Park Minji

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

 

Nothing in life is constant except change, and that’s the thing that I want the most.

Little by little I experienced life at its peak; I experienced how it feels like to be mocked at because of my attitude, and through the eyes of many if just a nobody, but this is the time that I’ll make myself known to the world that I am Park Minji.

I quietly pedaled my bicycle back to our house while I watch the sun set; its soft light touches my skin while the sweet tinge of orange light reaches my eyes, orange the color that I love the most. ‘THUD!’ , I stopped pedaling when I saw a girl trying to stand up, well that was really odd, for boys to beat up a girl. I threw or might I say pushed my bicycle to the side and rushed to help the poor kid. “YAH!” I said while I grabbed the shoulder of the leader *wait, that’s what I think since he is giving the orders*, he looked back at me and he started to laugh “Oh look, your superhero came, and it’s a she!” he scoffed. “You better stop what you are doing, hurting a girl like that!” I said while I rushed to the girl’s side. “Pfff—pwahahhaha!” the boys laughed, “a girl?!” they chorused. I looked at them then looked at the girl, “I’m not a girl” the girl said, “Right and I’m superman” I said while I helped her up, “hahaha, see Minki, you really look like a girl” the boys laughed again but then the leader regained his seriousness, “so just hand it over little girl.” The boy teased as he reached out towards the girl. “Hey, is that Kim Taehee? Omo, she’s so beautiful!!!” I shouted as I started to act like a ridiculous looking fangirl, “Where?!!!” the boys looked at the direction which I pointed at. I slowly tugged the girl’s arm and ran towards my bike. “Hey! Pedal faster!!” she said as she looked back at the boys who were still chasing us, “I am, what do you think am I doing?!” I shouted. “Pedaling” she answered, “Oh..no..i’m not pedaling I’m running..” I answered. “You are?” she innocently asked. “geez! Were on a bike why would I run if we are riding my bike?!” I sighed and pedaled faster.

“So why are they chasing or even bullying you?” I asked her. “You’re a girl, guys should not bully you” I said while I sat beside her. “For the nth time, I’m not a girl!” she shouted, “and I’m a boy” I looked at her, she frustratedly ruffled her hair. “what?!” I looked at him while he glared at me. “I’m a boy! Got it? Capital B-O-Y!” he shouted for the last time, I was about to answer him back but, “MINKI! Where have you been?” a boy with brown hair suddenly approached the girl. “Hyung..i..i ran away..” the girl said as she scratched her head. “did they bother you again?” the guy asked as he really looked concerned, “uhmm..are you her older brother?” I asked while I stared at the guy. “See I told you, that you should get a haircut Minki” the guy chuckled, “Miss, I’m not her older brother I’m his bestfriend, and more importantly this one is definitely a HE” he said as he pulled the girl near him. “Huh?”, “see Minhyun, she does not even believe me” The girl looked at me then at Minhyun, “Ok..miss..uhmm”, “Minji..park Minji” I said giving out my full name, “ok..this person’s name is Choi Minki, and this person is a MALE” Minhyun elaborated. “What?!, really?!” I looked and examined Minki’s face. “Yeah, really..” Minki and Minhyun chorused. “Minki, Minhyun, we still have practice” I boy went near them as he huffed. “Don’t tell me that, that one is a girl too” I said as I pointed at the boy who just arrived. “Wait the last time that I checked JR was a boy” Minki laughed. “Yah! we still have practice” JR yelled. “Thanks a lot” JR looked at me and walked away. “Well then we should go, our king there wants our presence” Minhyun then went after JR, “And I hope that if we ever meet again, you’ll remember that I’m a guy” Minki said while he stood in front of me. “Hey! Princess hurry up!” Minhyun and JR called. “Hyung! Stop that!” Minki stomped his feet and ran towards his friends, that’s funny I never thought that a guy can look so girly.

“where have you been?” Dara unnie asked as I entered our home. “Uhmm..just around the corner” I said while I sat on the couch and began fanning myself. “I did not see you in Just around the corner” a voice boomed from the bathroom and out goes my brother. “Oppa!” I shouted. “The electric fan is functioning why don’t you turn it on?” Dara Unnie asked. “Coz I’m lazy” I said as I allowed my body to fall on the couch. “yeah you’re too lazy” Cheondong said as he the fan and sat on the floor beside the couch.

