Teaser 13.2

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” 

 

"Jin, are you sure about this?" Miyong looked at Seojin who sat in the drivers seat.
"Unnie, trust me" Seojin said as she started the car's engine.
"Jinnie..kyaaa!!" Miyong suddenly screamed when Jin speed off. "even if you already have your liscense you shouldn't" 
"Unnie, why don't you open your eyes, i'm not driving in full speed ok?" Seojin peeked at Miyong who was closing her eyes.
"re-Really?" Miyong slowly opened her eyes and sighed with relief.
"Told you so" Seojin chuckled and sped off again.
"JINNIEEEEE!!!!!" Miyong held her breath, it's not like she hates fast things it's just that she can feel that Seojin is pulling a prank on her again.

~after 25 minutes~
"Never do that again" Miyong suddenly looked at Seojin and attempted to glare.
"Ooooo..Scary,,hahahaha" Seojin laughed.
"Very funny Jinnie, very funny" Miyong opened the car door.
"Unnie, wait" Seojin said as she handed Miyong's sunglass. "Thanks, but you're still not off the hook" Miyong stepped out of the car.
"arraso, mianhe Unnie, ~Buing buing~" Seojin said while Miyong smiled at her, "Ok, fine you're forgiven"
"Yes!" Seojin giggled, "Oh, there they are..Oppa!" she waved at the two boys who are waiting in the parking lot.
The boys waved back and smiled, while Miyong on the other hand went as stiff as a rock, "Jinnie, why didn't you.."
"I told you that he is he who shall not be named, come on Unnie"Seojin pulled Miyong and went straight to the boys.

"When did you arrive?" Miyong asked the taller one, "A few hours ago,Lover boy here wants to see your friend" He said as he pointed at the younger one.
"Kris Oppa, Unnie let's go" Seojin shouted as she went in with Sehun.


"Plan A is already in action" they both grinned and looked back at Miyong and Kris who was just talking casually.
"Let's make a run for it" Sehun said as he looked at his childhood friend and grabbed her hand.
They both ran away, totally un aware that Miyong and Kris are calling for thier names.

"Again with those two" Kris sighed and looked at Miyong who was trying to connect to Seojin's phone.
"I shouldn't have let Seojin go first" Miyong breathed heavily.
"Sorry, you're stuck with me again" Kris said.
"Huh?, uh..no it's fine really, at least i have someone whom i could talk to" Miyong smiled sweetly.
"Omo!!! Is that EXO-M's Leader Kris?!" a girl who just passed by said as shouted.
"Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!!! he's actually here!!!!!!" another girl suddenly took out her phone and began taking pictures.
"You're really popular, and i will be in the headlines if we won't run" Miyong whispered while Kris just nodded and took her by hand.
"Wait?!!! who is that girl?!!!! Kris Oppa!!!!!" the girls screamed and ran after them.
"Just where are those two when you need them" Kris hissed under his breath Miyong on the other hand ran while she was staring at their intertwined fingers,'This is pure Bliss' she thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Cliffhanger!!..bwahahaa...
i'll update later..
I'm currently addicted to TEEN TOP *yeah, here i am, fangirling*..but, i must admit..Chunji looks..AHFDHSFUKDFWGDWG !!!..what ever!!..hahaha...TTFN..BBL..XD..*muah!
_jin..