Teaser 15

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

The two girls were silent inside the car, Miyong just looked at her dongsaeng who was now as silent as the wind, 
"Jinnie? is there something wrong? did i do something?" Miyong worriedly asked.
"huh?, uh nothing Unnie, i should be the one saying sorry since i let you run in those things,i should have rescued you" Seojin said as she glanced at Miyong, "But thet stupit raccoon kept me from saving you"
"Raccoon? oh, Sehun? It's ok Jinnie, at least i got to hold his hand" Miyong blushed she did not realize that she blurted something out.
"So, you really like Kris Oppa, ayeeee..." Seojin teased.
"Huh? did i just say that?" Miyong innocently asked.
"Uhmm,,kinda..hahaha" Seojin said as she tried to increase the speed.
"So, how about you and Sehun?" Miyong asked out of the blue.
"Me? Sehun? we are just best of friends, and it's kinda one sided, it's just me and this stupid heart of mine" Seojin answered.
"One-sided? why do you think that it's one sided?"Miyong looked at Seojin.
"Nothing, were here" Seojin said as she pulled over and parked her car.
"Wait, is that sajangnim's car? is this the reason why we went home?" Miyong looked back and forth from Seojin to the car.
"yup, a big announcement, he said" Seojin sighed.

~inside~
"Ah, so here you are.." LSM said as he looked at Seojin and Miyong who just arrived.
"yeah, we're here, so what's the announcemnet?" Seojin coldly said.
"Sit" LSM answered shortly, "You see girls, so that people will know that your range in this entertainment industry is wide i contacted different entertainment agencies so that you can all make your Acting debut in their MV's, and i really found this challenging for the four of you"
"So that means the four of us will be working on a music video with another group?" Kyungmi asked while she looked at Miyong and Seojin who was now dead serious about listening.
"no, what i meant was you will be working individually with different groups" LSM said as he smile creepily.
"I-individually? sajangnim.." Hanbi looked at LSM.
"Yes, individually and i already picked out the groups" LSM handed each of the folders [a/n: ok folders again, please expect that whenever i say folders there will be really something in it, and yeah i'm living in the pre historic era so that's why folders are used..hahaha..joking..] "Open it and you'll see the story line and the group that you will be working with."
"So does that mean we will be travelling in different sets?"Kyungmi asked again.
"Yes"LSM answered.
"When will the filming start?" Hanbi looked warily at the folder.
"Tonight"LSM shortly answered, "So let's start with you Jin, what group?"
"TONIGHT?!!!" the girls exclaimed.
"Yes, tomorrow, and Jin group?" LSM looked at them seriously.
"I'll be working with MYNAME" Seojin sighed and looked at Miyong.
"I'll be with TeenTop" Miyong said,"i'm going to work with kids"
"A-jax for me" Hanbi said and smiled.
"And I'll be working with ULALA Session" Kyungmi lastly said.
"So there you have it, all of you should study your parts" LSM smiled and stood up, "and Seojin, be a angle and drive them to thier sites, you know those places right?"
Seojin just nodded, they all looked at LSM who was now walking away.
"Is he planning to kill us before our actual debut?" Hanbi asked the other members.
"Well, the answer is really obvious" Kyungmi looked at the two girls who are about to go to their rooms. "Unnie?"
Seojin and Miyong just looked back and smiled," We're going to rest for a while" Miyong smiled as went after Seojin.
"i can tell that they're dead tired" Hanbi looked at the stairs.
"yup, since they both went out to who knows where" Kyungmi said as she took out the note that Seojin wrote, 'We're Going out, buh-bye, be back soon'

~On the way to the filming sites~
"Unnie, whose the first one?" Hanbi asked.
Miyong who was sitting nest to the drivers seat pointed at Kyungmi.
"After Kyungmi, I'll be next, the 2nd to the last is you, and Jinnie will be driving alone to her site"Miyong explained.
"Just take care Jinnie.." Kyungmi said as she reached for Seojin's shoulder.
"De~i will, and guys do your best ok?" Seojin said as she reverted back to her silent self.
"what happened to Jinnie Noona?" Hanbi worriedly looked at the usually hyped up Seojin.
"Hormonal Imbalance" Miyong stiffled her laughter.
"Hormonal what?!" Kyungmi and Hanbi looked at each other.
"Unnie, is that your pay back?" Seojin glared.
Miyong just shrugged. "Unnie what do you mean by that?" Kyungmi touched Miyong's shoulder.
"i'll tell you when we get back home" Miyong stated. "your stop is here"
one after another the girls arrived in their filming sites.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
A/N; Ok..i'll cut it off here, i'll update again about how their filming went on RISING STARS, so anticipate it there..hehehe..and then let's see..I'll put up the MV's..hahaha..buh-bye..-Jin
and sorry if this is super short..and i'll reveal the fifth member later or by tomorrow..XD