"Who are you? Are you a fan? "No, I am their body guard."

"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

 

“Who are you? Are you a fan?” “No, I’m their bodyguard.”

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Johnny’s Entertainment

 

 

 

“It is now settled. You will have a body guard.”

 

 

 

The news surprised Arashi because they will be the first group in Johnny’s entertainment to have a body guard.

 

“Why should we have a body guard Johnny- san? We can protect ourselves.”

 

“Nino is right Johnny- san.  We don’t need a body guard.”

 

 

Johnny knows that this will be their reaction about this matter.

 

 

“You know how many times you were mobbed by your fans right? That’s why I’m implementing this matter to your group.”

 

 

“How about the other groups?”  Jun suddenly asked.

 

 

“We will see first if the others need a bodyguard. That’s why we chose your group to try this system. Meeting is over. I will just call you for other information about your bodyguard. Any more questions? “

 

 

“The name of our bodyguard?” Ridaa asked.

 

 

“Call her L. That is her code name. Bye.”

 

 

After the meeting, Arashi is wondering what would be their life with a body guard.

 

 

“I cannot go to my blind dates if we have that body guard.” Nino suddenly said while playing with his DS.

 

 

“I cannot go to fish.” Ridaa added.

 

 

“Tss.”

 

 

“And it’s a girl.” A bored Sakurai Sho said.

 

 

 

 

 

AGENCY

 

 

L

 

 

“L, the boss wants to have a talk with you,”

 

 

“Just a minute please.”

 

 

...........

 

 

“You have a new job now, L. Besides, your training is now over. You need to do action”

 

 

What? I have my job now?? I will be an undercover agent?

 

 

“What exactly is job then?”

 

 

“You will be a body guard.”

 

 

“Just a body guard?”

 

 

“Let me finish first. You will be a body guard for a certain group in Japan. Don’t worry. The group that you will protect knows how to speak in English. There is no need for you to learn Japanese language. But if you are interested, you may.”

 

 

“So... When is the flight?”

 

 

“You will arrive in Japan in Tuesday. Prepare your clothes and your personal necessities. You have your passport right?”

 

 

“I do have.”

 

 

“Good. Be friendly there, ok? You know you are the most anti- social girl in our agency.”

 

 

“I do know. And I’ll try my best to socialize with my new boss.”

 

 

“Good. The talk is over. You can now prepare your things. Your weapons are already prepared in Japan. Good luck agent L.”

 

 

I just nodded before I left the room. 

 

 

...................

Subscribing and leaving a comment won't hurt.