Jung Sujin

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

 

our hearts are just like fragile glass that should be taken care of, that should be guarded no matter what, even our memories are stored within them and no matter how hard we try to erase them from our minds it still comes back.

I was born initially as Kang Sujin but everything changed right after that incident happened when i was just 5 years old. so here's my story to tell...

everything was going on smoothly, we were on the way to meet the Jung Family, since my older brother is their eldest daughter's betrothed, well my brother does not want it, but what can he do? Only our parents can make such decisions. It was raining heavily when we traveled to their home, me and my brother are seated at the back while it was my father who was driving, he never let us ride with him in the front, maybe because for him my mom is still alive. Our father only told us about how he met mom, and how happy they were but he never shared why mom died. I was having some sort of premonition or my intuition suddenly went up, even before we traveled I already told our dad that it was really not safe to travel, but he did not listen, he can’t afford to miss this meet up since he’ll be traveling back to Europe for his work.
as I stared outside the car’s window, I suddenly had this heavy feeling in my chest, there was something that was bugging me. “Dad, can we please go back..” I whimpered at the back seat, my brother who was busy playing with his cellphone looked at me. “Princess, we can’t ok? I know that you don’t want for us to travel today, but this may be the last time that we can actually talk to the Jung’s, they are a very busy person, and I already miss my bestfriend” Dad said while he peeked at me and my brother through the rear view mirror, “Just sleep sweetheart”
“Sa, are you alright?” after a few minutes my brother asked, I just nodded and with a heavy heart I followed what my dad said, as I close my eyes, I slightly saw my father’s worried face, and I faintly heard my brother telling me that I should be ok.

Light, a strange white light is the only thing that I saw when I opened my eyes, my body was completely numb, a guy wearing glasses is pointing something in my eyes, I blinked a couple of times and I heard him say, “The girl is alright”. i thought it was just a dream but when I woke up, I found myself inside a white room with a dextrose in my right hand, and there was this little girl a bit older than me was holding on to my left hand, “Mommy..she’s awake” she called. Suddenly a lady who was almost in her 30’s went near me, “Sarah? Are you alright?”, I nodded her warm smile calmed me down, but I still have this heavy feeling in my chest, “Who-who are you?” I asked while my gaze shifted from the little girl and to the lady. “I’m Jung Subin and she’s my daughter Jessica..” She said while she brushed my hair,while the girl smiled at me. ‘Jessica’ I thought, wait..that’s the name of my brother’s fiancée, ‘Jung?’ they are here, that means.. “Whe-where’s daddy?”.

Silence filled the entire room, suddenly I heard a news flash on television, I was about to ask again, but I answered my question,..
“A car accident happened on the main road, 3 passengers were reported to be involved in this car crash, 2 casualties were announced to be dead on arrival, while the other one is still recovering, the casualties are said to be Vincent Kang, 37 years old, and his son John Michael Kang, 12 years old”
Tears suddenly fell, my lips trembled while I looked back and forth to Mrs.Jung and to the reporter on the television..
“The accident was said to be caused by the slippery road and it was accompanied by a broken brakes, the police are now doing their job just to figure out the true reason for this accident.”
“NO!!!! Daddy!!! Mike!!” I screamed while I placed my hand on my aching head, it hurts so much, my heart and my brain, it was like a stained glass that was broken to pieces. While I cry I can really feel the pain in my brain, it’s like it’s been torn into pieces and little by little images of my dad’s smiling face, my brother’s concerned eyes began to fade away and everything turned black the only thing that I can hear Is the sound of a little girl’s voice calling out my name.

