Cho Kyungmi

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

 

I just can't imagine my life without music.......

 

i grew up in a family where music was restricted, it's not like we are not allowed to listen to it, it's just that we are not allowed to do things that is related to music like dancing and singing.

"Urgh! i lost again?!!!" i said as i raised the game console up in the air and my brother was just smiling, wait i mean smirking. “the game god has won again!!” Kyuhyun laughed as he looked at his sulking younger sister. “let’s go another round..” I looked up to him and saw him watching our father. “another round? Just make sure you win this time” he scoffed as he gave out a signal. I immediately got what he meant..just when dad’s car left our garage, we both looked at each other, “better get ready”, he said as he pulled his shirt up. “Yah! your little sister is in front of you and you are stripping!!” I covered my eyes. “Strip?  And let you see my god like body? That won’t happen my precious sister” he said as he pinched my cheek. “God like? In your dreams bro in your dreams” I said while I stood up and went to my room to change. Every time our father leaves for work, me and my brother would always head to the streets and look if there is a singing competition or an audition that was open, and luckily just last week, a competition/audition was open and we both decided to enter. And this time we’ll try our luck again.

“Wow, this is the grandest competition that we would be joining” I looked at my brother whose mouth is gaping. “You said it” he rushed to sign up his and my name. “Sir, sorry but it should be a solo act” the lady said Kyuhyun looked at me and I just nodded, well this will be the first time that I will be singing without him.  After my brother’s performance people began to cheer loudly, his voice as always sound so perfect. It was my turn Kyuhyun wished me luck, but when I stood in front of the people and the judges my voice did not come out like the way it usually do, I looked at my brother who was telling me to sing properly, I tried but I just can’t, suddenly my eyes caught someone staring at me, I stopped and saw my dad with his eyes fixed on me I can see that he is angry. The judges then told me that I should work on my voice. I went down with my head hung low. “Sorry oppa..i..i saw dad” I told him, his eyes shot open and held my hand, both of us instantly knew that when we arrive home, a big storm will surely happen. “Mr.Cho Kyuhyun, can I have a word with you?” the guy with glasses asked my brother, “Uhmm..yes..” Kyuhyun then walked near the guy, I saw him hand something to my brother and saw Kyuhyun smiling. “what’s with that face?” I asked him. He then handed me a business card my jawed instantly dropped, “So what did you answer to him?” I aksed as we walked home, “I said yes”Kyuhyun lowered his head, “Yes? But..dad..” “I know Kyungmi I know..i will try and beat some sense to him” Kyuhyun clenched his fist. “confront?” I asked which my brother just nodded.

‘CRASH!’ a loud breaking sound hit the wall of our house, my brother and dad are fighting, but this time things got way too out of hand. “I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP THAT SINGING?!” dad yelled. “AND I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT I WON’T STOP!” kyuhyun retorted back. “WHY YOU! I KNOW WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR SISTER AND YET HERE YOU ARE RUINING MY PLANS!!” dad yelled again and grabbed Kyuhyun by the neck. “BEST?! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT’S BEST FOR US! YOU NEVER EVEN WERE A FATHER TO US!” Kyunhyun shouted and pushed dad away. “THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT ME AND MY SISTER HAPPY! MUSIC WAS THE ONLY THING THAT FILLED THE EMPTINESS THAT YOU LET US FEEL!” Kyuhyun continued , “WELL IF YOU DON’T WANT YOUR SON AND YOUR DAUGHTER DOING MUSIC, THEN I GUESS WE SHOULD LEAVE!” My brother who was usually calm yelled again and strated to go up to his room. “wait” dad grabbed kyuhyun’s arm, “Is that what both of you really want?” dad stared at me and at my brother, we both nodded. “Fine, I’ll give both of you a chance but if you both fail, everything ends there” dad said and went out of the house. Kyuhyun and I looked at each other in relief, even though he did not accept it fully at least he gave us both a chance. But even though that happened he still did not give support to my brother who was accepted as a trainee in SM.

I audition right after a year after my brother got in, the judges recognized me and asked me to sing again. As the melody leave my mouth the judges looked at me and told me that I have improved, I waited for over a week just to know if I was accepted and I was.

