Teaser 19

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

Narrator:[a/n: hahaha..got nothing to do so i'll put a narrator..don't worry this is just a voice over]


There is no sign of sunlight outside the dorm, and it's so dark inside their home, no voices can be heard, the only thing that you can hear is the sound of heavy breathing inside their rooms, Seojin, who's a light sleeper placed her headphones on her head in order for her to sleep without care, the music blasted in her ear in full volume so even a creek can't be heard. In Miyong's room you will only see a slump of blanket on the bed, nothing more nothing less, she is in her dreamland, dreaming of her prince..which she still not named. Let's get to Kyungmi's lair, where music can be heard around the room, when i say music, i meant the tuned breathing that is in match with the blow of wind just outside of their home. Hanbi, our sweet little sleeping beauty who's practically tired and a heavy sleeper has her hands raised up and her feet hugging her pillows, her blanket already fell down her bed, YunHee our silent angel covered herself up with her blanket from head to toe, while the strands of her hair flows freely on her pillow.


A sound of 2 pairs of heels traveling down the hallway echoed all throughout the dorm, one girl was holding a siren while the other held out a megaphone. the two girls looked at each other, suddenly..

Follow my instructions:
1. Turn the volume to it's highest level please..
2. CLICK THE LINK with your eyes closed and wait for the sound to play..

(Click me!)

 

 

 

 





[a/n: continue to scroll down please..bwahahaha,,*evil laugh*]






























































"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!!" Seojin shouted went rushing out of her room as well as the other girls, Hanbi was still holding on to her pillow, while Kyungmi was holding onto Miyong and Yunhee, "Ahem!" Two creepy voices were heard behind the five of them.
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the five girls shouted to see two shadows at the far end of the hallway, even the striek of lightning joined in full filling it's horror effects. They all scrambled up and ran in different direction, well except for Seojin and YunHee who both had their eyebrows raised. Yunhee turned the lights on, and to their further amazement they both saw two girls laughing like crazy. 
"You?!!!" Seojin's eyes widened while Yunhee just stared at them.
"Hi Jinnie..Missed me?" Sujin said as a smile crept to her face.
Seojin looked at Yunhee they both had the same thought and grabbed the hands of the two culprit which they dragged up until they reached the lounge area. 
"I'll try and look for them.." Yunhee said as she started walking.
"No need Unnie, they're here" Seojin said as she pointed at the three girls who arrived one by one.

"That was really mature of you Jung Sujin" Seojin said as she sternly looked at her colleage and childhood friend Sujin.
"Well...it was Minji's idea so the credit mostly goes to her" Sujin pointed at Minji who was sitting beside her.
"Uhmm..i..i..really wish that you wouldn't do that ever again" Kyungmi worriedly looked at them.
"Kyungmi is right, both of you nearly gave us a heart attack" Hanbi voiced out, as she looked at her cousin.
'Wait, if you are here, that means...." Miyong looked at the other girls.
"You're also a part of HORIZON!!" they all shouted.
"hahaha, you bet" Minji spoke and smiled.
"Well let's see..introduce yourselves please" Miyong said in a almost serious voice.
"Hi, I'm Park Minji, 16 and as long as i remember i'm the maknae and the main dancer, it's nice to meet all of you" Minji laughed and went near Kyungmi "By the way, I'm sorry about earlier"
"Hi, I'm Jung Sujin, i'm the group's visual and sub-vocals" Sujin said while she went near Seojin, "And for the mean time i'm her guardian"
"My what?" Seojin said as she looked at Sujin.
"Guardian, capital G-U-A-R-D---" Sujin and Minji chorused.
"alright i get it, but you are still not official HORIZON members" Seojin puffed her cheeks and look at Miyong, Kyungmi, Hanbi and Yunhee.
"Yup, Jin is right, you're not officially in if you did not recieve our.." Hanbi agreed, the five girls looked at Sujin and Minji creepily then they all grinned.
"POWER HUG!!!!! Welcome to HORIZON" The five squished the two girls while they all laughed.
LSM who was watching them from afar was also smiling. 






>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
By the way kindly check back to chapter 38...:))
and oh, Sujin, mianhe if i changed somethings..T_T i hope you understand..