“Sarah..welcome home!!” A little girl said as she held me in a warm embrace, “What’s with that look?hmm…”
“I..i don’t remember..”I looked at the lady beside me who told me that she’s my mom.
“It’s fine Sarah, she’s Jessica your older sister..” Mom said while she slightly patted my head.
“Come on..you’ve got to see what I’ve done to our room”Jessica guided me upstairs and opened the door to our room, it was pink, but not too girlish, it was subtle and cozy, “See this? I picked it out myself, I just hope that you like it..” Jessica fidgeted while she handed me a plush toy that was about my size. “I, I love it” I said while looking at Jessica, “Thank you Unnie..”
“Yay! You finally called me Unnie!!” Jessica jumped, “Mom! Dad! Sarah called me Unnie!! That means I’m really a big sister now right?”The two adults just nodded. Everything went smoothly, Mom gave birth to our youngest sister Krystal and I was happy,I lived a life where I thought was perfect until one stormy evening…
“Aaaaaah!!! Unnie!!!” I screamed at the top of my Lungs, Jessica and Krystal arrived, “My head, it hurts..it..it really hurts!!” I screamed again but this time I was actually pulling my hair. Things and faces then showed up in my brain, I saw a boy, smiling at me calling my name while I run to him, and there’s this guy holding me high up in the air and calling me his princess, “Sarah?....”I heard Krystal’s voice.
When I opened my eyes, I found myself again inside the hospital, Krystal and Jessica was beside me both of them are holding my hands while Mom and Dad was looking at me with this worried look on their face, I told them everything that I saw, every detail that I remembered. To my surprise they just bowed their heads, Jessica then pulled Krystal away from me, “We’ll just stay outside” I heard her say, “We’ll be back Unnie, and we will buy you chocolates” Krystal said as she closed the door. Mom and Dad then told me everything, every single thing that I need to know, but as they dug on further my brain started to hurt again, they stopped and the pain also stopped. I cried knowing that I was not the person who I thought I was. But I was also happy that they are the people who took care of me that they loved me, even though we are not fully related, I wasn’t a Jung by blood but I am a Jung by Law and it’s all that matters.


~3 Years after~

I was sent to China to finish my ballet lessons which mom asked me to do, I love dancing and most of all I love singing, my sisters are currently in Korea, Krystal is a trainee in SMent, while Jessica will be debuting next year.
“Jie jie!” I looked up from the picture that I was holding, I saw my friend Kim Seojin, she came to China just to train for ballet in my mom’s school, since she said that her mom forced her to do it, but she was happy. “Jie jie, guess what..My brother is here..”She happily said as she pulled me up and dragged me towards a boy who was about 21 years old. He looked like a girl on first glance but after a while when he smiled he kinda looks cute. Days passed by faster than expected, Seojin left to go back to Korea, she’s one of my few friends here in China and she and her brother are the only ones whom I entrusted with my secret, now she’s leaving. I saw her wave at me from the departure area while I smiled and returned her wave. “Let’s meet in Korea if you go there” That was the last thing that she told me.

