room! This is black because we knew you don’t like pink.” Yes. Black’s good Aiba chan.

 

And now, I’m in the good mood.

 

 

After taking a bath, I just opened my laptop and read emails. After that, I closed my lapy and go to dreamland.

 

 

A/N: Heehee. I’ll die if I’m L.  XDD