Allkpop News: Missy Manager

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

 

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

 

by-xx C r e s e n t M o o n-on June 03,2012 - 2 hours ago                                                 417035 views 297014 comments

Music

Horizon's "Miss Manager" and Kim Bum?

The manager of HORIZON has just been released! It seems that Woo JaeHwa more known as Angelica Woo is the manager of these talented girls. She is not only the manager for HORIZON, she is also a well known actress and model, if you didn't already know. Angelica is a lot younger than she looks though, she is not even 2 years older than the oldest member, Yan YunHee of HORIZON! Here are some pictures the company has provided of her:

   

  

Horizon's Manager's Profile

 Name: Woo JaeHwa (우재화)
Stage Name:
Angelica Woo (안젤리카 )

Nickname: Angel (Kim Bum) & Jelly
Birthday: 07 - 19 - 1990

Age: 21 years old

 

Her acting career has given her a big boost in the industry. Angelica's brother as well has made himself known. He's none other than 유키스 (UKISS)'s 케빈 우 (Kevin Woo)!

(A picture of the siblings and former member of UKISS, Alexander.)

 

Angelica is mostly known for her character Cha Ga Eul in the hit series Boys Over Flowers. Her character falls in love with the playboy of the cast Seo Yi Jung aka Kim Bum! That is also true in real life!

 

Angelica and Kim Bum have done an interview after Miss Woo was fully revealed.

           
(Taken during a photoshoot)

Q: Did you two know each other before with of you went into the entertainment business?

Kim Bum: Neh, we were best friends in high school. I met JaeHwa when she was a first year, and I was already in my second year of high school. The two of us seemed inseparable, one reason that we had all our classes together and another because, well, we were. She and I also went to Chang-Ang University.

Q: When did you realize that you had feelings for the other?

Angelica: For me, it was one day we decided to go to Lotte World for summer break. The two of us seemed like a couple to many people but we hadn't started dating then. We were holding hands the whole day. And as cliché as this is, on the ferris wheel, I noticed how sweet, handsome and caring he is. I was becoming so shy around him  at the time, that he probably figured out by my body language that I liked him. I was never one to be super-duper shy so he was worried why I had become reserved and quiet.

Kim Bum: Well for me, it was actually during a talent show. During the end of the year celebrations, we had a school talent show. Again, I was a second year and JaeHwa was still a first year. I decided not to do anything, just watch my talented schoolmates. When JaeHwa got up on the stage, of course I was excited; she's my best friend! She had a beautiful dress on and she looked absolutely stunning. She hadn't told me what she was doing before hand, and I was surprised that she played the piano. Her piece was so beautiful and I believe it was called My Memory. That was when I fell in love with my Angel.

Q: How did you confess to Angelica?

Kim Bum: Ah, that day... I had made the best decision of my life on that day. We had only known each other for about a year and that was when I confessed. I had learned Japanese a while ago and I wrote a song for her. It was a Christmas party for our school and we were all in the gymnasium. I had a friend of mine set up a stage for me. The lights were dimmed to the stage and I stood there, a bit nervous, I'll tell you. I sang the song I wrote her, Christmas Eve's Sky. I had the lights shown on her and me, as I walked towards her and right when the song finished, I asked her, "Will you go out with me, cheonsa?" And she said 'yes'.

Angelica: It was a sweet confession and I will never forget it. When he proposed to me on the beach at midnight. . . Oh~! It was so romantic and, again, a day I will never forget even in my next life. And to think that it's only been a little less than a year since that night.

Q: Do you guys have any plans for the future?

Angelica: Neh, since we are currently engaged, we will be getting married soon. We have started planning, and are almost half way done with cake and invitation preparations. All we need now is his suit, my dress and decorations. Though I am the bride-to-be, it seems that Kim Bum oppa seems more excited than I am. I believe he even has a specific dream wedding he wants to create.

Kim Bum: Besides our wedding... Well, I don't know about JaeHwa-yah's feelings on this but I plan on having lots of kids! I can already picture mini mes, little Angelicas, and all that's in between! Angelica wants at least a boy... so that's one. But I want lots! I seem immature right now, but that's only because I'm excited to marry my Angel.

 Q: What do you have to say to the girls of HORIZON?

Angelica: Ahem, well Horizon, I hope we meet soon! You girls are very inspirational to me. I hope we can work hard together and become great friends. Maybe you'll meet my dongsaeng Kevin on your way to stardom! We will overcome anything, I just know it! I don't want anything to happen to you girls so...아자 아자! 화이팅!

Kim Bum: Girls, I hope you take good care of my fiancé. We honestly expect all of you to be a part of our wedding. The 9 of us will become close one way or another! Aigoo, 7 bride's maids and a maid-of-honor for Angelica, and 7 groomsmen and a best man for me... and the ring bearer and flower girl. That's a lot of people! Anyway, heheh, work hard and be prepared for anything. I'm rooting for the 7 of you and your hot manager~! 파이팅!

 -------

Source:kpopnews.org


Annyeonghaseyo! This is your co-author hwew, speaking- er well typing! xD --peperokiss is my name on AFF~ and Angelica Woo is my character!  For the sake of my character, let's pretend that Kim So Eun doesn't exist and that Kevin has another sister. Oh, and xx C r e s e n t M o o n is my user on allkpop.com. She will be your girls' and PANDA_B01 oppa's manager!I I hope you guys like her!