~2 years after~

“Unnie!!” I said as I acme rushing inside their practice room, Jessica which was just standing and looking like she lost something suddenly put on a shocked face. “Sujin..omo! yeppo!” Jessica said as she hugged me, “Does Krystal know that you’re here?”, “Nope, hehehe…by the way, congrats”I gave her a bouquet of flowers. “Thank you..”..
“Ice princess!” A guy suddenly approached my sister, “You left your phone on the lounge room”
“Ah..so this is what I’ve lost, thanks Heechul oppa” Jessica said while she looked back at me.
“Heechul?..as in Kim Heechul..” I double checked, he really looked like the older brother of my friend. “Uh…” He looked at me while he studied my face, “Sujin?”
“I was right! You’re Seojin’s older brother!!” I said while I smiled crazily.
“Does she know your sister? And how did you both know each other?” Jessica asked.
“To cut the story short,  She’s my sister’s friend and we met in China” Heechul answered.
“Why don’t we go out for a while..hmm” Jessica said while she pulled me and Heechul out from their practice room.
“How’s Seojin?” I asked as we walked out from the building to the nearby café.
“She’s being her crazy self like she always do, and these days I don’t know what she’s up to” heechul said.
“That’s because you’re not keeping an eye on her” Jessica retorted.
“If I keep my eye on her she would just tell me to stop annoying her and get a life” Heechul casually said. “enough about my sister, how about you?”
“Well you see….” I said as I handed three business cards one from JYP, the other from YG and the last one is from SM. Jessica and Heechul’s eyes grew big, “So which one did you choose?”
“Uhmm..to be honest Unnie, I’ve been living here in Korea for 2 and a half years already..” I confessed.
“2 and a half? And you just showed your pretty face now..” Jessica glared at me.
“Now look who has not been keeping an eye for her sister” Heechul annoyingly commented to which Jessica glared yet again but Heechul just smirked. “which one?”he repeated.
“I’m planning to choose SM, since You, Unnie, and Krystal are there” I answered, “but I’ve been training with JYP and YG..”
“You’re a secret Trainee I presume” Heechul said without even being shocked.
“Oppa, why are you not surprised?” Jessica asked.
“Been there..” He answered, “Ooops, I need to go, before my little queen blows off her top again” Heechul said as he stood up from the chair.
“Little queen?” I looked at my sister.
“What he means is his sister, you know how much he loves Seojin” Jessica shrugged. “I won’t ask for any more questions, except this, you’ll be continuing your days as a trainee in SM?”
I nodded.

I was again trained in SM, but this time it was different, Jessica became my vocal coach, while I was taught to dance by Stephanie (Thegrace) and Yunho(DBSK).

~3 years after~



“What the?! Hey come back here!!” I yelled at the cat who just ran with my handkerchief, well it wasn’t an ordinary hanky, it was a gift from Jessica so I really treasure it. I ran after the cat to who knows where. “Ooof!, Ow!!” I said as I rubbed my elbow, I fell down when I bumped into a person, but who cares I need to get my hanky back, “Meow..” I heard the cat purr.
“My hanky!!” I said as I looked up, a guy who was taller than me, and was wearing training clothes and shaded was holding on to the cat, “So I think this is yours right?” The guy said as he handed me back my handkerchief, “ahh..Thanks..uhmm”..
“Joon myun,Kim Joon Myun, but you can call me Suho” He smiled at me, and there it was, my heart just melted, it was really the first time that I saw someone so handsome that could smile perfectly..”uhmm..thanks Suho..i’ m Jung Sujin” I answered as I took the hanky from him, “Sujin..that’s a cute name,..well I have to go..i’ll see you when I see you” He said as he walked away.

That was the day when LSM told me to meet up with Minji, the day when I was introduced as the last member of HORIZON……

"Unnie, why don't we wake them up in a unique way?" Minji said as she held a recorded sound to my ear, i was sleeping in the company car right after we watched them dance and sing on the street. "MINJI!" i glared at her, she just broke off my dream, my sweetest dream....but still the plan went on action.
One by one the girls went out of the room, even Seojin's expression is unreadable. I really tried to stiffle my laughter when i saw all of them scramble to their feet well except for two girls, Seojin and YunHee who was raising their eyebrows at me and Minji, ok i must admit, their glares are musch more scarier than mine. To be honest i never thought that they would accept me and Minji like that, it's just like they just opened up their hearts and welcomed me and Minji...
well..this will surely be a start of a new and my sweetest memory...

Yours Truly,

♬~♔~Jung Sujin♬~♔~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Whew! Done with Sujin's past...Well i just hope you like it..and i'm so sorry for the tweaks, and by the way, Jessica is Sujin's older sister while Krystal is her Younger sister..well that's all there is to say..and by the way your manager will be revealed today!!! yay!! so let's Give K-P0PG1rL a big hug!!!!..and well i wrote this story from 11:00pm to 12:00am so i'll be saying my sorries for some grammatical errors..
and looks like i'll be out for a while..this is the first day of my life as a 3rd year college student..-Jin^^
well bye bye for now..^^