Teaser 14

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

While Kris and Miyong were running away from thier fans, little did they know that there are two devils watching over them from the second floor while they eat their ice cream, "Are you sure that they will be closer this way?" Seojin looked at Sehun.
"Yeah, i think so" Sehun answered while he glomped the last part of his ice cream cone and started to look at Seojin's strawberry ice cream [a/n: what's with me and these strawberry stuffs?!!!!!].
"Think so? Yah, Oh Sehun, you told me you'll help me with those two" Seojin's eyes then followed the two person's who are still running."I think they should join a track and field competition" she raised her ice cream cone higher so that her shirt won't have a stain.
"i guess so" Sehun timidly answered and silently ate Seojin's ice cream. "Yah! that is my share!..urgh!" Seojin said as she irritatedly looked at Sehun. "Just take it"
"Why? i thought you said that this was your share?" Sehun looked at Seojin.
"Yeah, that was my share before you ate it..Urgh!!.." Seojin was about to act hysterically when her phone began to ring, "Wait  here, you ice cream thief" she said as she glared at Sehun who just munched the ice cream.

"Uh..hello?" Seojin said as answered her phone, the number was not registered on her phone.
"Kim Seojin, i pressume" The lady on the other line asked.
[a/n: now i'll be a lazy bum, i'll just put color codes so that you'll know whose line it is: Seojin, Lady, LSM]
"Uhmm, yes..why?" 
"did your president already tell you about your MV filming?"
"huh? MV what? wait our group still haven't--"
"No, what i meant was all of you will be featured in other artists MV, each one of you"
'Wha? uhmm..let me just ask our president about that"
"Ok, i'll call you again later"
"De~"

with that Seojin ended the call and started calling LSM, Sehun was about to go near her but, she just gestured him to wait.
"Yo! Pedo, what about the MV thingy?"
"Ah, so thier coordinator contacted you already huh?"
"Don't just say Ah, why did you not tell us before?"
"You were all busy with your practice, and i already told Kyungmi and Hanbi since THEY ARE HERE IN YOUR HOUSE"
"Your house--wait you're in our house?!, when? urgh!"
"Yes, and where exactly are you and Miyong?"
"In our very own dreamland"
"Kim Seojin.."
"Alright already, were going back, Bye"

"So what was that call about?" Sehun looked at Seojin's troubled face.
"About us, never getting to rest" She answered, "Now how can we get those fans away from those two?"
"I'll help with that.." Sehun volunteered, he knew that Seojin won't tell him everything but he certainly knows one thing, Seojin and Miyong needs to go back home. "Just go and get your car, i'll look for them"
"Thanks Sehunnie, i'll wait at the Main entrance" Seojin pinched Sehun's cheeks and rushed towards the elevator.

"KRIS HYUNG!" Sehun shouted causing Kris and Miyong and all the fans that was chasing them to stop and look who was calling him.
"It's SEHUN! OMG!!" they all shouted.
Sehun instantly sent Kris his message which he already typed beforehand. Kris then looked at Miyong and whispered something to which Miyong nodded and silently ran away. The fans attention was directed to Sehun who was now just walking towards Kris. 
"Well, everyone, that was quite a sight" Sehun casually slung his arm around Kris' Shoulders."But, i'm really sorry, we must take our leave"
"Wait!!! we just want to ask this right now" a fan said, "Who was that girl that was with Kris Oppa?"
Kris just looked at Sehun and smiled, "She's the girl that caught my eye and heart at the same time"
gasps can only be heard and they both left the fans.

"If i have known that it would be that easy to get them off my tracks" Kris said while he walked with Sehun."now where did the two of you go to?"
"Hmm..we were just watching the two of you" Sehun answered as he went inside thier car.
"Watching?so.." Kris looked at Sehun.
"Hyung, we did not go on a DATE date, it's just a friendly getting together type of date, and she's my bestfriend" Sehun defensively said, "Don't ask, you might not want to go back to China if you'll ask again."
"Arraso, both of you really suit each other, you're both silent devils, i won't go with you anymore" Kris said as he drove.