Days passed by and I was now a trainee I was having a vocal practice with my brother but the vocal instructor told me that I should try rapping, I practiced, and since he knows things that I don’t I followed his advice. Every day I would go home late at night but this time it was actually different. I was panting inside the practice room, I was dancing and rapping at the same time when I heard a soft crash. “who-who’s that?” I asked, my heart trembled the lights flickered and suddenly turned off, I scrambled to my feet and ran, I was about to go out of the practice room but a hand stopped me. I wanted to shout but I can’t coz the hand covered my mouth, “sssh..please..” the guy whispered as he looked outside of the practice room. “Taeminnie!!!! Come out come out wherever you are…” a guy said I looked outside and saw that he was holding a frilly dress. ‘wait, taeminnie?..’ I thought then looked up to the guy who was covering my mouth, a low light was allowing me to see half of his face and my guess was right, he was the guy whom I had my eyes on right when I entered SM, his dance moves was flawless and he’s cute. “Found you..” the guy said while he the lights, “omo! So that’s why you ran away, you’re planning to meet your girlfriend’ the guy chirped and laughed. “Heechul sunbae! It’s not what you think!!” Taemin bursted and let me go, “I just met her, and I ran away coz you’re making me wear that..that thing!!”, “This dress is so cute..and I know that it will look great on you” Heechul sadi as he swayed the dress right in front of me and taemin, my jaw dropped when I realized that I was looking at both guys who looks somehow just like each other. “Why don’t you let Jinnie wear that?” Taemin pouted which I found cute. “She won’t and do you want me to get killed?,” Heechul said while Taemin shook his head, “Then be an obedient dongsaeng and wear this for me..” Heechul started to approach Taemin. “Kim HeeChul! Stop torturing Taemin” A girl, I mean Jessica Sunbae entered the room, “Oh, Kyuhyun’s sister is still here, Hi Kyungmi’ she said as she waved at me which I waved back. “Kyuhyun hyung has a sister?” Taemin looked at me. “Yes you dum dum, and she’s standing right beside you” a girl said as she entered together with another girl. “Oh, Sujin, Jinnie you’re here..” Heechul said as he trembled at the sight of the two girls but his eye trailed to the taller one. “You, come here and quit it with that weird habit of yours” the girl then pulled Heechul’s ear and pulled him outside. “Jinnie..ouch..ouch! be gentle”, “Gentle your face!” the girl tightened her grip, “Bye Minnie..” the girl waved at Taemin. “uhmm, we should better go since we just saved you from that maniac” Jessica said as she smiled at Taemin, “Come on Sujin, we need to get Krystal”. Taemin just waved and then turned at me.. “Oh,..sorry again…about what I did and oh..here..you can have this..ah,..Kyungmi right?” he said as he handed me the dress. I just looked at him, his hand brushed mine and it sent electricity down my spine. Ok it’s official I like him, I was about to say my thanks to him but, “Kyukyu come on!” Kyuhyun suddenly came in, “oh am I disturbing something..” Kyuhyun said as he gave me and Taemin a gummy look. “NO!” we both shouted. “So…I’ll go ahead, uhmm..thanks” I said as I raised the dress, he just gave a thumbs up and smiled.

I trained with SM for almost 4 years now, and Taemin already debuted while I still remained as a trainee, but even though he’s already an idol, he still talks to me and greets me when he see me, and everytime he does I usually see his other members and he would blush. Being a trainee is not that easy I swear, I focused on my rapping more because my trainer told me so. After sometime Lee Soo Man actually called me to his office, “Cho Kyungmi..you signed up for HORIZON am I right?” I nodded and just smiled at him, “Well I just want you to know that you’ll be a part of HORIZON”, “oh..thank you sajangni---, wait?! I’M A PART OF HORIZON?!! REALLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!” I looked at Lee Soo Man, “why? Do you want me to take you out of the group?”.. “NO! SAJANGNIM! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!” I said while I unconsciously hugged LSM. “oops, my bad..” i said as I giggled, “But thank you again!” I stormed out of the room. I was jumping and skipping ‘Ow!’ a guy suddenly broke my happy thoughts, “ah..sorry…” I stretched my arm towards him to help him up, “Tae-taemin?!” I said when I saw his face. “hahaha, you seemed so happy Kyungmi, what happened?” He casually asked as he grabbed my hand. “I will be debuting soon” I said while I smiled. “Really?! So this calls for a celebration!” Taemin clapped his hands, “Ahem!” four voices broke our conversation, “Taemin I thought you’re going to the wash room?” Key said with his hands on his hips. “Ah..i just bumped into Kyungmi and we..” Taemin stuttered. “and you forgot that you should take a bath?” Onew said.  “Hyung!” , “or are you going on a date?” Jonghyun and Minho both looked at me. “Huh? No..actually I’ll be going to my brother” I said while I waved my hand and went away. “Ayee..Taeminnie….” I heard the four boys tease Taemin, ‘what was that about?’.

Gotta Keep moving forward,

 

♬~♔~Cho Kyungmi♬~♔~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
well that was a close one, mianhe if this is short, this is the only idea that my brain came up with..I need to finish my annotated bibliography thingy for my biopharmaceutics..*cries*, my heads going to explode..waahh, but i want to let you all know that i'll update after i finished my task..hehehe,,and then..i'll update Rising stars maybe tomorrow or on saturday  my brain is filled with pharmaceutical problems today and tomorrow i'm going to see my terror teacher again..waaah!! someone help me..but anyways..ILOVEYOUGUYS!! *hugs*-Jin