Teaser 6

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

as you both waited for the food to arrive, Seojin suddenly took out her phone and took a picture of you..
"Huh?" you looked at Seojin, while she just smiled at you.
"My brother wants to know if i'm really with a girl, sorry about that" Seojin explained. "He's just like an old man who wants to know where i am, who i'm with, and what i'm doing.."She sighed."Why are you so silent?"
"Uhmm, i'm just a liitle bit shy.." You said while you looked down on the table.
"Shy? don't be, ok..eat that shy feeling, i'm sure that it will taste good" Seojin joked, "come on we will be a part of the same group so loosen up ok?"
"De, by the way, i never saw that you trained at SM.." You suddenly blurted out.
"hmm..i trained at SM but i was given a chance to train alone, that pedo president and my eccentric brother literally dragged me from home and forced me to train, their reason, they want me to grow up as an idol, a very silly reason" Seojin looked at you, "sorry if i'm talkative and loud, its just that i want you to know who i am, since i already know who you are..."
"What do you mean?" You asked as you looked at her dumbfounded with what she just said.
"yay! the food is here" Seojin chirped.
you both started eating, but you noticed that she stopped, and she was looking at you..
"What? is there something on my face?" you asked.
"I'm just wondering why you forgot about me.." she simply answered. "I'm a little bit hurt but..i can't force someone to remember"
"Sorry, but all i can remember is that the first time i saw you was during that presscon, then this morning" You said as you looked at her closedly.
"it'll take time i guess, well..looks like i need to go" Seojin touched your hand, she pointed outside the cafe and there you saw Kim Heechul standing and waiting. Seojin stood up from her seat but before she left she gave you her number. you looked at her and Heechul while they walked away, if somebody else sees them, they'll think that Kim Heechul and Kim Seojin are not siblings, because their personality clashes, you can tell by Jin's openess.

as you arrived home, you wondered who Seojin really was..after sometime it hit you, she was that girl..who you hung out with when you were still new in SM. You smiled while you lied down, at least now you know who she was..a smile slightly crept to your face.

 




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Another short teaser...hmm...i wonder who is the second member...hahaha...should i reveal her now?...hahaha..XD
comment please..:))

Why is Taemin so Beautiful..T_T
Onew failing at picking up Taemin girls
 



Minho and Twilight people 

Dudes

Jaejoong

last one..hahaha..I should Go and update my other Fics..:)

Top