"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

Chapter 5

 

 

 

 

 

L

 

 

6:00

 

 

 

Its the first day of the 'get together eith members' and I am so very nervous. I woke up this early because Ohno-san said that we would go fishing today. I went out of my room and I saw Ohno was waiting for me.

 

 

"Let's go?" I asked.

 

"Hm." He just nodded.

 

 

I noticed that Ohno is really a quiet person. After the trip, we fished and went to an oceanarium.

 

 

"Sugoii! These creatures are beautiful!" I said in amazement.

 

 

"You're right. I always come here when i'm bored in fishing."

 

 

"Hontou?" I'm glad that he already talked to me with things that have sense and is connected to what we are doing.

 

He just nodded.

 

 

The next stop was a seafood restaurant. We ate and decided to go home. But I insisted to go to a convenience store because i'm gonna buy some fruit drinks.

 

 

"Can you wait for me Ohno-san? Just a minute."

 

 

"Oh. Sure."

 

 

Ohno waited at the door near the entrance and when I bought the things i needed, I waved at him.

 

"Hey!"

 

But he is not looking back. I shouted louder.

 

"Hey!!! Oiii!!"

 

 

No choice but to sceam his name.

 

 

"OHNO SATOSHI!!!" He looked back but he is not the only person who looked back. Shoot. 

 

I grabbed his hand and started running because a lot of girls caught my attention and they started squealing.

We rode  the train and went home.

 

"Tadaima." We both said.

 

 

"Okaeri. How's your day?" Sakurai-san asked.

 

"Don't ask. I need to sleep." Ohno said and went to his room immediately. 

 

I tiptoed to go to my room too but Sho caught me.

 

"How's the date?"

 

 

"Ah ... Eh.. I need to sleep too!" I dashed to my room and sweared that nobody will know what happened today.

 

End of chapter 5

 

 

~~~~~~~~

After asdfghjkl years, i already updated. :D How's minna?