"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

 

“Who are you? Are you a fan?” “No, I’m their bodyguard.”

 

Chapter 3

 

L

 

“Are you sure you want to go my dear Michelle?”

 

 

“Yes Mom. Besides it will be a new experience for me.” And a new job

 

 

“Be sure that you will always be safe there. Please don’t make us worry. Always send us emails okay?”

 

 

“Yes Mom.”

 

 

“Go now. Don’t do stupid things there, okay? Be FRIENDLY, my daughter.”

 

 

“I’ll try my best Mom. Bye. Take care. “

 

 

My mom was against my decision to be an agent but later accepted it because I really didn’t do anything except eat, sleep and play with knives and guns.

 

 

After an hour, I am here at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport 1 to go to Japan. I will arrive at Japan at exactly 11AM and some agents in Japan will come and meet me at the airport to help me accommodate my things easily.

 

 

“You are now in Japan. Please enjoy having a trip here and take care.”

 

 

Now, I am already in Japan.

 

 

There are two men in suits that are looking for something. I think they are the ones who will accommodate me.

 

“Anouu.. Are you L?”

 

 

“Yes. I am L.”

 

 

“Please follow us.”

 

 

They gave me a car key and a key for my room in an apartment. Good thing they give me directions or I will be lost here.

 

 

When I arrived at my apartment, someone is already there.  An old man? I wonder who this is.

 

 

“Miss Michelle Silver, right?” The old man spoke.

 

 

“Yes. May I know who you are?”

 

 

“Ah. I forgot to introduce. I’m Mr. Johnny. Call me Johnny-san. I’m the one who hires you and has the right to fire you.” So this is the one who hired me.

 

 

“My boss said that I will be ‘protecting ‘a group of people here in Japan. May I know who are they?”

 

 

“That will happen tonight.  I introduced you as L. That’s your code name right?”

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“Somebody will fetch tonight for dinner. Wear something casual. Ah. Do you have a dress?”

 

 

Tsk.  Dresses? Hundreds! That’s my secret hobby. Collecting dresses even though I am not supposed to.

 

 

“How about a black dress? I think it’ will be nice.” He suggested.

 

 

“Umm. Okay. I have a black dress here. “

 

 

“Please be ready at  6:00 pm. That is the time the driver will fetch you. Have a good day L.”

 

 

I just bowed and said ‘thank you’ after he closes my door.

 

 

Ow. A black dress. Good thing I brought 10 casual dresses and five dresses for formal occasions.

 

 

What should I do right now? Ah! Just sleep. And prepare for the dinner later.

 

 

 

LATER

 

 

3:00 pm

 

 

*wakes up*

 

 

Wow. I woke up on the right time. Good. Now I should just prepare. And take a bath.

 

 

4:00 pm

 

 

*Do personal things.*

 

5:00

 

 

*watches tv, play guitar.*

 

 

Yup. I know how to play a guitar. Ionly know tagalog and English songs only. =))

 

 

 

6:00 pm

 

 

*doorbell rings*

 

*opens door*

 

 

 

“Let’s go Miss L.”

 

And we already went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lame update. Cliffhanger. >:D<