“Minji..mom and dad won’t be home for 10 months, so would you like to stay with me at our dorm?” Dara Unnie asked. 3 years have passed mom and dad are busy with work, since he put up a restaurant business in Italy and mom volunteered to help him. “Really?..you’ll let me stay there?” I looked at my sister while she slowly placed her pink phone on the table. “Yeah, just be a good kid ok?” Dara Unnie said. Since Cheondong oppa was always training with MBLAQ I can’t hang out with him anymore, and Dara unnie is also preparing for her debut with 2ne1.

~5 months after~
“Minji!” CL unnie shouted at the door, Minzy and I stared at each other and shrugged the idea of opening the door. “she has keys” Minzy Unnie said as we continued to play cards. “Didn’t you guys hear me?” CL unnie said as she dragged the groceries, “Uh..you were not specific enough to tell who you are calling” Minzy said as she smiled widely at CL. “Yup..Minzy Unnie is right, there are two Minji’s here remember?” I added. “DARA UNNIE!!!!” CL went shouting again. “She’s not home, so is Bom” Minzy said without even looking at CL. “urgh!!!!..why is this happening to me?! I’m trapped with two lazy bums and they also have the same name..oh please..spare me!!” CL went hysterical again. “Minji please at least help me sort these out” CL called from the kitchen. “which Minji?” Minzy and I both asked as we hi-fived each other. “Both, now get your lazy bums here and help me!” CL shouted again and began rambling some English words under her breath.

“Minnie, are you really sure about this?”Dara Unnie and Minzy both asked as they dropped me off in front of SMent, “yup..i’m really sure about this” I answered. I was accepted as a trainee here at SM when I passed their audition a month ago, and since I don’t want to be a burden to Dara Unnie and the other 2ne1 members I decided to enter the entertainment industry too, my mom and dad were so happy when they knew that I got in. I’ve been training in SM for almost 3 years and I instantly knew that dance is my forte, every time I dance I can really feel like I’m unstoppable, that I’m different from anyone else. Day by day I worked hard on my moves and on my vocals too. “I just realized that 2ne1 has the ugliest member..” I heard my co-trainee said, my ears picked up it instantly, I don’t want anyone bad mouthing my sister’s group. “Huh? Who?..” the other trainee asked. “Who else? It’s Sandara Park, omg! Did you see her…” her voice trailed off when I pulled her hair. “Yah! let go of my hair!!” she screamed. “I’ll let go if you take back what you said!” I yelled at her. “Take back what?! THAT SANDARA PARK IS THE UGLIEST?!” she yelled. “YES! TAKE THAT BACK!” I shouted back at her without letting her hair go. “I WON’T COZ IT’S TRUE!” she shouted again, ok, and that was the last straw. I began to pull her hair out of its roots and dragged her on the floor. “GIRLS! Break it off!!” our trainer arrived as he pulled me off her. “PARK MINJI, SOO HAMIN!” he shouted again. We both stopped and I just glared at her, I can still see the tears in her eyes as she whined at our trainer. That basically means that I won.

“Your trainer called” a voice boomed when I entered the apartment that I’m currently renting for myself, “omo! Oppa, Unnie” I said while I ran to them. “stop right there, Park Minji” Cheondong said as he locked the door. “what happened? Why did you got into a fight?” Dara Unnie asked. “Because she started to belittle you” I silently bowed my head. After I confessed I seriously got a long sermon from both of them, and when they were satisfied they just went away and warned me that if I’ll do it again, they’ll pull me out of SM. Days have passed by and I tried to control myself. “Park Minji” I heard someone call my name while I was practicing. “Ah…annyeonghaseyo sajangnim” I bowed, “I see that you passed your file for HORIZON, are you ready for it?” LSM asked as he handed me back my file. “Huh?” I looked at him but then he left, I opened the folder and saw a huge mark of approval on my file, the position, MAIN Dancer, my eyes wanted to come out of my sockets, I literally leaped for joy and started to dance even without music. As I dance I remembered one face, it’s the face of the girl..wait I mean boy that I met years ago. I don’t know why but his face made a mark on my memory.

 

Still doing my Best,

 

♬~♔~Park Minji♬~♔~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Two more to go!!!...waaahh..Minnie_Ji...i hope you like this and i'm sorry if your bias turned out to be Ren, hehehe..i know his personality better than the other one..mianhe..T_T..but i hope you like it...i was really stressed out today..my terror teacher started our lesson and she did not even gave us time to study..she gave us a quiz..and Urgh! none of us passed..*cries*..but anyway..hahaha..i'll be featured on our colleges' oreintation video and i'll be a orientation leader..yay!..hahaha..anyways hopefully i can update tomorrow and i'm also sorry if this is short..this is the only thing that my brain came up with again....-Jin *hugs*