Teaser 16

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

~5th member's POV~
 

days passed by faster that i have ever expected, i now need to fly to Korea just to see the group which accepted me as their member, while boarding the plane random songs played over and over again and to my surprise, they really played HORIZON's songs, 'are they reaching the top already?' i silently thought. i was walking towards my seat while i sang along with their song  TWINKLE and MADONNA, i heard whispers from a certain couple that was just sitting on my right, "So that was HORIZON, they sound good" the girl said to her boyfriend.


it made me smile, hearing a positive feed back about the group that i'm about to join. honestly it was so hard for me to be trained away from them, away from korea, but it was worth it, the hard work paid off. as i sat down i looked at the window, wishing that my parents should've supported me, but i guess now is still not the right time. the plane was now taking off, and a few minutes later we were soaring high in the sky, 9:00pm was my arrival time, and it's still 7:30 pm,  i can see the stars that are already shining. the Television's channel then shifted to a Korean showbiz report, i was surprised to see that the girls are already featured in Music Videos, they are so cool, i suddenly want to meet them before i meet the president. their personality in real life is so different in those Music videos, well that is what i have read from articles back at home.

~9:00pm~
"Miss -------------, i'm glad that you arrived safely" A man approached me, i just looked at him with a questioning look on my face. "Ah, i'm sorry I'm Mr. Kim, Lee Soo Man's secretary, he wants me to assist you up until we reach your dorm" he said and gave me his business card.
"Ah, t-thank you, uhmm, where is the president?" I asked while i scanned the area.
"He is at the dorm with the other girls, he wants you to meet them there" Mr. Kim then took my luggage for me.
as we drove to the dorm i was wondering if how the other girls will approach me, will they like me, or will they see me as a nuisance, even thought i've read so many positive feed backs about them, is till don't know how to approach and talk to them.

~10:00 pm~
"She's here!!!" Hanbi shouted, "will she be a Noona or a dongsaeng? what do you think Jinnie?"
"noona?" Seojin looked at Miyong and Kyungmi.
"It's her habit" Kyungmi replied since she knows her cousins habits.
"Oh, she's a Unnie" Seojin said.
"Why don't we vote off?" Miyong asked.
"I think she's a dongsaeng.." Kyungmi said
"Unnie" Hanbi glided off to Seojin's side.
"Ok, she's a Dongsaeng" Miyong said, she just wants to have the voting done, even though she's the one who gave the members that idea.
"Girls, she's standing right over there, " LSM said as he pointed at me.
"Hi!, I'm Kim Seojin, 18, you?" Seojin hopped towards me and extended her hand.
"uhmm...I'm...----------------, --" I replied.
"Hah! Hanbi, we won!!!" Seojin gave Hanbi a hi-five. "Wait, i'm your Dongsaeng, why did you call me noona?"
"hmm..out of habit.." Hanbi scratched her head.
"Younggie Unnie, do i look old? huh?" Seojin began acting like a kid.
"No, you look like you're 5 years old" Miyong answered while she laughed together with Kyungmi and Hanbi.
"Girls? please pay attention to ------------" LSM said cutting off their giggles, i was actually having fun while i'm looking at them, it seems like we can get along.
"-----, please introduce yourself again" LSM looked at me.
"Uhmm..Hi, i'm ------------, and i'll be Horizon's Lead Vocalist, please take good care of me" I said as i bowed.
"Lead...so does that mean we will be dancing and singing again for that special stage thingy?.." Kyungmi sighed.
"Yes, now as a five membered group, so all of you please practice, your special stage will be three days from now" LSM said, "and don't worry your song is already made"
The girls just sighed in relief. after that LSM handed us some folders and he left. 
"Unnie, should we help you unpack?" Kyungmi asked me.
"Thanks" I answered.
"looks like someone is shy..Girls, welcoming ceremony!!" Seojin blurted out and started running towards me along with Miyong and Kyungmi, Hanbi already hugged me, and the other three did the same, "HORIZON POWER HUG!!!".
"Unnie, don't be shy ok? we don't bite and we promise we won't give you a headache" Hanbi said.
"Those three gives me headaches so i hope we can both deal with them" Miyong smiled at me.
"Let's fix your stuff first then lets practice" Kyungmi said as she pulled my suitcase.
"Uh..that's heavy.." I said.
"Gee Thanks for reminding" Kyungmi grunted as she was already standing at the 3rd staircase.

The night went well we practiced our hearts out we even dance till our feet ached but anyways it was really fun. I went to bed with a smile on my face, tomorrow the world will know that i actually exist. I'll do my best together with my team mates..i asuure you that..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
5th Member's teaser is Done!!..whoo! I'll release her tonight..:D
yay!!..-Jin